wwe releases brain kendrick
styles clash

Douglasville, GA

#1 Jul 30, 2009
Just like everyone else, I'm certainly not surprised Kendrick was released. Ever since splitting from Zeke, and coming to Raw, he's been doing fuck all. I mean, at least Chavo has Hornswoggle to keep him on the air.

IMO, Kendrick never should have been moved to Raw. Let's face it, the second that happened, you knew he'd never be given his fair shake. When he re-debuted on Smackdown as "The" Brian Kendrick, it was quite possible the best thing for his career. It was so good, that he was put in the Championship Scramble match.

As for re-teaming with London, while I see that as a possibility, I think he should continue to focus more on his own career. And going to TNA? That'd be just as bad as going to Raw, except the show is an hour less, and there's just not enough time for every single wrestler to appear.

I'd say Kendrick's best shot is ROH. Hopefully he'll be able to shine there.....again.
dabadguy

Fresno, TX

#2 Jul 30, 2009
styles clash wrote:
Just like everyone else, I'm certainly not surprised Kendrick was released. Ever since splitting from Zeke, and coming to Raw, he's been doing fuck all. I mean, at least Chavo has Hornswoggle to keep him on the air.
IMO, Kendrick never should have been moved to Raw. Let's face it, the second that happened, you knew he'd never be given his fair shake. When he re-debuted on Smackdown as "The" Brian Kendrick, it was quite possible the best thing for his career. It was so good, that he was put in the Championship Scramble match.
As for re-teaming with London, while I see that as a possibility, I think he should continue to focus more on his own career. And going to TNA? That'd be just as bad as going to Raw, except the show is an hour less, and there's just not enough time for every single wrestler to appear.
I'd say Kendrick's best shot is ROH. Hopefully he'll be able to shine there.....again.
Well I seen that coming a mile away. I don't know why they even moved him to raw he was doing well on Smackdown with Big Zeke. He was damn near a high mid carder on Smackdown then he went to a low carder on Raw. And I think Chavo will be next it'll be just a matter of time when Chavo gets feedup of jobbing to the midget then he'll leave and WWE will have to make new jobbers.
The Enternal Phenom

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2009
man i like him

“Undefeated on Topix”

Since: Jun 08

Parts Unknown

#5 Jul 30, 2009
I've become a big TBK fan, but, geez, you had to see this coming and not just by watching how much TV time he was getting and how his character wasn't taking off.

Word backstage for quite some time is that Brian consistently tested positive for marijuana and would just laugh it off and pay the fine -- I think it was $1,000.

Reportedly, he had been informed that he needed to change his ways and take his career seriously and stop smoking dope, and he didn't care enough to give it up.

Oh well, best wishes to him in Japan or Mexico or Puerto Rico or ROH or wherever.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 30, 2009
I dont get it. Hardy does drugs, and he is heavyweight champ, why did the get rid of TBK? he has skill and was entertaining. Just another example that WWE is run very backwards.
dabadguy

Fresno, TX

#7 Jul 30, 2009
OldschoolwrestlingFan wrote:
I dont get it. Hardy does drugs, and he is heavyweight champ, why did the get rid of TBK? he has skill and was entertaining. Just another example that WWE is run very backwards.
Funny isn't it how the WWE works nowadays and not only that about what you said but the keep aslo midget over a real wrestler like Kendrick. The WWE is slowly turning in to Disney channel which is why so many kids and girls love it nowadays and why real wrestling fans are starting to hate it.
jon

Urania, LA

#8 Jul 30, 2009
no surprise, but i would have thought there would have been a few lower on the card such as:

Jim Duggan
Kung Fu Naki
Curt Hawkins
DJ Gabriel
Jamie Noble
Jimmy Wang Yang
Charile Haas
Festus
Jesse
Paul Burchill

and to think kendrick main evented a PPV a year ago.

“The Host of The Cutting Topix”

Since: Oct 07

Castle Bam!

#9 Jul 30, 2009
jon wrote:
and to think kendrick main evented a PPV a year ago.
Lol, was a bit shocking he was in the match though.

Besides the point, Kendrick & London should never have split up. Both their careers have gone south. Nuff said.
nick

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2009
i guess he will be on tna then right??

“RKO !”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#11 Jul 31, 2009
Ok

“Undefeated on Topix”

Since: Jun 08

Parts Unknown

#12 Aug 5, 2009
saintpat wrote:
I've become a big TBK fan, but, geez, you had to see this coming and not just by watching how much TV time he was getting and how his character wasn't taking off.
Word backstage for quite some time is that Brian consistently tested positive for marijuana and would just laugh it off and pay the fine -- I think it was $1,000.
Reportedly, he had been informed that he needed to change his ways and take his career seriously and stop smoking dope, and he didn't care enough to give it up.
Oh well, best wishes to him in Japan or Mexico or Puerto Rico or ROH or wherever.
The Prophet Saintpat called it. From Rajah.com :

"Kendrick's push went up in smoke, so to speak, as a result of his disobedience towards the company's policy on marijuana. He had been warned several times by company officials that they weren't going to tolerate his failing drug tests for marijuana (which constitute a $1,000 fine, but not a suspension) after failing numerous tests. He was one of at least two wrestlers whose pushes were stopped because of their disobedience, and it was likely a major contributing factor in his departure from the company."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is dead Mon sex 1
does pollking have a clitoris Sun sexdude2000 1
money advice Sun sexdude2000 1
Nick is next door doing Cocaine with my neighbor Sun cumm sperm 2
facebook vs twitter Mar 26 sex 1
star wars vs star trek Mar 24 Pollking 2
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex Mar 22 sex for sale 1
More from around the web