party with whole foods

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Nov 10, 2009, titled party with whole foods. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

You'll want to get up extra early this Friday, when Whole Foods Market marks 10 years at its Woodland Hills location with lots of freebies, including a free bag of groceries to the first 200 customers after the doors open at 7 a.m. After an 11 a.m. ceremony with the Woodland Hills-Tarzana Chamber of Commerce, customers can enjoy barbecue, raffle ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Girard

Van Nuys, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2009
Additional coverage and comments and maybe a picture or two of the Friday morning vent will be posted on my blog - Hills of Woodland - The Woodland Hills Community Blog!!- http://www.hillsofwoodland.com/2009/11/10/wak...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whole Foods Market Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whole Foods joins grocers recalling pistachios (Apr '09) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 3
News Whole Foods Florida Hosting Best Butcher and Fi... (May '13) Mar '15 1 Lake Edge 6
American Mustard vs. French Mustard, Which One ... Nov '14 MustardSurveyHelp 1
News Oakville Museum Hosts Emancipation Day Family P... (Aug '14) Aug '14 today in Halton 1
News Whole Foods debuts in downtown Novato (Apr '10) May '14 Go Blue Forever 253
Sign a petition to change WF ATTENDANCE POLICY (Apr '14) Apr '14 Insighten 1
News Southwest Exposure: Texas festival is as much f... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steve 2
More from around the web