Who thinks The Rock sucks!!!!!!
The Peoples Champ

Jonesborough, TN

#426 Oct 16, 2012
If I troll go ahead and flame me! If I have a freedom of right to say anything go ahead and flame me! What you'll read and don't like it go ahead and sue me! Here's what everyone's been waiting for and it's not much of an impact but.......

Rock rocks and Cena sucks nough said!
The Peoples Champ

Jonesborough, TN

#427 Oct 16, 2012
Nobody wrote:
John cena can't wrestle he only knows 4 moves and if he works so hard why doesn't he work at being a better wrestler? Kurt angle could beat John cena outside of the ring no problem but inside the ring they try to make him look like superman which is stupid
Agreed these brainwashed morons will never get it and they don't want to see John Cena is a steroid abuser who lacks skills and will never give in into past history but what's it matter anyway wrestling is dead and WWE is dead.

Long live WWF(Attitude Era), WCW, ECW! WWE sucks and so does John" the boring golden boy goose" Cena!
Baron von Raschke

Dallas, TX

#428 Oct 16, 2012
The Peoples Champ wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to get John Cena to fuck me in the ass!!!!
Down boy!!! ;)
Rahul Johnston

Europe

#429 Nov 9, 2012
The rock sucks, because he was destroyed by Brock lesnar at summerslam.
(2002)

we bet 40 dollars for rock victory, but he lose to lesnar.
Rocky fan

Europe

#430 Nov 18, 2012
Rahul Johnston wrote:
(2002)
You are cheap.
WWE

Europe

#431 Nov 18, 2012
Yesi wrote:
The rock SUCKSSS!!!!!! even my friends and family over the world think that.
It doesn't matter what you or your friends over the world think.

“want some come get some ”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#432 Dec 15, 2012
The Peoples Champ wrote:
<quoted text>"The Rock will suck for the rest of his days on this plantet" Ha! You typical John Cena marks always tend to make this man like he's your God to "only" worship. You're just jealous cause your main man lost to the great one with true potential talent. The only person who sucks of all days in this planet is your steroid using hero. Get a life and watch past wrestling and you'll realize I'm right! Aussie "Cena Fan" give me a break, CENA SUCKS!!!!!!
why would ever agree with and idiot like you yours are meaningless and so boring l would never be jealous cause its a cures and its on you bogan look that up in the dictionary
C-Luke

Tucker, GA

#433 Feb 8, 2013
Facts:
1.) attitude era mostly viewed JUST to see the rock.
2.) wrestled more matches then any of these wrestlers claiming he does not deserve to just walk back in and be a main eventer.(even tho like it or not (just like cena does deserve his respect) he was a big part of putting wrestling on the map for the younger generation that is NOW holding the wwe up.)
3.) funniest mic skills ever.
4.) has to resort to picking on hisself and making it funny on the mic because the other wrestlers can't.
5.) gave I think may young or mola (I kno spelling sucks I'm rushing) a respectable segment in her birthday.
6.) sings, does movies, and even tho he dosent even have to (but knows in his heart he does) helps the wwe.(anyone else with as sweet of deal as him would of never came bak) he's only hated on by the others because they don't have the options he does. But watch when they do you'll hear them saying that they can't believe fans think they "sold out".
7.)he can hang in the ring with taker show and any other wwe star now or ever.
8.) come on real fans from the days of golded wrestling his resume speaks for himself.
9.) pro wrestling was handed to him he could of went straight out of high school but he choose to go to collage and could of been in the nfl. He choose to study his craft before thinking he was a big shot because of his dad and gdad.
10.) with all his success and given the option now to do any career he wants from all his hard work and shots from wrestlers and fans he can still make us laugh and he's still WITH US.
C-Luke

Tucker, GA

#434 Feb 8, 2013
The only thing I think makes me not believe Cena is all what he says is this: all he talks about is respect he even hypes the rock and other stars up in the ring to hype the fans up .Then he goes and says his piece about those same wrestlers in interviews. Ok now if u are a man of respect and are in this business as a new comer no matter what u think ppl have said about u or what u have heard they said about u a man of respect dosent even respond to those comments that's how he gets his respect. I only noticed this because I am training now to become a pro wrestler and from what I have been taught and what I see it's best to stay in ur place always who wouldnt respect u then respect does not have to be given to u just because u say the word over and over how does this sound in thd ring "im about respect we all need to respect eachother respect is what a man is all about I'll take my respect you'll give me ur respect" then goes to interview "Yeah he has been the man for 20yrs now and I kno i only been here for 5 but i think so and so are this that and the third" no one respects anyone who jumps into the sport there in or love to watch and already has an opinion one anyone from the best to the worst player and that's not all on Vince for making him up to be whatever. that comes from the wrestler as well u can hold urself up outside of ur built up character and state in ur interviews modest opinions not what u think about anyone else from spike Dudley to the rock. even if u make it to the top don't act like it THAT'S RESPECT!!!
Nobody

Martin, SD

#435 Feb 8, 2013
So I guess DX and stone cold and The Undertaker and Mick foley and all these other guys had nothing to do with the attitude era, it was all just The Rock.

“I'm Jaeli”

Since: Aug 12

New York, NY

#436 Feb 8, 2013
I don't like his movies but he is a good wrestler. So yeah
Nobody

Martin, SD

#437 Feb 9, 2013
I'm a huge fan of The Rock but it's wrong to say that he made the entire attitude era when there was TONS of other guys who worked hard to make the attitude era work.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#438 Feb 10, 2013
The Rock needs to make up his mind, work for the WWE or get out and stay out. Cean is a big joke and my family will never turn WWE back on until Vikie is gone for good!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#439 Feb 10, 2013
Oppps Cena Sorry everyone.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#440 Feb 11, 2013
Rock didnt make it in the NFL, which why he had to Play up in Canada.
pollking

Carrollton, GA

#441 Feb 11, 2013
juggalotus1264 wrote:
Rock didnt make it in the NFL, which why he had to Play up in Canada.
i bet you couldnt even make little league football your so unathletic fatman
maximino

Lafayette Hill, PA

#442 Mar 11, 2013
The rock does not suck at all. I cannot stand it when I hear people that don't even watch wrestling say the rock or cm punk or any other relevant professional wrestler suck. I am a real wrestling fan and I will say that the rock is different today. Especially from the iconic attitude era rock character. But triple h isn't the same either. The only ones that are still the same really are the undertaker and (when he makes appearances) stone cold Steve Austin. So no rock don't suck. I will tell you who sucks and I don't give a crap if I sound typical John cena! He would be a undercard if he were in the attitude era. Billy gunn would be competition for him instead of Austin or hbk in his prime. Bottom line cena sucks, rock doesn't, and cm punk best in the world.
Enforcer

Raleigh, NC

#443 Jul 2, 2013
Cena is terrible. He has no mic skills, no wrestling skills, no desent gimmick, and all his matches boring. The Rock is far superior.
Enforcer

Raleigh, NC

#445 Jul 2, 2013
Rahul Johnston wrote:
(2002)
Didn't the "Doctor of Thuganomics" get his ass kicked by Lesnar in 2004?
Enforcer

Raleigh, NC

#446 Jul 2, 2013
The Peoples Champ wrote:
If I troll go ahead and flame me! If I have a freedom of right to say anything go ahead and flame me! What you'll read and don't like it go ahead and sue me! Here's what everyone's been waiting for and it's not much of an impact but.......
Rock rocks and Cena sucks nough said!
I couldn't agree more.(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samoa Joe vs Goldberg (Aug '07) Thu Huckster 114
who should be the general manager of raw? (Sep '06) Jun 26 WGL 41
TNAA4life JLB1 I'm calling you out Jun 26 WGL 28
randy orton gay!!! (Aug '06) Jun 12 Randy orton 2,091
Brock Lesnar John Cena or Batista who has more ... (Jun '07) Jun 4 Steven 673
wwe draft sucks (Jun '07) May '16 Truth 9
Goldberg Vs Yokozuna (Oct '10) May '16 YokoIsBetterThanG... 2
More from around the web