Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2008

Judged:

One of the greatest of WWE superstars Goldberg hasnt faced is this man, The Undertaker, Stone Cold would beat Goldberg and my prediction is Taker would beat Goldberg but if Goldberg ever returned to WWE and never say never, he should face this man

Like I said my prediction, Taker chokeslams and Tombstones Goldberg, Taker pins Goldberg 1,2,3
taker 2007 austin 316

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2008

Judged:

goldberg has taker up for the jackhammer and taker turns it into a tombstone see ya goldberg
paras316

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

first of all, austin can never beat goldberg. taker is my all time favortie but I dont see he can beat goldberg either.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

You mind if I copy one of these types of threads. A who vs Who match that never happened?
taker 2007 austin 316

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Judged:

paras316 wrote:
first of all, austin can never beat goldberg. taker is my all time favortie but I dont see he can beat goldberg either.
are you serious goldberg isnt even in takers league did you buy into all the hype when he was in wcw of course you did.and his streak more than half the guys he beat anyone could of did that. who did he really beat that was talented sting cause of hogan.i recall booker beating him on nitro so my point is goldberg sucks

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2008

OldschoolwrestlingFan wrote:
You mind if I copy one of these types of threads. A who vs Who match that never happened?
sure go ahead

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2008

paras316 wrote:
Austin would stunner Goldberg out of his shoes just like he did at Wrestlemania XX and Taker would beat Goldberg in both a real and wrestling match, Taker has more the MMA background than Goldberg
dominic

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2008

Judged:

hey taker2007 your undretaker just loss to edge and Goldberg is more talented than batista or edge,goldberg beat kane,christian,sting,hogan,nas h,booker,steiner,jericho,randy orton,batista,brock lesnar,big show and undertaker couldn't even take on la familia,and by the goldberg speared austin too you know,I like the undertaker but he or any wrestler from the wwe is no match for Goldberg.
adrian

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2008

Judged:

dominic wrote:
hey taker2007 your undretaker just loss to edge and Goldberg is more talented than batista or edge,goldberg beat kane,christian,sting,hogan,nas h,booker,steiner,jericho,randy orton,batista,brock lesnar,big show and undertaker couldn't even take on la familia,and by the goldberg speared austin too you know,I like the undertaker but he or any wrestler from the wwe is no match for Goldberg.
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me laugh!!!!!!! Undertaker would wipe the floor with Goldberg!
vovech

Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Hey all.. The Phnom can tolerate all hits, and he is also the best striker.. so he will definitely rip the goldberg.

Since: Nov 07

Rugeley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Judged:

Im not a huge fan of either.

But Taker to win, for the main reason Goldbergs just shit.

“Would you like to touch my...”

Since: Mar 07

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Judged:

Anyone who thinks Goldberg can win must be the biggest MARK! ever.

“wasz gud?”

Since: Jul 08

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

megaman wrote:
One of the greatest of WWE superstars Goldberg hasnt faced is this man, The Undertaker, Stone Cold would beat Goldberg and my prediction is Taker would beat Goldberg but if Goldberg ever returned to WWE and never say never, he should face this man
Like I said my prediction, Taker chokeslams and Tombstones Goldberg, Taker pins Goldberg 1,2,3
lol austin can not beat goldberg
goldberg will kick his ass with those huge muscles
lol
and i think taker would win because i just like him more
but goldberg is a great wrestler

Since: Jan 08

Nextmuthafuckas gna getmymetal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Judged:

ratedrkodx wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
goldberg sucks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

ratedrkodx wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
So you base Goldberg beat Austin just because he has huge muscles there more to it, Goldberg gets too hyper in his matches and its becuase he gets too hypered up which will cost him the match, one mistake from Goldberg, Austin would Stunner him into next week

“Get up and love eachother”

Since: Dec 07

Bury Saint Edmunds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

iv always been a Goldberg fan as a kid. and my little bro loves him, so i would like Goldberg to win, but Undertaker is the icon of the bisuniss, i would be a good match, nahh now i think of it, it wouldent be a good match, it would suck.

“Live in the fog of truth”

Since: Feb 08

Baltimore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

ratedrkodx wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
LMAO LMAO LMBAO
BEHOLD!! You are the only one ot the planet who would think goldberg is... was... or will be (long pause)(LOL) a great wrestler.
(that leaves a bad taste in my mind) Goldberg himself would laugh at that joke.

When the FOGMASTER speaks… be still and learn. Now read the truth.

Copperberg ain’t coming back. He’s too old and has no endurance. He created a character that was unstoppable and 95% of his matches did not go beyond 10 mins. For that reason alone I know he couldn’t win.

Taker would not allow anyone to talk him into losing a match in 2min. 15sec. cause that’s how long copperberg can last. The ONLY way copperberg can beat Taker is if he does to Taker like he did to Hart.
(great wrestler)

“Live in the fog of truth”

Since: Feb 08

Baltimore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Judged:

I'm still trippin of that.
Somebody on the planet who thinks goldberg is a GTRAT WRESTLER
Goldberg Fan 1

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

HAVE U PEOPLE GONE NUTS OF COURSE GOLDBERG CAN BEAT UNDERTAKER.GOLDBERG HAS BEATEN THE BEST. This man ended Bret Harts Carrear fools.So goldberg can beat undertaker any day and any time plain and simple.He was the best and will always be the best and u people who are saying undertaker can beat goldberg not to be rude but your idiots because that man carried Big Show in the jackhammer when big show was 541 pounds.So you better get your facts staright

“Yeh Kellin”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

taker

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Search the World Wrestling Entertainment Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Julz is my wife we have sex everyday 19 hr nick 1
i ate my mom's pussie out last night (Jan '12) Mon What 6
WWE twins series: New television show for Bella... (May '13) Jul 23 amw 5
WWE Promotes Stephanie McMahon & John Laurinaitis (Jun '07) Jul 23 amw 8
Worst in Topix history? Jul 22 JLB1 15
Jugga thanks for making The Shield break up Jul 17 questionairre 2
Welcome to the STP Lounge (Apr '09) Jul 17 Too Many Times 3,699
•••
•••