Movers: Biomet, J.C. Penney, Target, ...

Movers: Biomet, J.C. Penney, Target, Costco

There are 2 comments on the BusinessWeek story from Jun 7, 2007, titled Movers: Biomet, J.C. Penney, Target, Costco. In it, BusinessWeek reports that:

Retailers report May sales, and more stocks in the news Thursday Biomet's board unanimously recommends to shareholders an increased offer from private equity consortium to acquire the company for $46 a per ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BusinessWeek.

Lesly Arrocho

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 19, 2007
Well i really dont now much about bussines but im very intrested and as my opinion maybe dosent count nothing but ok well unow that my boyfriend is one of the most well fair and also any ways my comments are that you should invest not much but a preatty small account of money and also try to getevery detail of the companys but also wath you need to informe your self is wath exacly are you going to do also it was a pleasure to be talking with you bye munchos besos adiossssss??????????
Josephine

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 9, 2013
I checked the linked and it seems that the article is missing. Anyway, I have read about the controversy about the hip implant manufactured by Biomet at http://www.rotlaw.com/biomet/ . Surely, if I were in the shoes of a failed hip replacement victim, I'd be outraged and would want justice for what a certain medical device has done to me. Obtaining compensation is but a right of every eligible Biomet hip victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wal Mart Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal Mart background check (Apr '10) 4 hr NY state of mind 542
Walmart new time off policy (Feb '16) Aug 28 Kent 26
EBT 50% of wallie worlds revenue Aug 28 Falipe 3
Got offered a promotion to CSM at Walmart? (Mar '14) Aug 28 Chanandra 34
Question regarding Wal Mart alcohol policy (Jul '12) Aug 28 Tobias 317
Walmart plastic security boxes... (Feb '12) Aug 27 Chamar 23
News Wal-Mart Stores' (WMT) "Outperform" Rating Reit... Aug 27 Charmaine 2
More from around the web