Wal-Mart hiring process?
Cole

Jefferson, GA

#1 Dec 15, 2010
I had an interview with Wal-Mart Monday. When I arrived to do the actual interview, the lady that called that I was suppose to meet was no where to be found. So two other employees came out and gave me an interview. She asked a bunch of questions and circled some things on a piece of paper while I replied to the questions. I thought it went pretty well. She stands up and goes to a computer to "input scores" and then another lady came in and showed me some stuff. They then ask me afterward to go out and sit on a bench where the site to store0 is. After about 15 minutes one lady I've never seen before as well as one who gave me the interview come out and say something about night shift wanting to give me an interview. I said sounds good and the usual what not and I was off on my way. Today I call to follow up on the interview and they said all positions have been filled. My question is, why did they tell me this if they aren't giving me another interview? Wouldn't they just have cut it off after the initial first?
Random

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 17, 2010
Walmart is very strict on how interviews are conducted and every aspect of the interview is on paper. It tells us what we are allowed to say and what we are not allowed to say to potential applicants. The interview process is a "panel interview". If you pass they will let you know right then and there. If you do not they are not allowed to say anything further other then we will keep application on file.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wal Mart Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmarts shoplifting policy (Nov '15) 6 hr Nosan 24
New scheduling system 2017 (Jan '17) Dec 10 EricaLauren 62
Wal Mart background check (Apr '10) Dec 10 Lisa 702
Walmart management team, a haven for bullies an... (Jun '12) Dec 9 Truthseeker 54
Song played on Walmart radio/PA (Dec '16) Dec 9 Kelly 16
Question regarding Wal Mart alcohol policy (Jul '12) Dec 7 Hellmart 478
in store pick up Dec 5 pat 1
More from around the web