Obama Lets the U.N. Tie His Hands on ...

Obama Lets the U.N. Tie His Hands on Syria

There are 3 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Jul 15, 2012, titled Obama Lets the U.N. Tie His Hands on Syria. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Syrian

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Obama knows that most Americans want the US to stay the hell out of Syria!!!
Syrian

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Dear god assad, I'm try my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with high IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "The Russians are putting it right up their despicable Zionists assses for no reason and why shouldn't he?? He's been killing his own people all the time!" "Russia has stopped the West in its tracks!!! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell?"; "Russian are true friends to Syria."; "Murderous Dictators Venezuela Chavez, China and Iran are true friends of Syria."; "Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god assad!"; "McCain and Hillary have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it." "Those rebels bastards have been defeated for the millionth time (Or I would like to think so)"; "The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians and Israel are forcing you, my god assad, to murder your own people." Please understand that I am hiding out in Los Angeles as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever!!
Syrian

Carlsbad, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2012
Tell those zionist azzzwipes to fight Assad, and leave the US out of it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wall Street Journal Online Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware!!!Nano Implants can be dangerous and use... (Jun '16) Jun '16 THISISTRUE 1
oil (Dec '14) Dec '14 KAL 1589 1
News US State and DoD Clash on Approach to Syria by ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 USA Today 2
News China Is Now Top Gold Consumer (May '12) Jan '13 Coco 2
News China Is Now Top Gold Consumer (May '12) Jan '13 Coco 4
News U.S. Trade Deficit With China Grows (Jul '12) Oct '12 Supposn 16
News China Docks Its First Man in Space (Jun '12) Sep '12 Mirolyuba 117
More from around the web