Wells Fargo computers have too much c...

Wells Fargo computers have too much control

Posted in the Wells Fargo Forum

Mac

Trout Lake, WA

#1 Aug 29, 2012
I have been with WF for over 15 years, doing a lot of banking online and transferring funds from my accounts to other people such as my sons for school, my rented business property owner and so on. All of a sudden Wells Fargo puts a new script on their online transfers and send and receive money capabilities. They limit one day transfers to $750 and rolling monthly to $2000. So my shop rent being $800 I cannot now send in one payment and I am unable to now give my sons what they need monthly.
Now Wells Fargo says it is about security. And that eventually at some point (which no one can tell me when) I will be able to send $1500 daily and $20,000 per rolling month. I have argued that since I have been doing transfers for 15 year that I should not be having to do any initial waiting period and that my business depends on my ability to do things as before. Every letter response, every manager, every representative that I have dealt with tells me there is nothing that can be done, save paying for another online option or creating payees for these transfers and sending them checks.
What I have come to realize in all this is that Wells Fargo has set up this new system via their main computer and that NO ONE has any ability to override or deal with this problem. It is what it is, you cant change it, there is no way to remedy this, you just have to wait (for how long who knows) are the usual answers. So this is where we have come, or at least where WF has taken us. We are no longer in charge of our own money, the computer is, we do not have bankers to help us anymore we have geeks who cant even control their own creation. Seriously, this is perhaps the last straw. The board of trustees had to oversee and set this up so we at least know that their intelligence is lacking. Another Bank soon to tank,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wells Fargo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wells Fargo un-American May 2 dissapointedconsumer 1
News Wells Fargo says critics of its gay ad ignore '... (Jun '15) Apr '16 Burn Baby Burn 12
Fred Meyer Vs You Know (Nov '15) Nov '15 Don Feducci 8
News Religious backlash over Well Fargo's gay ad int... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Another 1 Bites t... 22
News First Look: Proposed Cobb County office tower f... (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
Wells Fargo to pay millions to victims of Theod... (May '15) May '15 JudyinQC15 1
News Heartwarming Wells Fargo Ad Featuring Two Moms ... (May '15) May '15 mwooten 1
More from around the web