Brock Lesnar John Cena or Batista who...
osjdorksjai3j35j 3ksoxj4jd

Kokomo, IN

#356 Mar 10, 2008
another person from lawrenceburg,in sweet

Kokomo, IN

#357 Mar 11, 2008
htpplaya wrote:
dang im a bad typer
true

Kokomo, IN

#358 Apr 12, 2008
this is realy no argument we all know lesnar is much stronger than batista and cena
htpplaya

Kokomo, IN

#359 Apr 12, 2008
Dan wrote:
Batista is more stronger then brock and lensar.
brock lesnar is much stronger than batista
htpplaya

Kokomo, IN

#360 Apr 12, 2008
dakliq420 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're kidding right? brock owned cena so many times in the ring its not funny.roidtista in a shoot match wouldnt last 30 seconds with brock,are we forgetting brock was a amateur wrestling champion in college and could go hold for hold with men like eddie guerrero kurt angle and chris benoit.in a shoot,brock would rip cena and batista apart
right
djones

United States

#361 Apr 14, 2008
don't know if this has already been posted but i didnt wanna comb through 18 pages of text:

yeah cena is pretty damn strong.
babosha

Surat, India

#362 Jun 10, 2008
ya i prefer cena

Since: Jan 08

Nextmuthafuckas gna getmymetal

#363 Jun 10, 2008
big show seems to the favourited measuring device for this particular test. lets see, cena picked up big show and F-Ued him which is pretty much dropping them, lashley slammed show a few times, lesnar threw big show around like a ragdoll.

the obvious winner is lesnar.
Da Man

Kissimmee, FL

#364 Jun 12, 2008
Kurt Said Brock Bench 650 And Squated 900 Pounds!!
samson

Canada

#366 Jul 5, 2008
your abosulty right u should be a poltic man fo sho 80 percent take steriods fo sho
chef

Phoenix, AZ

#367 Jul 21, 2008
I would say Brock is the strongest of the 3, but Mark Henry is the strongest in the WWE.
Also I would say by power to weight ratio John Cena is the strongest in the entire WWE.
Joe

Maywood, NJ

#368 Aug 11, 2008
Are you kiddeing me first of all cena can max bench press 500lbs and max squat 650 not 1000! Brock however can bench 650 and squat 900lbs. Cena cant wrestle for crap and either can batista brock is the only real athlete and retards they all take steriods brock dosnt any more now cause of ufc and batista cheated to beat brock in ovw plus its fake. And neither batista or cena can last 10 seconds in ufc. And batista admitted that brock was stronger. So next time get your facts stright dumb ass.
ADNAN

Chicago, IL

#369 Aug 18, 2008
OK BUT COMPARE THOSE MOVES TO bATISTA BOMB THEN U WILL SEE WAT IS THE HARDEST MOVE!!
batista fan

Lavallette, NJ

#370 Nov 29, 2008
u guys r pretty stupid, first off, cena, batista and lesnar use roids. but they work out at the same time. thats what the reral point of a roid was for. not to take them and to sit on ur ass.... odcourse they use it why not? and batista benches 600-700lbs, cena can prolly do 500-600, lesnar can prolly do 600-700 aswell. but batista has alot more strength then those 2. hes 6 foot 6, 300 pound monster. so if ur gonna write something, please make sence.
aasasy

Mississauga, Canada

#371 Dec 12, 2008
you guys have no clue brock lesnar is an animal when in your life have you seen someone throw rikishi mark henry and hte big show around like fucking kids, lesnar even powerbombed the big show and kurt angle said hes the strongest wrestler hes ever seen and batista said lesnar would rip his arm off and goldberg even said brock is a freakishly strong guy and so does cena go watch the here comes the pain dvd and see what those guys say
khuram masih

Islamabad, Pakistan

#372 Jan 6, 2009
JOHN CENA IS ALWAYS BEST TEHN BATISTA.REY IS COOL AND IM WANT THEY BECOME GOOD FRNDS AND DAMP THE EVERY ONE THEY R LOOKING SOO CUTE WHEN THEY R TOGHTER.IM REALY LOVE JOHN CENA AND WANT MEET HIM
HE IS ALWAYS LIVE IN MY HEART IM WISH TOO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH AND REALY HAVE SOME WISHES ABOUT HIM BECOZ HE IS ALWAYS MY BIG BROTHER AND IM RAELY HIS YOUNGER,NAUGHTY BRITHER LIKE DAN AND MATT.ANY ONE WHO IS HERE SEE MY COMMENT FOR JOHN CENA CONTECT ME ON [email protected] OM
IM REALY WANT TO BECOME THE FRND OF THOSE WHO LIKE JOHN CENA LIKE ME
ALWAYS TAKECARE JOHN CENA U R ALWAYS BEST LIKE TODAY
LOVE YOU ALWAYS
BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE
Cena Rulez

Carthage, NY

#373 Jan 8, 2009
aasasy wrote:
you guys have no clue brock lesnar is an animal when in your life have you seen someone throw rikishi mark henry and hte big show around like fucking kids, lesnar even powerbombed the big show and kurt angle said hes the strongest wrestler hes ever seen and batista said lesnar would rip his arm off and goldberg even said brock is a freakishly strong guy and so does cena go watch the here comes the pain dvd and see what those guys say
Cena has everything that lesnar has so shut up and Kurt Angle is WRONG!!!
cena rulez

Carthage, NY

#374 Jan 8, 2009
batista fan wrote:
u guys r pretty stupid, first off, cena, batista and lesnar use roids. but they work out at the same time. thats what the reral point of a roid was for. not to take them and to sit on ur ass.... odcourse they use it why not? and batista benches 600-700lbs, cena can prolly do 500-600, lesnar can prolly do 600-700 aswell. but batista has alot more strength then those 2. hes 6 foot 6, 300 pound monster. so if ur gonna write something, please make sence.
John Cena does not take roids Brock Lesnar and Batista do!
Rich Banks

London, UK

#375 Jan 9, 2009
Really brock is the strongest sob of all time and best all round wresler all the wwe superstars have admited this like big show goldberg kurt angle and batista his strengh is unberlivable john cena is strong but he doesn't compare to the next big thing he really is a monster he is a 300 pound machine strong as mark henry as fast as rey mysterio as technical as kurt angle and as skillfull as evan bourne and if you don't belive me watch his matches and watch his ovw shooting star press

Since: Jan 09

Markham, Canada

#376 Feb 5, 2009
of course lesner since batista is gettn old like 40 n cena is very strong id say will power n chrisma goes to cena n pure power to lesner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bark like a dog for me JLB1 15 hr Pollking 1
wwe,tna,ecw **SPOILERS** !!! (Aug '06) Oct 16 Pollking 52
The corporal is not dead. (Nov '06) Oct 16 Pollking 20
Are Jeff and Matt going to join back together. (Aug '06) Sep 26 noonecarespoll 20
Stephanie McMahon's Return (Nov '06) Sep 26 bigslapking 3
how many times does vince Come during roman/cena Sep 24 Pollking 1
How do you think TNA can gain success over WWE? (Oct '06) Sep 22 Pollking 7
More from around the web