new orleans lousiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

styles clash wrote:
i would say that the future of the WWE looks VERY bright indeed. Here are a few reasons why:
1. As you can tell by my username and signature, I am a huge Hart Dynasty mark and they are destined to do great things. All 3 are great talents, and very young. Just the name alone gives them some credibility as Bret Hart was one of the best EVER..
2. CM Punk - Already a 2 time world champion, 2 time Money In the Bank winner, IC champ, Tag Team champ, King of the Ring runner-up. He has accomplished all of this in 3 short years and is well deserving of it. It's obvious that Vince recognizes the immense potential of CM Punk. He is on the verge of the heel turn that will make him a mega star.
3. Legacy is another group of very young, talented guys. Randy Orton has a lot of experience under his belt, and is definitely going to be carrying the torch into the next generation of wrestlers. Also, Ted Dibiase has potential to be a breakout star someday. Cody Rhodes could be a very effective upper mid carder, but I don't think that he is World Championship material.
4. MVP - Young, great as a heel or a face. Great in-ring work, phenomenal mic skills, charisma, definitely should be world champion someday. He's got all the tools.
5. Jack Swagger - This guy is unbelievable. Could you just imagine if Kurt Angle comes back to the WWE and these two went at it?? This feud could shoot Swagger to the moon, and Angle would put him over unlike HHH! Swagger just has the look of a champion...yeah he has a lisp, but who cares. This guy is gold.
6. Miz/Morrison - Both are being pushed hardcore right now, and both are doing exceptional with it. As long as creative doesn't fuck this up and have Miz get dominated by Cena like 10 times in a row then these two will be a huge part of the WWE's future.
Not to mention that you have veterans like Christian, Edge, Matt Hardy, Cena, Jeff Hardy (if he stays), Carlito, and others that are still pretty damn young too...
i agree with everything you said except one thing,triple h wouldnt put over swagger.the way i see it,if he can put over cena and batista(three straight times might i add),he'll put over swagger.triple h usually puts over people he feel have potential to be great,and swagger has that.
Jeff Hardy is GOD

Barstow, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

Judged:

WWE's future will be even better with Jeff Hardy dominating the main event scene as a multi-time world champion and the most dominant today while Matt is either out of wresting retired or 6 feet under.

“Yeh Kellin”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Judged:

hope jeff wins the title
dabadguy

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

styles clash wrote:
i would say that the future of the WWE looks VERY bright indeed. Here are a few reasons why:
1. As you can tell by my username and signature, I am a huge Hart Dynasty mark and they are destined to do great things. All 3 are great talents, and very young. Just the name alone gives them some credibility as Bret Hart was one of the best EVER..
2. CM Punk - Already a 2 time world champion, 2 time Money In the Bank winner, IC champ, Tag Team champ, King of the Ring runner-up. He has accomplished all of this in 3 short years and is well deserving of it. It's obvious that Vince recognizes the immense potential of CM Punk. He is on the verge of the heel turn that will make him a mega star.
3. Legacy is another group of very young, talented guys. Randy Orton has a lot of experience under his belt, and is definitely going to be carrying the torch into the next generation of wrestlers. Also, Ted Dibiase has potential to be a breakout star someday. Cody Rhodes could be a very effective upper mid carder, but I don't think that he is World Championship material.
4. MVP - Young, great as a heel or a face. Great in-ring work, phenomenal mic skills, charisma, definitely should be world champion someday. He's got all the tools.
5. Jack Swagger - This guy is unbelievable. Could you just imagine if Kurt Angle comes back to the WWE and these two went at it?? This feud could shoot Swagger to the moon, and Angle would put him over unlike HHH! Swagger just has the look of a champion...yeah he has a lisp, but who cares. This guy is gold.
6. Miz/Morrison - Both are being pushed hardcore right now, and both are doing exceptional with it. As long as creative doesn't fuck this up and have Miz get dominated by Cena like 10 times in a row then these two will be a huge part of the WWE's future.
Not to mention that you have veterans like Christian, Edge, Matt Hardy, Cena, Jeff Hardy (if he stays), Carlito, and others that are still pretty damn young too...
You stole my idea I almost did a thread like this a few days ago but you did it first so i'll comment. Pretty good you a forgot a few people like Kofi Kingston, Primo, The Brain Kendrick, R-Truth, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Gregory Helms, Evan Bourne, even Paul Burchill, Vladimire Kozlov, and Zack Ryder. And I don't see wrestlers like Chris Jericho or Rey Mysterio and you forgot about the man who will be second face of the WWE next to Cena Randy Orton. Not metion all the potential wrestlers the WWE can get with wrestlers like Batista, HHH, HBK, Taker, Kane etc... out of the way. Maybe they can steal a few TNA and ROH wrestlers.
dabadguy

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

styles clash wrote:
<quoted text>those are just the ones i think have the most potential.
I see what you mean but I still think the people i out will be in the WWE for a while.

“The Boss Is Back!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

new orleans lousiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

styles clash wrote:
<quoted text>do i really have to explain him putting over those two?
of course not,but the point is he did.no top wrestler puts over anybody,theres gotta be some potential of being a top star in them to make it happen.swagger has that potential,the dude is a pretty damn good wrestler,i can see him being a champion of the future,but maybe a change in charecter,or a manager
nick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

what will wwe be like in years??????

“Laying the Smackdown!”

Since: Jun 09

The Smackdown Hotel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

It would not be as good as it is today because TNA is taking over now.
dabadguy

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

Jke123 wrote:
It would not be as good as it is today because TNA is taking over now.
TNA's not doing any much better than what WWE's doing right now so both of their future is just about even unless TNA finally put over Styles, Joe, and others and leave the impact zone every once in awhile to get viewers.
nick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

Hulk hogan rules!!!!!!!!
NEAR

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

There's always been good talent out there, but what you fail to realize is Vince will chose ratings over talent any day. Vince is out to make money, why do you think the WWE story lines are so predictable and plain. Nothing is surprising, it's the same Cena fights this guy, Orton thinks he's cool and has his buddies help him.

Nothing new, nothing special. Old wrestlers keep coming back to boost ratings, and the depth of the organization gets worse. Has there been someone as good as the Rock? Someone with character and talent? I see no one like this, or even for the potential for such a career.

Writers are losing creativity, and it shows. Like Brock Lesnar said in his youtube video, they work the guys hard injured or not, they don't care about their guys, only about the money. Maybe when the writers and Vince want to wake up and get something new going people like Kurt Angle won't leave.
III

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

the wrestlers in wwe dont even get a retirement benefit and they have to pay for thre hotels them selfs when they travel for a show

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Search the World Wrestling Entertainment Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Worst in Topix history? Jul 20 OldschoolwrestlingFan 14
Jugga thanks for making The Shield break up Jul 17 questionairre 2
Welcome to the STP Lounge (Apr '09) Jul 17 Too Many Times 3,699
2017 is the year for John Cena 20 World Title R... Jul 16 Too Many Times 1
Why do aussies hate Bret Hart? Jul 14 amw 1
Who is better??? Hulk Hogan or Bret Hart? (Feb '10) Jul 12 Eric 84
Hart family vs Anoa'i family (Jul '10) Jul 10 dmw 2
•••
•••