Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#21 Apr 14, 2009
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>The WWE is trying so hard to make Cena the next big thing. He just doesn't have the charisma of guys like The Rock,Stone Cold,HHH or even Hulk Hogan! And Hogan was a horrible actor! So that's saying a lot!
I agree with you there,but to me one makes more of an effort with their fans like Cena does,so thats why hes popular even though hes not a good wrestler at all,but like i said before the rock was much better.Cena knows how to work the audience[if you know whati mean.]

“Yeh Kellin”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#22 Apr 14, 2009
Stone cold is better

Location hidden

#23 Apr 14, 2009
al snow matchs rule wrote:
<quoted text>i think he is more interested in movies anyway.
if it was me i would take a big pay cut to do wrestling instead of movies but thats just me.
Hey would you rather do wrestling and movies at the same time or would it be difficult???

Location hidden

#24 Apr 14, 2009
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>The WWE is trying so hard to make Cena the next big thing. He just doesn't have the charisma of guys like The Rock,Stone Cold,HHH or even Hulk Hogan! And Hogan was a horrible actor! So that's saying a lot!
okay i totally agree but were the guys on the outer ring the ones that talk during matches hated the wwe belt???
John Cena made the WWE thing in the middle spin and they didn't like it???

Location hidden

#25 Apr 14, 2009
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes funniest thing ive seen in the wwe for a long time,if you go wwe.com theres pics of the divas that competed in ms wrestlemania and theres one of santina its hiliarious check it out.
SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING DURING THE WHOLE MATCH EH???
SHE JUST STOOD AT THE CORNERS???

Location hidden

#26 Apr 14, 2009
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx dude,lol.
IT'S MY PLEASURE!!!

Since: Jan 08

Nextmuthafuckas gna getmymetal

#27 Apr 14, 2009
Candance wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey would you rather do wrestling and movies at the same time or would it be difficult???
I'm not really into movies so i dont think i would like making them. on the other hand i love watching wrestling and doing it, i was a backyard wrestler for 3 years and enjoyed almost every second of it. if i could make good money doing pro wrestling i would do it in a second.

Location hidden

#28 Apr 15, 2009
<quoted text>I'm not really into movies so i dont think i would like making them. on the other hand i love watching wrestling and doing it, i was a backyard wrestler for 3 years and enjoyed almost every second of it. if i could make good money doing pro wrestling i would do it in a second.
WOW!!! IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR NOT KIDDING AT ALL...
WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE WRESTLER THAT YOU WANNA BE LIKE???
YOU KNOW... DOING THERE MOVES???

Since: Jan 08

Nextmuthafuckas gna getmymetal

#29 Apr 15, 2009
Candance wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR NOT KIDDING AT ALL...
WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE WRESTLER THAT YOU WANNA BE LIKE???
YOU KNOW... DOING THERE MOVES???
i would love to wrestle like shelton benjamin but i was never that agile or strong.
i wrestled like a mix between mick foley and kurt angle, submissions and crazy dives with a few suplexes thrown in. i always tried to do promos like mick foley but i was never close to matching up to his excellence.

Location hidden

#30 Apr 15, 2009
Candance wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S MY PLEASURE!!!
Your obviously a Jeff Hardy fan,so am i i love Jeff do you like the feud between Matt and Jeff?

Location hidden

#31 Apr 15, 2009
<quoted text>i would love to wrestle like shelton benjamin but i was never that agile or strong.
i wrestled like a mix between mick foley and kurt angle, submissions and crazy dives with a few suplexes thrown in. i always tried to do promos like mick foley but i was never close to matching up to his excellence.
Wow!!! Your like a mixture of differences.
But do you like Mick Foley???

Location hidden

#32 Apr 15, 2009
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Your obviously a Jeff Hardy fan,so am i i love Jeff do you like the feud between Matt and Jeff?
Totally...
I just think Matt is just jealous because Jeff is way better than him...

Location hidden

#33 Apr 15, 2009
Candance wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally...
I just think Matt is just jealous because Jeff is way better than him...
Yes i think so too,but i did like them as a tag team when they used to have the TLC matches with Edge and Christian and the Dudleyz,what did you think of those?

Location hidden

#34 Apr 15, 2009
Candance wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!! Your like a mixture of differences.
But do you like Mick Foley???
Wow,maybe you could show Cena and Batista a few moves,instead of the same crap moves they do all the time,lol.

“RKO !”

Location hidden

#35 Apr 15, 2009
I liked The Rock untill he left the WWE to do movies and now won't even come back to d one more match

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#36 Apr 15, 2009
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you there,but to me one makes more of an effort with their fans like Cena does,so thats why hes popular even though hes not a good wrestler at all,but like i said before the rock was much better.Cena knows how to work the audience[if you know whati mean.]
I agree with you. Cena does try hard to win him over. I'm not a big Cena fan,but my 7 year old nephew loves him. He met cena once at a WWE event. I try not to bash Cena too much because I know he likes the guy. I can relate. When I was 10 years old I thought Hulk Hogan was the greatest wrestler in the world. As a kid I knew nothing about technical wrestling. As I look back I can see he was just a really good entertainer. Every wrestler has to find their niche. Even John Cena has a purpose. Although The Rock is better all around in my opinion.
By the way,I like your avatar with Test. I think Test was underrated,he didn't get enough respect. And the WWE didn't do anything in honor of his memory. If they did,I missed it. R.I.P Test
Mike

United States

#37 Apr 15, 2009
Candance wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he really did sold out!!!
You're a Jeff Hardy fan and you don't like Cena. We have a few things in common.

“no longer part of the IWC”

Since: Jan 09

THANK YOU EDGE!!

#38 Apr 15, 2009
the rock sucks ? hell no. We have no right to critize his decisions. He has his own life to live too.

Location hidden

#40 Apr 15, 2009
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. Cena does try hard to win him over. I'm not a big Cena fan,but my 7 year old nephew loves him. He met cena once at a WWE event. I try not to bash Cena too much because I know he likes the guy. I can relate. When I was 10 years old I thought Hulk Hogan was the greatest wrestler in the world. As a kid I knew nothing about technical wrestling. As I look back I can see he was just a really good entertainer. Every wrestler has to find their niche. Even John Cena has a purpose. Although The Rock is better all around in my opinion.
By the way,I like your avatar with Test. I think Test was underrated,he didn't get enough respect. And the WWE didn't do anything in honor of his memory. If they did,I missed it. R.I.P Test
Thank you i agree,test given the oppurtunity could have been really good in the wwe,even though hes gone he will always be my favorite wrestler not only because of his wrestling but because of the kind of person he was would easily have to have been one of the nicest people who were in the wwe.

Location hidden

#41 Apr 15, 2009
Julz- wrote:
<quoted text>Wow,maybe you could show Cena and Batista a few moves,instead of the same crap moves they do all the time,lol.
soz this was meant for asmr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TNA Slammiversary 2015 match card predictions May 16 Cub McCallister 2
John Cena's official email address (said it on ... (Jul '10) May 16 shreyansh jangid 67
Poll Does TNA4Life live in a bad neighborhood? (Jun '13) May 10 pollking 26
Brock Lesnar John Cena or Batista who has more ... (Jun '07) May 10 superfreak 654
Poll Does Ricky V3 get aroused by manly body odor? May 1 pollking 0
Poll Worst in Topix history? (Apr '14) Apr '15 pollking 43
Poll Undertaker vs. Goldberg (who would win) (Feb '08) Apr '15 Sammmy132 325
More from around the web