Canopy-Walmart Brand
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Emily

Grapevine, TX

#1 Nov 4, 2013
So I'm not sure whatever happened to the Canopy brand. When you try to look at the old websites they don't work anymore. I guess they have been discontinued, which sucks because they made the best sheets in the world. About a year ago I went back to Walmart to purchase a new set of the Canopy sheets because they are the best ones I have ever found anywhere, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find them in store or anywhere online. Worst luck ever I suppose. Anyone know what happened to the Canopy brand?
posie

Traverse City, MI

#2 Jan 9, 2014
I too, have been trying to find these sheets…..they are THE BEST. anyone know what happened to them or where you can buy them?
traveling woman

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2014
Found this today:'Canopy was a home product line that features coordinated solutions for rooms and other domestic goods. The brand was replaced by the Better Homes and Gardens line in late 2012.' This was on the Walmart Story from Wikapedia. It also had a link to www.canopyliving.com , but it would not connect. I, too, loved these sheets better than any I have ever bought.
AZdesertshopper

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#4 Feb 26, 2014
posie wrote:
I too, have been trying to find these sheets…..they are THE BEST. anyone know what happened to them or where you can buy them?
If anyone finds Canopy sheets anywhere I'd love to know too. Oft, smooth, no wrinkles; just like the really pricey ones, but well priced.
Ellen

Borger, TX

#5 Feb 27, 2014
you can get the on ebay or amazon... I have been looking for over a year and finally found them on these sites..
Ellen

Borger, TX

#6 Feb 27, 2014
you can get the on ebay or amazon... I have been looking for over a year and finally found them on these sites.. y ones, but well priced.
Ellen

Borger, TX

#7 Feb 27, 2014
AZdesertshopper wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone finds Canopy sheets anywhere I'd love to know too. Oft, smooth, no wrinkles; just like the really pricey ones, but well priced.
you can get the on ebay or amazon... I have been looking for over a year and finally found them on these sites.. y ones, but well priced.
Ellen

Borger, TX

#8 Feb 27, 2014
Emily wrote:
So I'm not sure whatever happened to the Canopy brand. When you try to look at the old websites they don't work anymore. I guess they have been discontinued, which sucks because they made the best sheets in the world. About a year ago I went back to Walmart to purchase a new set of the Canopy sheets because they are the best ones I have ever found anywhere, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find them in store or anywhere online. Worst luck ever I suppose. Anyone know what happened to the Canopy brand?
you can get the on ebay or amazon... I have been looking for over a year and finally found them on these sites.. y ones, but well priced.
april

Honolulu, HI

#9 May 22, 2014
They still carry brand in hawaii walmarts but very pricey
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#10 Jul 19, 2014
They Carry Them At Bed Bath And Beyond. Love Those Sheets.
jenn

Suffolk, VA

#11 Jul 26, 2014
I, too, have wanted to buy another set of Canopy sheets (organic cotton). Favorite sheets EVER. So disappointed Walmart no longer carries. What a dumb move on their part!
kjb

Whitney, TX

#15 Aug 24, 2014
I am looking too.Grabbed the better home and gardens thinking I had the canopy cause they looked the same but the minute I layed down on them I was like WHAT? Got up and checked the tag and sure enough they were not canopy brand ! Felt the difference right away.
dawn

Dallas, TX

#16 Aug 25, 2014
I really love their sheets but they at not sold in Walmart. I'm pissed I want them back
Godcandoitall

Bryan, OH

#17 Aug 28, 2014
I agree. Bad move on Walmart's part. I like them too. Are you listening, Walmart?
DIVESD

Presho, SD

#21 Sep 1, 2014
I agree. I am searching for Canopy sheets too. Love the luxurious feel. I bought a different brand & no comparison.:(
Canopyman

Acworth, GA

#24 Sep 2, 2014
kjb wrote:
I am looking too.Grabbed the better home and gardens thinking I had the canopy cause they looked the same but the minute I layed down on them I was like WHAT? Got up and checked the tag and sure enough they were not canopy brand ! Felt the difference right away.
Not sure why this answer keeps getting removed. Seems like a few of you are looking for the "Canopy" sheets and I have a set for sale to anyone that seems to be looking for it.

I have an un-opened package of "Canopy>>100 % Cotton>>600 Thread count>>Solid Sateen Sheet Set>>King>>White color" .
King. 1 fitted sheet. 1 flat sheet. 2 King Pillowcases.
On Wal-Mart bar code it reads: Artic White-CP49-002-081-09 and then Bar Code: 8 9010459007 7
I was given this by a friend and I do not need and would like to sell.
Canopyman

Acworth, GA

#25 Sep 2, 2014
DIVESD wrote:
I agree. I am searching for Canopy sheets too. Love the luxurious feel. I bought a different brand & no comparison.:(
Not sure why this answer keeps getting removed. Seems like a few of you are looking for the "Canopy" sheets and I have a set for sale to anyone that seems to be looking for it.

I have an un-opened package of "Canopy>>100 % Cotton>>600 Thread count>>Solid Sateen Sheet Set>>King>>White color" .
King. 1 fitted sheet. 1 flat sheet. 2 King Pillowcases.
On Wal-Mart bar code it reads: Artic White-CP49-002-081-09 and then Bar Code: 8 9010459007 7
I was given this by a friend and I do not need and would like to sell.
Pat Patterson

Spring, TX

#27 Sep 4, 2014
Tiffany wrote:
They Carry Them At Bed Bath And Beyond. Love Those Sheets.
The sheets carried at Bed Bath and Beyond are not the same Canopy brand sheets that Walmart carried. They are "Under the Canopy" brand.
Katie

Herndon, VA

#28 Sep 5, 2014
Has anyone found alternative sheets that are similar to the old Canopy ones?
Canopyman

Acworth, GA

#29 Sep 6, 2014
Katie wrote:
Has anyone found alternative sheets that are similar to the old Canopy ones?
Seems like a few of you are looking for the "Canopy" sheets and I have a set for sale to anyone that seems to be looking for it.

I have an un-opened package of "Canopy>>100 % Cotton>>600 Thread count>>Solid Sateen Sheet Set>>King>>White color" .
King. 1 fitted sheet. 1 flat sheet. 2 King Pillowcases.
On Wal-Mart bar code it reads: Artic White-CP49-002-081-09 and then Bar Code: 8 9010459007 7
I was given this by a friend and I do not need and would like to sell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wal Mart Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart plastic security boxes... (Feb '12) 2 hr Pleasedontlie 57
Store provided water for cap 2 Tue Wal-9924 2
ASM Bonus 2018 Mon Wal_ASM 1
Walmart Hire (Sep '17) May 20 doG mnaDed lyoH i... 2
Wal-mart to offer severence packages to long te... (Sep '07) May 19 Vickie 33
Getting paid May 19 God Damned Holy S... 3
Walmart Department Managers (Sep '16) May 17 Dept 2481 5