First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Rex

“Gunner”

Since: Dec 06

aus

#1 Jul 6, 2010
Get this, I havent been to XWA for over a year now, yet they seem to think I was there spamming up the place today. Razor Extreme ur a complete fkn idiot and trust me if i wanted to spam up XWA i would unlike you I have more to do with my time dumb ass...

Ohh and RX, let me pre warn you, if i ever see you fag I'm fkn swingin on you....

Loser

“Yeh Kellin”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 7, 2010
XWA is awesome and Razor is one of the best their!

Rex

“Gunner”

aus

#4 Jul 7, 2010
RX, your still mad I stole ur boy friend Meggaman... Look dude if it makes you feel better you have a bigger d*ck than he does (:

oh an RX, I havent been to XWA for months you spastic moron.

“Changing it up since 2008.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 7, 2010
This is an epic feud!! You gotta get in the ring and go at it lol

“Unleashing The Animal <3”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 7, 2010
10SecondDestruction wrote:
This is an epic feud!! You gotta get in the ring and go at it lol
How about you be the ref? xD

Location hidden

#7 Jul 7, 2010
Batista_Bomb wrote:
<quoted text>How about you be the ref? xD
I like that. Good idea! You can partner with me because it might get real dirty (low blows etc) lol
Digg

Leonardtown, MD

#8 Jul 7, 2010
Batista Bomb & 10Seconddestruction

Join XWAUniverse . Com

We're the #1 Pro Wrestling Forum & Efed

XWA > Topix

“I'm Batman. ”

Since: Aug 07

I'm the Chris Jericho of Topix

#9 Jul 7, 2010
Yeah Batistabomb and 10SD (Wait, 10SD you're Tiff aren't you?) join XWA, it's awesome :)

and Rex, WTF do you mean, you "stole my boyfriend megaman"? First off, neither me or Mega are gay, second off, Mega thinks you're a giant pedo. So I dunno what the hell your dumbass is on about.

Since: Jul 10

Chicago Heights, IL

#10 Jul 7, 2010
Digg wrote:
Batista Bomb & 10Seconddestruction
Join XWAUniverse . Com

XWA > Topix
No, actually you just spam the hell out of other sites with your link and vote for yourselves on numerous top 100 sites because you all have nothing better to do. Truth is, the actual efed community will never take your little site serious. If you are the "We're the #1 Pro Wrestling Forum & Efed" why in the hell are you trying to recruit on TOPIX? Topix is full of morons that think of themselves as so-called "legends" because they post idiotic comments that 99% of the time have little to do with wrestling.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 7, 2010
<quoted text> I like that. Good idea! You can partner with me because it might get real dirty (low blows etc) lol
Ooh my kind of fight, no problems Tiff its a deal xD.

“Undefeated on Topix”

Since: Jun 08

Parts Unknown

#12 Jul 7, 2010
Sub-Zero wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, that above me is a PERFECT example of what you turn into when you hate on XWA and you're a giant pedo. Today when he went on XWA, he tried to get me to come in his van by giving me cheap compliments.
I have long maintained that xwa was a pedo site. Now we have proof from an insider

Location hidden

#15 Jul 7, 2010
Sub-Zero wrote:
Yeah Batistabomb and 10SD (Wait, 10SD you're Tiff aren't you?) join XWA, it's awesome :)
Yeah! Glad you remembered :-). Digg forgot :-( Im already a member, almost a year, i think. I have tried to recruit Julz. She would be awesome on the E-Fed. I went on last night though.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 7, 2010
Samuel94 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually you just spam the hell out of other sites with your link and vote for yourselves on numerous top 100 sites because you all have nothing better to do. Truth is, the actual efed community will never take your little site serious. If you are the "We're the #1 Pro Wrestling Forum & Efed" why in the hell are you trying to recruit on TOPIX? Topix is full of morons that think of themselves as so-called "legends" because they post idiotic comments that 99% of the time have little to do with wrestling.
What?! Your on Topix lol

“Undefeated on Topix”

Since: Jun 08

Parts Unknown

#18 Jul 7, 2010
tnasucksyadigg wrote:
XWA is moving on to bigger things, while you clowns remain on XWA.
WTFBBQ does that mean?
Typical Digg-teen nonsense.

Location hidden

#19 Jul 7, 2010
^ I noticed that too lol Probably just a mistake.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 7, 2010
<quoted text> Yeah! Glad you remembered :-). Digg forgot :-( Im already a member, almost a year, i think. I have tried to recruit Julz. She would be awesome on the E-Fed. I went on last night though.
Tiffy maybe im already a member there ;)

“JHalcRJB is better than you.”

Since: Aug 08

Vista, CA

#21 Jul 7, 2010
Samuel94 wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly did that post have to do with wrestling? Since you are complaining and all....

Location hidden

#22 Jul 8, 2010
Batista_Bomb wrote:
<quoted text>Tiffy maybe im already a member there ;)
Omg Really?? Whats your name?? Maybe i already spoke with you. That is some of the best news i have heard girl!!

So happy you are there ^_^

“Have a nice day”

Since: Oct 07

Northern Ireland!

#23 Jul 8, 2010
The Classic XWA vs TOPIX, many fond memorys of you guys fighting it out over the last year or 2!

Rex

“Gunner”

aus

#26 Jul 8, 2010
Sub-Zero wrote:
and Rex, WTF do you mean, you "stole my boyfriend megaman"? First off, neither me or Mega are gay, second off, Mega thinks you're a giant pedo. So I dunno what the hell your dumbass is on about.
Dude please, you and Megga have been riding each other for over a year now and yes dude, your gay!!!! Your also known as what I call an ass licker, you had nothing to do with my beef with Digg yet you have thrown your self in front bullets for him time again.

Sit down, stfu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samoa Joe vs Goldberg (Aug '07) 13 hr Huckster 114
who should be the general manager of raw? (Sep '06) Jun 26 WGL 41
TNAA4life JLB1 I'm calling you out Jun 26 WGL 28
randy orton gay!!! (Aug '06) Jun 12 Randy orton 2,091
Brock Lesnar John Cena or Batista who has more ... (Jun '07) Jun 4 Steven 673
wwe draft sucks (Jun '07) May '16 Truth 9
Goldberg Vs Yokozuna (Oct '10) May '16 YokoIsBetterThanG... 2
More from around the web