Illegal-Alien Reporter Launches Crusade to Ban 'Illegal' from Immigration News Stories

Ted Hesson at ABCNews.com reports that formerly "objective" Washington Post reporter Jose Antonio Vargas is leading a crusade to ban the term "illegal immigrant" from polite news coverage. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Anyone who objects to be called illegal (your choice: alien, immigrant, etc) is free to return to their own country. Maybe the rest of us should start using "Citizen" in front of their name.

“Sweet Home Alabama”

Since: Sep 12

<><><><><><><><><>

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Amen Citizen Vet!
T clms

Vancouver, Canada

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Fed Up Vet wrote:
Anyone who objects to be called illegal (your choice: alien, immigrant, etc) is free to return to their own country. Maybe the rest of us should start using "Citizen" in front of their name.
Instead of citizen, how about racist.?
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

#4 Sep 22, 2012
T clms wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of citizen, how about racist.?
That card is so old you can barely read the print on it. Can you find a space in that tiny brain for something new?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 22, 2012
T clms wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of citizen, how about racist.?
instead of calling names, post proof that citizens against illegal immigrants are racist.
Exactly

Omaha, NE

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>instead of calling names, post proof that citizens against illegal immigrants are racist.
How's your K-9 security team?
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Come now shouldn't we have a little tolerance for someone who is so mentally challenged he cannot distinguish between ones immigration status and ones race. Maybe he should seek professional help.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 22, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>How's your K-9 security team?
Very happy actually, came home for lunch Thursday and let the patio door open, they had free run of the yard all afternoon. Only thing that got in the house is the damn flies.
Exactly

Omaha, NE

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>Very happy actually, came home for lunch Thursday and let the patio door open, they had free run of the yard all afternoon. Only thing that got in the house is the damn flies.
The things we do for love?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 22, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>The things we do for love?
They did love it, but it was just a mistake on my part.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 22, 2012
more proof we have those in office who fully support crime. this illegal alien is on tv so all know where he is. he has a job so the boss is breaking the law as well.

maybe our laws are only for citizens to follow.
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

#12 Sep 22, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>They did love it, but it was just a mistake on my part.
In other words you messed up? Happens to us all.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 26, 2012
I predict that his arrogance will catch up with him one day. I hope that it's soon.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 26, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
I predict that his arrogance will catch up with him one day. I hope that it's soon.
it very well should. it would be great for the news to show his arrest detention and then his deportation. that would send out a well needed message.
USA

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 26, 2012
T clms wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of citizen, how about racist.?
It won't work anymore everyone knows it is not about being racist but about protecting our country from illegal invaders. Sorry to disappoint you but the race card won't work anymore.
STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 26, 2012
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't work anymore everyone knows it is not about being racist but about protecting our country from illegal invaders. Sorry to disappoint you but the race card won't work anymore.
STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOW!!!!!!!!!!
those folks have worn that card out like the boy who cried wolf.
ronnie

American Fork, UT

#17 Sep 26, 2012
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't work anymore everyone knows it is not about being racist but about protecting our country from illegal invaders. Sorry to disappoint you but the race card won't work anymore.
STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOW!!!!!!!!!!
For example, today in Salt Lake city, and illegal alien was turned in by her neighbor that found two of her children, ages 1 and 3 standing outside the apt. by the dumbster crying. The neighbor called the cops and found the Mother (illegal) passed out in her apt. with 2 more 8 month old babies. They were filthy, the apt. was covered in Garbage, dirty diapers and beer cans. She had 4 kids and is only 20 years old... Her Anchors of course. This behavior is not tolerable any longer. This is not Racism...Anyone who think's that is uneducated, or unread...If she hadn't received welfare, EBT. free health care, free medical, etc. ect. ect. Perhaps she wouldn't have given birth so young and irresponsibly. The children will be taken and she will be deported. That's the real story. Especially too the posters here that pretend to believe that this site is nothing but white supremacists. This is about the Cultural loss of what made this Country what it is. And losing it to the underclass of another country's poorest and least educated...
USA

El Paso, TX

#18 Sep 28, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>For example, today in Salt Lake city, and illegal alien was turned in by her neighbor that found two of her children, ages 1 and 3 standing outside the apt. by the dumbster crying. The neighbor called the cops and found the Mother (illegal) passed out in her apt. with 2 more 8 month old babies. They were filthy, the apt. was covered in Garbage, dirty diapers and beer cans. She had 4 kids and is only 20 years old... Her Anchors of course. This behavior is not tolerable any longer. This is not Racism...Anyone who think's that is uneducated, or unread...If she hadn't received welfare, EBT. free health care, free medical, etc. ect. ect. Perhaps she wouldn't have given birth so young and irresponsibly. The children will be taken and she will be deported. That's the real story. Especially too the posters here that pretend to believe that this site is nothing but white supremacists. This is about the Cultural loss of what made this Country what it is. And losing it to the underclass of another country's poorest and least educated...
Very well stated. I hope we can all unite and stop this illegal invasion.
DAVIDB63

Seattle, WA

#19 Sep 28, 2012
T clms wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of citizen, how about racist.?
Illegal aliens are not a race,and you are not intelligent.Jose has admitted to breaking the laws,which were felonies.Now run along.
ima

El Paso, TX

#21 Sep 28, 2012
Fed Up Vet wrote:
Anyone who objects to be called illegal (your choice: alien, immigrant, etc) is free to return to their own country. Maybe the rest of us should start using "Citizen" in front of their name.
Really, huh? how about introductions...."I'm Sally Sensiba, native born citizen" or George Denver, legal resident....Terry Cortez, naturalized citizen. Don't care what that Vargas guy says or does as he is illegal himself, he should be grateful and not PUSH HIS LUCK TOO FAR!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Post Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World Security Sep 14 Sylwester 1
Washington pulls back from Beijing clash over H... Sep 14 USA Today 1
Why aren't Muslims speaking out against Islamic... Sep 8 Dan of Milwaukee 1
How To Save Our World Economy - Video (Apr '12) Sep 7 Tony 43
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
U.S. Conducts Airstrikes Near Besieged Iraqi Town Aug 31 USA Today 1
Stopping the Islamic State Might Be Obama's Cha... Aug 25 USA Today 1
•••

Washington Post People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••