Whole Foods to Open in Oklahoma City

Whole Foods to Open in Oklahoma City

There are 1 comment on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Sep 1, 2009, titled Whole Foods to Open in Oklahoma City. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

Whole Foods Market has plans to open a location in Oklahoma City in the near future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

Tina

Edmond, OK

#1 Mar 8, 2010
Great we moved here 2 years ago and we miss our whole food market from back home. I pray the whole foods market will make it here soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whole Foods Market Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now at Whole Foods: Cheaper milk, 'farm fresh' ... Sep 19 a_visitor 5
News That chicken from Whole Foods isn't so special ... Aug '17 hier is a liar 1
News Man apologizes, withdraws Whole Foods gay slur ... (May '16) May '17 Mcguillacutty 3
News America Loves Muslim Food. So Much for a Clash ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 11
News 'I apologize to the LGBT community': Texas past... (Jun '16) Aug '16 Scotty Steiner 15
News Here's the best reason of all to drink organic ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Serratus Anterior 1
News Feds: Whole Foods can't trademark 'world's heal... (Jul '16) Jul '16 bill gatez 1
More from around the web