Garage Glamour

Garage Glamour

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 1, 2008, titled Garage Glamour. In it, Newsday reports that:

Would you shell out $10,000 to get yours organized? House Doctor Gary Dymski April 17, 2003 This garage has been renovated with a recreation theme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jonathan M

Canada

#1 Nov 10, 2008
I was looking for ideas and products to help solve some of my garage organizing problems. Then I stumbled on a website http://www.1stchoicegarage.com and was happy to see they have lots of solutions for your garage. Car lifts, overhead storage, wall organizing products, and the list goes on, and on. I recommend you take a look at this site, and see how they can help you.
Jonathan
Sarah Browski

Buffalo, NY

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Thanks for your information. I was thinking of renting a storage unit to keep my TI boat. As the TI boat has an elongated shape and if placed in my garage, i will not be able to take my car inside. Overhead storage, http://www.garageliving.ca/garage-products/ov... is one of an efficient method to store TI boat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whirlpool Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leigh Ann Sluder (Mar '09) Jul '17 Angry friend 11
News Whirlpool acquires W.C. Wood assets (Dec '09) Dec '16 Ken 14
News Whirlpool to cut 1,100 jobs, shut plant in Indiana (Aug '09) Feb '16 got 44
News Appliance Factory Outlet Accused Of Racketeering (May '08) Jul '15 Glad I found this... 42
News Whirlpool plant suspends 39 workers for lying a... (Apr '08) Apr '15 Ugly 246
News Whirlpool Brand and Award-Winning Artist Hunter... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Bobbi-Jo 1
News Top China Stories from WSJ: Banks Feel Strains,... (Aug '13) Aug '13 amcummer 3
More from around the web