The Path to Z
Anonymouse

Oconomowoc, WI

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Someone who isn't me is a CSM who's approaching their six months in current position and will be starting their fourth year with Walmart. i think there is some room for improvement in my leadership skills but no mention of this was made in my annual eval, which was an exceeds. I want to be a Z but the thing is that I have no salesfloor experience aside from some basic crosstraining in some of the fresh areas. Front end ZS would be a good goal, but I still will have no real experience on the floor when I start aiming for ASM.

Granted my mentor starts doing stuff with me and teaches me some of the basics of the sales floor, is it impossible to become a Z in areas other than the front end? Would it be best to move into dept mgr and get experience that way before applying for Z? Would support mgr be an option for me?

Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wal Mart Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question regarding Wal Mart alcohol policy (Jul '12) 7 hr Josh 424
background check question (Mar '15) Mon jazz 29
Wal Mart background check (Apr '10) Mar 25 Lele 627
Exer-hides Munchy Dumbbells Dog Treats BEWARE!!... Mar 20 Amanda Hamil 1
Time off Policy Mar 19 IKnow 3
Walk Mary bonus Mar 19 IKnow 2
Question about attendance policy Mar 19 IKnow 3
More from around the web