Whole Foods Markets Recalls Tuna

Whole Foods Markets Recalls Tuna

There are 3 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Apr 6, 2010, titled Whole Foods Markets Recalls Tuna. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The Whole Foods Markets chain is recalling frozen yellow fin tuna steaks with best-by dates of December 5, 2010, because they could have elevated levels of histamine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Bill Choice

Bedford, OH

#1 Apr 6, 2010
Don't any packers test the food products they ship before shipping anymore. I used to work in quality control and we used to quarantine shipments until we tested them. nothing left the building until it was released. Now people cause problems for retailers and inconvenience customers along with threatening health day in and day out. When will this experiment of letting business control itself end it is a massive failure. A meat recall recently had me toss meat out of my freezer. I went by the letter and tossed over 300 bucks in meat. Went to the store and they told me the only meat I had purchased that was on the recall was 22 bucks worth of steaks. They lost my business.
Pete

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2010
Whole Foods is wonderful. I wish there was one on the West Side.
Pete

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2010
Bill Choice, buddy, become a vegetarian. You'll look better and feel better. And you won't be so aggresive; we veggies are passive--go with the flow. And you'll be helping the planet too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whole Foods Market Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America Loves Muslim Food. So Much for a Clash ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 11
News 'I apologize to the LGBT community': Texas past... (Jun '16) Aug '16 Scotty Steiner 15
News Here's the best reason of all to drink organic ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Serratus Anterior 1
News Feds: Whole Foods can't trademark 'world's heal... (Jul '16) Jul '16 bill gatez 1
Whole Foods Layoffs (Jul '16) Jul '16 Bob 1
News Pastor Who Accused Whole Foods of Slur on Cake ... (May '16) May '16 lavon affair 2
News Man apologizes, withdraws Whole Foods gay slur ... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 2
More from around the web