WellPoint shares still feeling down -...

WellPoint shares still feeling down -- Economy, Business and Fi...

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 30, 2008, titled WellPoint shares still feeling down -- Economy, Business and Fi.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Question: Can I expect improvement in my shares of WellPoint Inc.? -- M.R., via the Internet Answer: The nation's largest health insurer, with 34.8 million members, is suffering from higher costs, lagging ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Answerability

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2008
"WellPoint shares still feeling down"....
Wellpoint shares still be down for long time... 6 Class Action Lawsuits has been filed..
http://www.wellpointclassaction.com
Haven

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Apr 5, 2008
Let's not forget WellPoint's former CFO who was fired for sexual indiscretions -- and is taking over $100M with him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellpoint Health Networks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman suing ex-WellPoint CFO pursues deal (Jun '07) Apr '16 BlueHullSailboat 14
News Health care is a sick business (Dec '09) Aug '14 cil 14
News Insurers see double-digit Obamacare price rises... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dubya Tee Eff 2
News In Response to a Letter from the U.S. Departmen... (Apr '10) Sep '13 Brandon 2
News WellPoint, Univision team up to explain Obamaca... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gary 7
News Outgoing WellPoint CEO made over $20M last year (Apr '13) Apr '13 HumanSpirit 2
News WellPoint stock up 7% on news of Angela Braly r... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Alonzo X 3
More from around the web