Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

WWE FAN wrote:
here's what i came up w/
F-5
The move sees the attacking wrestler put an opponent up in a fireman's carry across the wrestler's shoulders then throw the opponent's legs out in front of him/her to spin them out while the attacker simultaneously falls backwards, driving the opponent's head into the mat.
(head damage)
F-U
Stands up after lifting the opponent over his shoulders, and then flips them over and drops them down on their back while first tucking the opponents head into his abdomen. Sometimes when used on heavy opponents, the user leans side ways to drop them with a little assist from gravity to make the drop easier.
(damage to the head as well as the back)
F5= more technical
FU= more powerfull
If you look at their other specials the STFU and the Argentine leglock they are also quite similar.
The F-U does not fucking hurt. It's been done to me several times. Trust me. The F-U was actually a knock off of the F-5, when Cena feuded with Lesnar, he made the F-U as a parody. As for the STFU, also a knock off, but of the STF.
brandy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

Judged:

john cena for sure lol
Warren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

I dont know about strenght but Brock is a better wrestler and Batista just got suspenpended for using steroids. No wonder he foams at the mouth.
Big Papa

Highlands, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

Brock pound for pound is the strongest wrestler

“In Tyler We Trust”

Since: May 07

Leave Me The Hell Alone, NY.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

Big Papa wrote:
Brock pound for pound is the strongest wrestler
I beg to differ. Goldberg was only 280, and I think he has a slight edge in strength.
Warren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

different wrote:
this is stupid deffinetly Brock Lesnar Cena and Batista are not that great of wrestlers and Lesnar is Lesnar has bin through a lot of different wrestling and mixed martial arts compitions and he might step into a UFC ring soon and strength wise Brock Lesnar Cebna and Batista are strong but Lesnar is better than both
Lesnar was a wrestling champ in college only one better pure wrestler in wrestling Kurt Angle.

Also Brock doesnt foam at the mouth from dugs like Batista..

Saw Lesnar choke slam Undertaker he scared the hell out of me.

Lesnar also pinned Big Show in 3 minutes.

He body slamed Big Show. Might tell you something about strength.
Roho

Lincoln, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

Warren wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesnar was a wrestling champ in college only one better pure wrestler in wrestling Kurt Angle.
Also Brock doesnt foam at the mouth from dugs like Batista..
Saw Lesnar choke slam Undertaker he scared the hell out of me.
Lesnar also pinned Big Show in 3 minutes.
He body slamed Big Show. Might tell you something about strength.
You're not seriously suggesting that Lesnar is steriod free are you?
marcus and dennis

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

we think that batista would never use drugs it think john cena uses them because he never loses
Roho

Lincoln, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

It's obvious that Cena built his body up by using steriods. No way that he is going to be suspended since he is McMahon's lap dog.
Warren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2007

Roho wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not seriously suggesting that Lesnar is steriod free are you?
Roho u are a idiot. Lesnar was built like that in college. He was a big 10 champion.

hE DOESNT NEED STEROIDS TO BE STRONG HE IS STRONG. hE ALSO PASSED DRUG TESTING WITH TNA and UFC.

Do u take drugs or are you just naturally stupid.
Brock Lesnar The Animal

Rotorua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2007

Brock Lesnar is the strongest, in a collar and elbow tie-up with Angle, Lesnar tossed him away like nothing, that's a test of str, Lesnar also knocked Angle down when Angle attempted a shoulder block, he charged at Lesnar, that's a test of str, and Cena went down when Angle attempted a shoulder-block, when Goldberg attempted a shoulder-block on Batista, he moved a few steps back, when he tried a shoulder-block on Lesnar, he didn't budge, Lesnar vertical suplexed the Big Show heaps of times, Lashley is stronger than Cena because he beat Cena in the shoulder-block's and the collar and elbow tie-up's, but Lashley couldn't vertical suplex Umaga, who weighs 350 pounds, Big Show is 150 pounds heavier than Umaga, Lesnar did a belly to belly suplex to the 385 pound Mark Henry he went flying like a cruiserweight honestly, and Lashley can't belly to belly suplex people and send them flying like that, not even to Mr Kennedy or Hardcore Holly or Finlay, so that proves Lesnar's stronger.
Brock Lesnar The Animal

Rotorua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2007

Judged:

Your stupid man, you don't have to be more ripped to be stronger than someone, Batista is pretty skinny, seriously, Lesnar is built like a truck you can see his bone structure, Batista may be more ripped but he's definitely not stronger, Batista has a skinny neck have you seen neck Lesnar had the thickest neck in the WWE, the only person who had a thicker neck than him was the Big Show, Big Show might have been the only person that was stronger than Lesnar, Batista never impressed me, he never did anything impressive when it comes to str.
clAssic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2007

Judged:

mark henry can crush all these wrestlers with one hand, one big hand!!!!
clAssic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2007

MARK HENRY THE SILVER BACK!!!

“In Tyler We Trust”

Since: May 07

Leave Me The Hell Alone, NY.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2007

Warren wrote:
<quoted text>
Roho u are a idiot. Lesnar was built like that in college. He was a big 10 champion.
hE DOESNT NEED STEROIDS TO BE STRONG HE IS STRONG. hE ALSO PASSED DRUG TESTING WITH TNA and UFC.
Do u take drugs or are you just naturally stupid.
Actually, Lesnar was charged with illegal possetion of performance enhancers, but I don't think he was charged with taking them.
Pizza Man

Maple Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

Miss Kaptain Kharisma wrote:
I'll say Brock he is the best
I agree. Brock is the best.

“smoke weed everyday!!!”

Since: Aug 07

Anaheim

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

Ricky V2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Lesnar was charged with illegal possetion of performance enhancers, but I don't think he was charged with taking them.
he was caught with them but he still passed the test

“smoke weed everyday!!!”

Anaheim

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

Brock Lesnar The Animal wrote:
Your stupid man, you don't have to be more ripped to be stronger than someone, Batista is pretty skinny, seriously, Lesnar is built like a truck you can see his bone structure, Batista may be more ripped but he's definitely not stronger, Batista has a skinny neck have you seen neck Lesnar had the thickest neck in the WWE, the only person who had a thicker neck than him was the Big Show, Big Show might have been the only person that was stronger than Lesnar, Batista never impressed me, he never did anything impressive when it comes to str.
who are you talking to? i said batista was ripped, you better not be calling me an idiot, youve been warned

“smoke weed everyday!!!”

Anaheim

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

clAssic wrote:
mark henry can crush all these wrestlers with one hand, one big hand!!!!
mark henrey wouldn't even com close to lesnar

“smoke weed everyday!!!”

Anaheim

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

Ricky V2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ. Goldberg was only 280, and I think he has a slight edge in strength.
hell yeah, leasnar was strong, but he had nothing on goldberg when it came to straight up strengh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WWE twins series: New television show for Bella... (May '13) Aug 19 dmw 6
Worst in Topix history? Aug 17 cmpunk248 18
Watch old WWF Episodes here (Nov '11) Aug 15 Deyonce Berry 287
Any of the posters from my day still alive? haha Aug 14 pollking 2
Is Dala black? Aug 14 pollking 1
BREAKING NEWS: Prime Ribs retirement (Apr '11) Aug 13 Oldschoolwrestlin... 12
Why do aussies hate Bret Hart? Aug 5 Sir 2

Search the World Wrestling Entertainment Forum:
•••