Whole Foods: Products Will Carry GMO ...

Whole Foods: Products Will Carry GMO Labeling

There are 3 comments on the EDGE story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Whole Foods: Products Will Carry GMO Labeling. In it, EDGE reports that:

Whole Foods says all products in its North American stores that contain genetically modified ingredients will be labeled as such by 2018.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Mar 12, 2013
So ... it will now be called "GMO Foods?"

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3 Mar 12, 2013
-- brittany -- wrote:
Transparency is good.
They whined and cried when they had to list ingredients and calories.
But people still buy things with puzzling ingredients, unless they are allergic, in which case it can save their life.
The difference, this is being done so they can increase the price of their brands and gouge the customer. It's dishonest as well, not to mention, everything is genetically modified, everything on every farm is.
Home Grown

Tonawanda, NY

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Its the right move. Consumers can now know and make informed choices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whole Foods Market Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A spa and grocer in one (Jan '07) May 14 holmes 2
News Whole Foods joins grocers recalling pistachios (Apr '09) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 3
News Whole Foods Florida Hosting Best Butcher and Fi... (May '13) Mar '15 1 Lake Edge 6
American Mustard vs. French Mustard, Which One ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 MustardSurveyHelp 1
News Oakville Museum Hosts Emancipation Day Family P... (Aug '14) Aug '14 today in Halton 1
News Whole Foods debuts in downtown Novato (Apr '10) May '14 Go Blue Forever 253
Sign a petition to change WF ATTENDANCE POLICY (Apr '14) Apr '14 Insighten 1
More from around the web