Werner Enterprises President and CEO ...

Werner Enterprises President and CEO Gregory Werner Exercises Options for 26,667 Shares

There are 5 comments on the Canadian Business Magazine story from Oct 23, 2007, titled Werner Enterprises President and CEO Gregory Werner Exercises Options for 26,667 Shares. In it, Canadian Business Magazine reports that:

The president and chief executive of trucking and logistics company Werner Enterprises Inc. via Canadian Business Magazine

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canadian Business Magazine.

steven hicks

AOL

#1 Dec 30, 2007
I was driving cross country but health reasons got me out of a truck now I was recommended to Limu, and have great Health again thanks to Limu. You also can get Healthy and Wealthy. Check out my website stevenhicks.limupro.com
sincerely,
Steven Hicks
steven hicks

AOL

#2 Jan 10, 2008
thanks for recommending LIMU it is all you told us it was John Green.
steven hicks

AOL

#3 Jan 10, 2008
I am Bill Jones I also would like to thank you Mr. Hicks for the referal to original limu
robert muller

Ravena, NY

#4 Jan 10, 2008
united airlines lost my weapon/case on 12/31/07, still no call, nothing, nobody cares that my job is on the line also. incompetent people ? this is not a joke, it was misplaced in chicago/ohare airport that is what i am told, today is 1/10/08
houndawg

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2008
Apparently it does not help you in the mental department though!!!!!!! Steve, bill, john, gee fella' pick a personality and stick with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Werner Co Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trucking Industry Buoyed as U.S. Retailers See ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ripped off drivers 1
News Truck Driver Trainee, Hampton (Sep '10) Sep '10 Esther Anderson 12
News Werner Driver Saves Girl By Performing CPR (Apr '10) Apr '10 Pomona Mama 1
News Werner Enterprises Receives NASSTRAC Carrier of... (Mar '10) Mar '10 BIGrigdave 2
accident information (Mar '10) Mar '10 marcus 1
News Twin Cities man: I was fired for beliefs (Dec '09) Mar '10 Earthcaller 40
News Judging by trucking, recovery's not at hand and... (May '09) Jan '10 FLB 2
More from around the web