Whole Foods pays co-CEOs $4.6 million...

Whole Foods pays co-CEOs $4.6 million in 2010

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 19, 2011, titled Whole Foods pays co-CEOs $4.6 million in 2010. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Whole Foods Market Inc. paid its co-CEOs compensation valued at nearly $4.6 million combined during its 2010 fiscal year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

The Analyst

Carol Stream, IL

#1 Jan 19, 2011
Now THOSE are 'green' jobs.
Nice Store But

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 19, 2011
Their prices are too high. I will only shop there about twice a year due to their prices. Fresh & Natural is much cheaper. One thing there that is worth every penny is their flourless chocolate cake. It is phenomenal
bill

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jan 19, 2011
the organic scam leader is ripping off his customers ? how can that be , he has to be a liberal communist.
wolverines

San Jose, CA

#4 Jan 19, 2011
Thats a whole lot of free range chickens.
Koch-funded Tea Party

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 19, 2011
bill wrote:
the organic scam leader is ripping off his customers ? how can that be , he has to be a liberal communist.
Liberal Communist? You wouldn't know it by this editorial:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
thats not a lot

Rantoul, IL

#6 Jan 19, 2011
4.6 million is not a lot, enough for only about 10 loaves of bread at whole foods!
Soros funded NPR

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2011
The go green wack nutz and their organic orgasms are the most corrupt. Hey but good for this CEO wealth is always a good thing.....just give a few to charity.
Captain

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jan 19, 2011
Whole Foods is a huge corporation bilking Americans out of hard-earned money by climbing onto the organic bandwagon to prostitute it order for the few at the top to make outrageous salaries. Shop your local coop.
Jason

Nomans Land, MA

#9 Feb 25, 2011
Dirty coops filled with even dirtier hippies? No thanks. I'll stick to Whole Foods. Very excited WF is coming to Jamaica Plain, MA. Hopefully the portion of riff-raff will continue to shrink as the property values keep rising!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whole Foods Market Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Load thrower possition Jan '18 Nick 1
Whole Foods Market prepared foods beware Oct '17 Michael 1
Bagged Avocados are full of brown spots Oct '17 Michael 1
News Now at Whole Foods: Cheaper milk, 'farm fresh' ... Sep '17 a_visitor 5
News That chicken from Whole Foods isn't so special ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 hier is a liar 1
News Man apologizes, withdraws Whole Foods gay slur ... (May '16) May '17 Mcguillacutty 3
News America Loves Muslim Food. So Much for a Clash ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 11
More from around the web