Brock Lesnar John Cena or Batista who...

Brock Lesnar John Cena or Batista who has more strength

First Prev
of 33
Next Last
Miss Kaptain Kharisma

Berkeley, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2007
I'll say Brock he is the best

Since: May 07

jeddah

#2 Jun 13, 2007
of course brock lesnar has more stringth even if batista and cena teamed up aginst brock lesnar in 2 on 1 handicap match i think brock will win
cage

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jun 13, 2007
Brock lesnar theres no way cena or batista could match in strenghth with Lesnar
Miss Kaptain Kharisma

Berkeley, CA

#4 Jun 13, 2007
have you guys seen Brock Training Video it's awsome

“RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE”

baraboo

#5 Jun 13, 2007
junior we're not talking about a match but pure strength besides batista beat lesner in a match in ovw he cheated but he won.cena is pretty damn strong i guess it comes down 2 is it harder 2execute the f-5 or the f-u lessnar never f-5ed viscera and i think we's the hardest 2 excute a move on.lashley is pretty strong 2
cage

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jun 13, 2007
Ms Karina wrote:
have you guys seen Brock Training Video it's awsome
No I havent.
Miss Kaptain Kharisma

Berkeley, CA

#7 Jun 13, 2007
I'll say Brock Has more strength than anybody else

“RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE”

baraboo

#8 Jun 13, 2007
really think about who's f-ued who and who f-5ed who.which move is harder 2 do
cage

Madisonville, KY

#9 Jun 13, 2007
Ms Karina wrote:
I'll say Brock Has more strength than anybody else
Yeah anybody that I have seen anyway.
james

Bonnybridge, UK

#10 Aug 25, 2007
batista ha more strength that brock hands down look at batista hes a monster well chris masters is a brick wall also cena hes strong but not as strong as batista

Since: Aug 07

Barcelona, Spain

#11 Aug 25, 2007
james wrote:
batista ha more strength that brock hands down look at batista hes a monster well chris masters is a brick wall also cena hes strong but not as strong as batista
you are actually very wrong... i heard in the own batista words that brock strenght was just incredible... batista said brock could ripped his shoulders... it listen that on youtube, i don't know if it still there... look for it...

“Rumbly Tumbly”

Since: Jul 07

MMA-Ville

#12 Aug 25, 2007
itachi_____ wrote:
<quoted text>
you are actually very wrong... i heard in the own batista words that brock strenght was just incredible... batista said brock could ripped his shoulders... it listen that on youtube, i don't know if it still there... look for it...
I heard the exact same thing. Batista said it on a phone call!
pac r real wrestle fanz

Hartlepool, UK

#13 Aug 25, 2007
brock is strongest out of these guys only 2 i can think of that cud match his strenth and they r khali and mark henry
pac r real wrestle fanz

Hartlepool, UK

#14 Aug 25, 2007
betista shud be the strongest cos hes had the longest to train
Diva

Woodstock, IL

#15 Aug 25, 2007
im with brock, i dont think that cena and batista are as strong as him.
gigi

Savadisla, Romania

#16 Aug 25, 2007
how could you even ask such a question? of course brock lesnar
WWE FAN

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2007
It all depends really how look at it Cena has lifted 500 pound wrestlers, so I'm sure he could lift Brock Lesnar, if its who ever has the greatest amount of strengh in their moves its prolly Brock( considering he's a power house), Batista doesn't seem to show much strengh lately so its hard to see him compared to Brock.

“RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE”

baraboo

#18 Aug 25, 2007
Diva wrote:
im with brock, i dont think that cena and batista are as strong as him.
batista is not even close.but cena is pretty strong.
WWE FAN

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2007
here's what i came up w/
F-5
The move sees the attacking wrestler put an opponent up in a fireman's carry across the wrestler's shoulders then throw the opponent's legs out in front of him/her to spin them out while the attacker simultaneously falls backwards, driving the opponent's head into the mat.
(head damage)
F-U
Stands up after lifting the opponent over his shoulders, and then flips them over and drops them down on their back while first tucking the opponents head into his abdomen. Sometimes when used on heavy opponents, the user leans side ways to drop them with a little assist from gravity to make the drop easier.
(damage to the head as well as the back)

F5= more technical
FU= more powerfull

If you look at their other specials the STFU and the Argentine leglock they are also quite similar.

“RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE”

baraboo

#20 Aug 25, 2007
WWE FAN wrote:
here's what i came up w/
F-5
The move sees the attacking wrestler put an opponent up in a fireman's carry across the wrestler's shoulders then throw the opponent's legs out in front of him/her to spin them out while the attacker simultaneously falls backwards, driving the opponent's head into the mat.
(head damage)the question is what is harder to do.
F-U
Stands up after lifting the opponent over his shoulders, and then flips them over and drops them down on their back while first tucking the opponents head into his abdomen. Sometimes when used on heavy opponents, the user leans side ways to drop them with a little assist from gravity to make the drop easier.
(damage to the head as well as the back)
F5= more technical
FU= more powerfull
If you look at their other specials the STFU and the Argentine leglock they are also quite similar.
the question is what is harder to do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Cena's official email address (said it on ... (Jul '10) Fri nabeel tariq 69
News Hulk Hogan fired, removed from WWE site amid ra... Jul 27 Jake 45
Poll Who is the strongest wrestler?? (Dec '07) Jul 22 whore362436 141
The Sex Hotel Jul 14 dude 1
I know Randy Orton phone number and much more (Jul '12) Jun '15 Myilesspann 15
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Jun '15 Son of man 1
prime rib's chat room. (Oct '07) Jun '15 slayer is god 493
More from around the web