Anonymouse

Muskego, WI

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Someone who isn't me is a CSM who's approaching their six months in current position and will be starting their fourth year with Walmart. i think there is some room for improvement in my leadership skills but no mention of this was made in my annual eval, which was an exceeds. I want to be a Z but the thing is that I have no salesfloor experience aside from some basic crosstraining in some of the fresh areas. Front end ZS would be a good goal, but I still will have no real experience on the floor when I start aiming for ASM.

Granted my mentor starts doing stuff with me and teaches me some of the basics of the sales floor, is it impossible to become a Z in areas other than the front end? Would it be best to move into dept mgr and get experience that way before applying for Z? Would support mgr be an option for me?

Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wal Mart Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are walmart stores too hot? (Jun '12) Sat kleaa 7
News Walmart Closing Five Stores For 'Plumbing Probl... May 22 Sam W 32
Walmart Bonus (Mar '07) May 21 REGINA 160
Wal Mart background check (Apr '10) May 21 vonzy 337
Wal-Mart: Great Place to Work, Take it From an ... (Feb '08) May 20 Chantrell 89
Get a $250 Walmart Holiday Gift Card (Dec '13) May 20 Nancy Salinas 49
Hottest Walmart Associate or Manager May 19 Weerbo 1
More from around the web