UA Operations Moves To Willis Tower

Aug 5, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyFoxChicago

Chicago, Illinois - Forget the new name given to the former Sears Tower. The nationa s tallest building is in effect becoming Chicagoa s real a oeUnited Center.a United Airlines owner UAL Corp.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Aug 7, 2009
Captain Roger

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Judged:

Soon United will have all of the floors and ALL of the offices. We will be back in the black and we will once AGAIN be the proud HOMETOWN airline of Chicago! We will get all of these contracts taken care of and signed once again at industry leading wages, new aircraft, United will buy the other carriers and shut them down and we WILL be the carrier of CHOICE WORLDWIDE! Once again United and Chicago will be number one and on top!
Stoughton

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Judged:

That won't happen until your flight attendants and gate people get rid of the attitudes. Some are downright surly.

That is of course after you deal with the TSA and their major attitudes.
Hom

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

hggc,jgc,j
John

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Judged:

Captain Roger wrote:
Soon United will get all of these contracts taken care of and signed once again at industry leading wages, new aircraft, United will buy the other carriers and shut them down and we WILL be the carrier of CHOICE
I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

Or those are some good drugs that guy is taking.

I think untied will be shutting down soon as their next huge payment comes due this fall and Tilty sells UA for pennies on the dollar to line his pockets.
I wuz the guv

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

Captain Roger wrote:
Soon United will have all of the floors and ALL of the offices. We will be back in the black and we will once AGAIN be the proud HOMETOWN airline of Chicago! We will get all of these contracts taken care of and signed once again at industry leading wages, new aircraft, United will buy the other carriers and shut them down and we WILL be the carrier of CHOICE WORLDWIDE! Once again United and Chicago will be number one and on top!
It's obvious that you judged yourself. Secondly, you overlooked one important fact, and that is that United has already lost their loyal core customers, most of which swore that they would never fly UA again. So, contracts aside, new aircraft, etc., I think UA is done!!!
Buffy the TT Slayer

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Captain Roger wrote:
It appears you need to be drug tested, and perhaps enter a 12 step program rather than worry about your airline career. It is obvious you are under the influence of some VERY strong substances. Get help soon prior to you loosing your rehab program at work.

Since: Jul 09

Chicago's Gold Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

United has lost this frequent flyer - they nickel and dime you to death, personnel are just so-so, fares are higher than American in many markets, and they've replaced larger jets with those damn CRJs.
Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

The auto, banks and other industries gets bailout, why don't we get a bailout.
Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

UAL is done because it can't compete due to poor planning and customer service. When you match price with WN on the same route $49 X 137 passengers on B737 compare to UAL $49 X 310 on B777, UAL lose money flying the route.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willis Group Holdings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willis Group Holdings' chief Joe Plumeri has pe... (Jun '09) May '10 customhatstore 133
'Willis Tower' name will live in shadow of 'Sea... (Jul '09) Aug '09 Steve321 38
The building formerly known as Sears Tower (Jul '09) Jul '09 Randall Krause 2
United Airlines may relocate operations center ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Dave 67
Sears Tower name change has few Chicago fans (Mar '09) Jul '09 Mandy 348
Fla. lawsuit claims Willis insurance broker wro... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Randall Krause 1
Willis Group helps fill floors of old Sears Tow... (Jul '09) Jul '09 tim from Canada 21

Search the Willis Group Holdings Forum:
•••