Brock Lesnar John Cena or Batista who...
Mike

Huntington, WV

#499 Sep 4, 2010
Some of you guys are ignorant. Cena benches 505lbs, squats 575lbs, and deadlifts 675lbs. Cena does not squat a 1000lbs! Having Big Show and Edge craw on your shoulders is totally different then trying to squat that weight, which he could not do. Cena only beat Mark Henry in armwrestling because it was part of the script. In reality, Henry would have ripped his arm of and pealed it like a banana. And how do you know Cena hasn't used steroids? You dont.
Lesnar was regularly drug tested in his sophomore year of high school and through out his college career where he achieved a weight of 285lbs while never failing a single test. And his body physique really never saw any changes from college to the WWE. Brock had a best bench of 655lbs, squat of 920lbs, and a deadlift of 900lbs. Kurt Angle has talked about this and has said he has literally seen Lesnar bench 650 and squat 900. I also saw a video on Youtube years ago where Lesnar told a report he could shoulder shrugged 1000lbs. Batista has even stated Lesnar is the strongest man he has met in his career.
Lesnar, even after he quit body building and heavy power lifting, still put up 475lb bench press, dead lift of 720lbs, and a squat of 695lbs for the NFL. Those numbers are still better than Cena's.

Since: Dec 09

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#500 Sep 4, 2010
Mike wrote:
Some of you guys are ignorant. Cena benches 505lbs, squats 575lbs, and deadlifts 675lbs. Cena does not squat a 1000lbs! Having Big Show and Edge craw on your shoulders is totally different then trying to squat that weight, which he could not do. Cena only beat Mark Henry in armwrestling because it was part of the script. In reality, Henry would have ripped his arm of and pealed it like a banana. And how do you know Cena hasn't used steroids? You dont.
Lesnar was regularly drug tested in his sophomore year of high school and through out his college career where he achieved a weight of 285lbs while never failing a single test. And his body physique really never saw any changes from college to the WWE. Brock had a best bench of 655lbs, squat of 920lbs, and a deadlift of 900lbs. Kurt Angle has talked about this and has said he has literally seen Lesnar bench 650 and squat 900. I also saw a video on Youtube years ago where Lesnar told a report he could shoulder shrugged 1000lbs. Batista has even stated Lesnar is the strongest man he has met in his career.
Lesnar, even after he quit body building and heavy power lifting, still put up 475lb bench press, dead lift of 720lbs, and a squat of 695lbs for the NFL. Those numbers are still better than Cena's.
thats what i have been saying to these idiots who say cenas stronger cause he lifted up show and edge how many excuses have i heard that lesner is way stronger
cvo

Toronto, Canada

#501 Oct 10, 2010
lesner benches 475 n cena 540 n the age btista is at no way can he compare with them pure power is lesner but natural power is cena n cena is the lightest but still strong lesner couldnt lift akebono but cena lifted viscera n show n edge together thats 750 lbs plus so cena is the strongest
dawit endale

Houston, TX

#502 Oct 21, 2010
Roho wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not seriously suggesting that Lesnar is steriod free are you?
wwe tests wrestlers for performance enhancers like every week.
dawit endale

Houston, TX

#503 Oct 21, 2010
John cena is clearly stronger than the other two. At one episode of raw he carried big show over his sholder and then added jeff hardy on the top with the combined wieght of over 800 pounds.
Bill goldberg smash

Europe

#504 Oct 31, 2010
You guys are foolish but the entire wwe universe know that brock lesnar is awesome,strongest and charismatic in wwe history.i itself most strong but lesnar is strongest.

“im the webstopper of topix”

Since: Mar 10

a trbuite profile of HBK.

#505 Nov 4, 2010
Brock is overweight.

“DIFFERNT-ER”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#506 Nov 4, 2010
HHH once said "Cena is the strongest guy I've ever been in the ring with", and it has been rumored that Cena can bench up to 800Ibs!

“im the webstopper of topix”

Since: Mar 10

a trbuite profile of HBK.

#507 Nov 5, 2010
Yea that's a fact.
abcdefgh

Sint-niklaas, Belgium

#508 Dec 17, 2010
you ale all idiots.
benchpress say nothing about strenght.
if you want testing your strenght,doing heavy squats,deadlifts,overhead en strongmantraining(tire flips exc.)
thats the real strenght test!
and al de wwe numbers are fake.
cena en lesnar never benches over 500lbs!
Wizard1

Europe

#509 Feb 13, 2011
xSavemeAmericanDragonx wrote:
HHH once said "Cena is the strongest guy I've ever been in the ring with", and it has been rumored that Cena can bench up to 800Ibs!
now the real question is "does john cena really bench up to 800lbs?" maybe it could be true. But for now i will believe when he tells us he does so im still not sure if i should believe that rumour.

“!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#510 Feb 18, 2011
Brock Lesnar is stronger. Fact.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#511 Feb 18, 2011
Brock Lesnar can't pick up almost 800 pounds, John Cena has before. Fact.

“!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#512 Feb 18, 2011
^
Nope.
Takashi arroyo

Rocky Point, NY

#514 Jun 25, 2011
Yo but Brock lesnar is an monster because he powerbomb the big show like no one else can do and in the ufc he got ass kick by Cain Velasquez and Shane Carwin too he can't fight for shit man
stone cold

Edgware, UK

#515 Jul 31, 2011
john cena is the best hes stronger he lifted 735 pounds of the air so i would say fu.john cena is stronger than batista and brock lesnar
Takashi arroyo

Rocky Point, NY

#516 Jul 31, 2011
Hello batista can beach press 500lbs and can squats over 896lbs so batista is stronger than john cena
hateya

Holmestrand, Norway

#517 Jul 31, 2011
omfg i hate ignorent people like you guys lesnar has never done that much in a book he wrote he said is record is 475 bench press 600 and something in the others the world recors of deadlift is 1000 or something lesnar cant do that much idiots, and pound for pound cena is the strongest with 540 in bench and batista is the weakest all steriods about 300-400 bench
Ace The Straight

Bybee, TN

#518 Aug 11, 2011
Sorry Cena & Batista fans, but I have to go with it my answer, the main man, BROCK LESNAR! He's a dominating animal & still is at UFC! I mean who can belly to belly, suplex, german suplex someone the likes of Big Show & same with Mark Henry(belly to belly). You don't see Batista or Cena doing that to them. In OVW Batista however bodyslammed & back dropped Big Show, just not enough impact of what Lesnar did.
Ace The Straight

Bybee, TN

#519 Aug 11, 2011
Did I also mentioned Lesnar superplexed big show 8 years ago & the ring collapse. You don't see Cena do that type of performance, therefore.......... Lesnar is the total powerhouse than Cena will ever be!

Thats why I'm Ace the straight for nothing, I always have an "Ace" up my sleeve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan's Casa!! Talk to me! Tue -JUAN- 1
TNAA4life JLB1 I'm calling you out Tue -JUAN- 33
Who is Your Most Hated WWE Diva? (Nov '06) Tue -JUAN- 1,009
Poll Who is the strongest wrestler?? (Dec '07) Tue subham 142
Poll who are the topix legends (Mar '09) Aug 24 Pollking 264
triple h's email address (Oct '07) Aug 24 Hafiz mubeen 220
Anyone worth the time on here? Aug 23 al snow matchs rule 1
More from around the web