First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Shawn M & HHH $ Matt Hardy & I”

Since: Jul 07

Livin' in a little pink house

#1 Oct 10, 2007
He came back hotter than I have ever seen him, beard and stache and all. I want him more than ever in the worse way. He's my boytoy.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 10, 2007
Peaches_from_MI wrote:
He came back hotter than I have ever seen him, beard and stache and all. I want him more than ever in the worse way. He's my boytoy.
Ummm... HBK is my Boy Toy. Ask everybody on Topix.

“smoke weed everyday!!!”

Since: Aug 07

Anaheim

#3 Oct 10, 2007
Peaches_from_MI wrote:
ok, good for you, am i supposed to care?
i luv hbk 4589

Granbury, TX

#4 Oct 10, 2007
nu-huh, when i turn 18, hes mine! hes my sexy boy!
hes really my only eye candy on raw. theres others, but hes my main one!
Reba

AOL

#5 Oct 10, 2007
no way i have him already on my buddylist hes mine so you cant take him away

“smoke weed everyday!!!”

Anaheim

#6 Oct 10, 2007
shut the f*** up, none of you know him, none of you will ever "get him" he is not "yours" he never will be!!!

“brought to u by a woods near u”

Since: Sep 07

log cabin in the woods

#7 Oct 10, 2007
Fireman 1 wrote:
shut the f*** up, none of you know him, none of you will ever "get him" he is not "yours" he never will be!!!
lmao

“smoke weed everyday!!!”

Anaheim

#8 Oct 10, 2007
brandy2322 wrote:
<quoted text> lmao
its anoying, that say s*** ike this, but if i start talking about trish's tits or something, they say i'm a perve, when there talking about how they want to be with him and all this other sugestive B.S.

“brought to u by a woods near u”

log cabin in the woods

#9 Oct 10, 2007
lol

“Common sense isn't so common”

Since: Jun 07

seattle,wa

#10 Oct 10, 2007
Fireman 1 wrote:
<quoted text>its anoying, that say s*** ike this, but if i start talking about trish's tits or something, they say i'm a perve, when there talking about how they want to be with him and all this other sugestive B.S.
I think its cheap to talk about anyone, male or female like this, ya know?

“smoke weed everyday!!!”

Anaheim

#11 Oct 10, 2007
the bigger picture wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its cheap to talk about anyone, male or female like this, ya know?
i never said that i do, i just ment if i did, all i said wa that trish was hotter than mickie james in that thread, but yeah, your right!!

seattle,wa

#12 Oct 10, 2007
Fireman 1 wrote:
<quoted text>i never said that i do, i just ment if i did, all i said wa that trish was hotter than mickie james in that thread, but yeah, your right!!
lol i wasn't directing that towards you, theres a few people on here i actually DO respect and your one, so sorry if you took that wrong

“smoke weed everyday!!!”

Anaheim

#13 Oct 10, 2007
the bigger picture wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i wasn't directing that towards you, theres a few people on here i actually DO respect and your one, so sorry if you took that wrong
i know, i'm just making sure.

Your mom

#15 Oct 11, 2007
Fireman 1 wrote:
<quoted text>trish's tits
Hmm...
Shawn Michaels lover

South Bend, IN

#16 Oct 11, 2007
Shawn Michaels is Best forever!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#17 Oct 11, 2007
Fireman 1 wrote:
i am!!!! you must not know in 7 or 8 years i'll be in the WWE and they're going to have a storyline with me and HBK.
Shark2

Bath, UK

#18 Oct 11, 2007
That would be cool to watch.

Have got a finishing move if yes what is it called
Reba

AOL

#19 Oct 11, 2007
i do know him personally so if your not down with HBK then I got 2 words 4 u S*ck It

“"W"hy do I waste my time here?”

"I" think I'm in love...

#20 Oct 11, 2007
Jalyn Symone wrote:
<quoted text>
i am!!!! you must not know in 7 or 8 years i'll be in the WWE and they're going to have a storyline with me and HBK.
I am 99.9 percent sure that that is a lie, and even if it was true HBK is married.

seattle,wa

#23 Oct 11, 2007
_Jessica_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 99.9 percent sure that that is a lie, and even if it was true HBK is married.
with 2 kids

Michaels' marriage to his first wife, Theresa, was brief and ended in divorce.[129] He is now married to former WCW Nitro Girl, Whisper (Rebecca Curci). They were married on March 31, 1999 at the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada.[130] It was a very small wedding ceremony. The only people present were Michaels, Rebecca Curci, and an Elvis impersonator. Michaels and Curci have a son, Cameron Kade (born on January 5, 2000)[131] and a daughter, Cheyenne Michelle (born on August 19, 2004)[132]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Does TNA4Life live in a bad neighborhood? (Jun '13) 23 hr Ricky V3 25
Poll Does Ricky V3 get aroused by manly body odor? May 1 pollking 0
Brock Lesnar John Cena or Batista who has more ... (Jun '07) Apr 26 rohit 653
John Cena's official email address (said it on ... (Jul '10) Apr 20 michaelhallstrom 65
TNA Slammiversary 2015 match card predictions Apr 19 WWE Guru 1
Poll Worst in Topix history? (Apr '14) Apr 18 pollking 43
Poll Undertaker vs. Goldberg (who would win) (Feb '08) Apr 17 Sammmy132 325
More from around the web