need information about lompoc federal...

need information about lompoc federal prison

Posted in the Washington Federal Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
tomekia

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2006
please respond.
tomekia

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2006
need information about lompoc.
Evania

Rigby, ID

#4 Jun 26, 2007
My husband just surrender today to the Lompoc prison,i am very scared,he's never been in prison before.Anyone can tell me ,how they treat new inmates,i am desperate to know about him. Anyone know when can he start writing to me?,i miss him a lot.
I would really appreciate all the info i can get.
Thanks in Advance.
Evania

Rigby, ID

#5 Jun 27, 2007
Can someone please answer me?
greenvaquero3

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jul 4, 2007
Evania wrote:
My husband just surrender today to the Lompoc prison,i am very scared,he's never been in prison before.Anyone can tell me ,how they treat new inmates,i am desperate to know about him. Anyone know when can he start writing to me?,i miss him a lot.
Thanks in Advance.
Heres the deal."IF" yuor ol man is all that and can stand up and be that person Brave Secure in his self he'll have no problem in usp lompoc.I kind of miss it?go figure
greenvaquero3

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Jul 4, 2007
I have to say ,prison is a money making profit for the feds.But If you don't judge on a rightous way and get caught up in the mess.you don't pass go you go to jail/prison.The worst thing in any place is a RAT!!!!! so see nothing and thing well be ok!!
greenvaquero3

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jul 4, 2007
Don't loose yourself.all family freinds loved ons be strong and have faith in your case..The feds have lost in court..
Evania

Rigby, ID

#9 Jul 4, 2007
Thank you so much for answering,i have actually talked to him,and it sounds like is no so bad there.You are completely right about the Federal Prisons making money,everything is so expensive,even the phone calls.I talked to him today and he told me,that he has everything that he needs the,the worst part is he misses me, and that's the worst part for me too.He is going to be there for 41Months,i just hope times goes fast for the both of us.

Thanks for your reply,i really appreciated :)
etelles24

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 18, 2007
I have a cousing in USP lompoc, and I was just wondering if it is pretty hard core in there?
Ann

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Jul 23, 2007
Evania,
Do you know what part of Lompoc your husband will be at?? My husband was there, just recently released in Feb 2007. He was at the camp. Unfortunately I'm not familiar w/the other facilities. I know that once my husband first arrived there....it took him approx a week to two weeks before he could call me. He actually had a guy there that he made friends with have his wife call me to let me know he was okay. For visitation there is a form that he has to mail you and you have to fill out and mail back and approved before you can visit unless this was already arranged with pre-trial services. Visitation is on the weekends usually from 8:30 am to 3pm. If you go on the BOP website....you can get the address and his # so you can start writing him. I hope this helps.
Evania wrote:
Thanks in Advance.
Marti

Seattle, WA

#12 Aug 7, 2007
I am interested in the history of Lompoc for a book I am writing. If anyone knows where I can access this information I would appreciate it.

Thank you

[email protected]
Evania

Rigby, ID

#13 Aug 7, 2007
Thank you for your response Ann. It sounds like my husband is in the same facility in which your husband was. It's a low security facility. He has been there for over a month now. We talk on the phone daily,for about 10 minutes(he has 300m a month); and we write to eachother often.Unfortunately i haven't been able to visit him yet.It's pretty far from where i live,and it can get expensive.I am dying to see him,i am saving up for a Christmas visit :).
I am glad that your hubby is free now.
Thanks a lot for your help.
gregg

San Diego, CA

#14 Aug 16, 2007
Evania wrote:
Thank you so much for answering,i have actually talked to him,and it sounds like is no so bad there.You are completely right about the Federal Prisons making money,everything is so expensive,even the phone calls.I talked to him today and he told me,that he has everything that he needs the,the worst part is he misses me, and that's the worst part for me too.He is going to be there for 41Months,i just hope times goes fast for the both of us.
Thanks for your reply,i really appreciated :)
Hello, I have to self surrender soon at the camp in lompoc getting out in 29 months at the earliest. Does he have any real bad to say about his ordeal? how bad is the food?
Juan

Santa Maria, CA

#15 Aug 20, 2007
Evania wrote:
Thanks in Advance.
Hello,
I pick up about 25 inmates from the prison everyday. They work on the Vandenberg AFB and I am one of the Crew supervisors. What is your husbands name?. Maibe I can get him a message.
NoahL

San Jose, CA

#16 Aug 23, 2007
My father is in lampoc, in the minimum security part. i want to visit him but i dont know how that works? i received a letter saying i am on the visitor list, any info on how i go about this and or how the visitation is held would be much appreciated, thank you and god bless
jay

Sylmar, CA

#17 Oct 5, 2007
I suspect your hubby is at the camp facility, having "surrendered" himself to start his sentence. Which should give you a pretty good clue as to the type incarceration he's dealing with. Minimal supervision, lots of free space (outside the barracks) and very little, if any, violence. Unlike the 4 years I spent "inside the walls" of the penitentiary there, his camp time will be a walk in the park, so to speak. As long as he isn't discovered to be a rat or a child molester, he'll be fine. Yes, prison time is a very expensive proposition for the inmate and the family because the prison system, especially state and local jails, conspire to profit off of prisoners almost as a matter of "corporate policy". Be all that as it may, don't trip,(worry, that is), he's doing easy time, if doing any amount of time can be considered "easy."
God Bless.
kevin

Salem, OR

#18 Oct 18, 2007
my brother turned himself into the feds in Port, OR. What is Lompoc all about??
jay

United States

#19 Oct 25, 2007
lompoc is a federal correctional complex consisting of a maximum security penitentiary with a designated capacity of 1140 convicts which currently houses 1650; a medium security facility (formally the camp compound) for less "risky" inmates; and a relatively new minimum security housing unit for short term and "non-violent" prisoners. This particular housing unit, by the way, no longer qualifies for the long famous "club fed" reference of popular lore.
K the KK

Orange, MA

#20 Mar 14, 2008
are you (or anyone else reading this) still paying too much for phone calls & your phone area code differs from the person in prison? get a pay as you go type phone (ie tracfone) & when you order the SIM card for it, get it for the area code where your loved one is at (not where you are!) the phone people will have trouble understanding that you want a particular area code (which differs from your own - differs from your calling area) but be insistent. it is the SIM card which will determine your phone's area code. of course you can always change your home phone #.
if you don't understand, shoot me an e-mail:
[email protected]
Been there done that

AOL

#21 Mar 27, 2008
Just need to look at FedsGotMe.Com , they have a WHOLE lot of information there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Federal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diet drug rejected over risk of suicidal thoughts (Jun '07) Jan '14 Lusa 3
court fees (May '12) May '12 Virgie 1
News Chantix, Anti-Smoking Drug, Not Tied To Risk Of... (Oct '11) Oct '11 AntisRScum 3
News Ex-Goldman director charged with insider trading (Mar '11) Mar '11 j gordon 1
News Feds won't deport arrested O.C. illegal immigrant (Jul '10) Jul '10 Fed Up Vet 15
News Feds won't deport arrested O.C. illegal immigrant (Jul '10) Jul '10 2010 new congress 10
News Toyota facing federal investigations (Mar '10) Mar '10 sophia brown derb... 1
More from around the web