BZAP delays Whole Foods vote until ne...

BZAP delays Whole Foods vote until next month

There are 3 comments on the ThisWeek Community Newspapers story from Aug 18, 2010, titled BZAP delays Whole Foods vote until next month. In it, ThisWeek Community Newspapers reports that:

The Upper Arlington Board of Zoning and Planning has postponed a vote on the approval of a final development plan for Whole Foods Market until September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThisWeek Community Newspapers.

David Williams

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2010
I think it would be great to have a new and larger Whole Foods -- it would be an asset to the community.
Bob

Grove City, OH

#2 Aug 18, 2010
They should hurry up and approve it before Tree Of Life buys it to house a nursery school.
Whole Foods Fan

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Perhaps Whole Foods should simply look for a different neighborhood altogether, one that would welcome the foot traffic and revenue that the store would bring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whole Foods Market Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawsuit claims Whole Foods sold cake with anti-... Apr 19 Mullahing It Over 1
Mexican food at hot buffet. (Aug '15) Aug '15 Jesuslovesraciststoo 2
News Whole Foods Faces FTC Mislabeling Investigation... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Stebo 2
News A spa and grocer in one (Jan '07) May '15 holmes 2
News Whole Foods joins grocers recalling pistachios (Apr '09) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 3
News Whole Foods Florida Hosting Best Butcher and Fi... (May '13) Mar '15 1 Lake Edge 6
American Mustard vs. French Mustard, Which One ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 MustardSurveyHelp 1
More from around the web