Down with crab cakes! Ban Whole Foods

Down with crab cakes! Ban Whole Foods

There are 2 comments on the Netscape story from Aug 24, 2009, titled Down with crab cakes! Ban Whole Foods. In it, Netscape reports that:

Down with crab cakes! Ban Whole Foods! >> Posted By MyWayOnNow 17 hours, 6 minutes ago in Business & Finance So it is that the latest absurd micro-furor comes down the pipeline of misplaced lefty outrage, a rather bizarre eruption of wrath aimed at poor little John Mackey, humble and wacky CEO of saintly Whole Foods, who suddenly finds himself ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Netscape.

Surfer Dude

Westminster, CA

#1 Aug 24, 2009
I'll continue to shop at Whole foods. Politics doesn't really come in to play. What's next? Shopping only at stores who's administration share the same religion? Come on, be real.

Since: May 09

Chicago

#2 Aug 26, 2009
What a bunch of garbage, these frekin far left loons...This CEO is one of the greatest guys according to his employees, he even gave his entire salary to charity and took only $1 for the year of 2007, it's unbeleivable that a guy like this can be bashed and labeled by these partisan thugs. And in reality did they really think they would harm a guy that is worth 100 million dollars, the employees would have suffered that's all. The boycott is not working anyway because the stock actually went up....I'm getting real tired of liberals and these groups attacking normal Americans who voice their opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whole Foods Market Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Load thrower possition Jan '18 Nick 1
Whole Foods Market prepared foods beware Oct '17 Michael 1
Bagged Avocados are full of brown spots Oct '17 Michael 1
News Now at Whole Foods: Cheaper milk, 'farm fresh' ... Sep '17 a_visitor 5
News That chicken from Whole Foods isn't so special ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 hier is a liar 1
News Man apologizes, withdraws Whole Foods gay slur ... (May '16) May '17 Mcguillacutty 3
News America Loves Muslim Food. So Much for a Clash ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 11
More from around the web