Wal-Mart Stores Inc. - Shareholder/An...

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. - Shareholder/Analyst Call

There are 1 comment on the Seeking Alpha story from Jun 2, 2012, titled Wal-Mart Stores Inc. - Shareholder/Analyst Call. In it, Seeking Alpha reports that:

Rosalind Gates Brewer - Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer of Sam's Club Segment and President of Sam's Club Segment Ladies and gentlemen, here to our national anthem, please welcome from Store #3597 in Los Lunas, New Mexico, Brian Zeals [ph]. Welcome.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seeking Alpha.

Ethics R Us

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2012
In my opinion Roz Brewer should have stayed in her job as a chemist for Kimberly Clarke. I believe she has a depth of retail knowledge and experience that is shallow beyond measure. I think her greatest demonstrated skill is her gender and willingness to play her role as walmart's token example that they promote women. A public relations prop that actually believes she has value beyond her convenient demographics. The Walton Family seems to be entertained by a good puppet and the strings above Mike Duke's head have become a bit frayed and tangled of late - you never can tell. A shame that walmart's other bird in a cage Gisel is just a bit ahead of her in the pecking order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wal Mart Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal Mart background check (Apr '10) 13 hr Jdizzle 619
Question regarding Wal Mart alcohol policy (Jul '12) 14 hr Dtmmnc 416
Walmart new time off policy (Feb '16) Sat IKnow 118
News Walmart 'appalled' at racist PA remark (Mar '10) Fri Ladycranky7 135
Store Neglect On the Horizon Fri BuckeyeJim 1
Walmart plastic security boxes... (Feb '12) Thu anannimoose 46
Searching Via Store Item Number (Nov '06) Feb 14 Vhenriques 48
More from around the web