U.S. Team and Israel Developed Iran Worm

U.S. Team and Israel Developed Iran Worm

There are 81 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Jun 3, 2012, titled U.S. Team and Israel Developed Iran Worm. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#1 Jun 4, 2012
What more can be expected from the worlds 2 biggest terrorist governments??
Infidel

Farsta, Sweden

#2 Jun 4, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
What more can be expected from the worlds 2 biggest terrorist governments??
STFU you filthy quranically damaged asslifter! WTF are you doing in America? Your kind is not wanted in the U.S. nor anywhere else in the civilized world. The ayatollahs scum are lucky it's just cyber damage that so far has been inflicted on their asses. Go back to the Islamic sh..hole you and your family oroginate from! GET OUT!!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you filthy quranically damaged asslifter! WTF are you doing in America? Your kind is not wanted in the U.S. nor anywhere else in the civilized world. The ayatollahs scum are lucky it's just cyber damage that so far has been inflicted on their asses. Go back to the Islamic sh..hole you and your family oroginate from! GET OUT!!
I assume you do not like to hear the truth??
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#4 Jun 4, 2012
Go back to that hole called israel.
Infidel

Farsta, Sweden

#5 Jun 4, 2012
<quoted text>I assume you do not like to hear the truth??
The truth is Muslims are scum and we non-Muslims are getting sick and tired of the s-it that always follows wherever your kind move to. There are new winds blowing in Europe. I'll give it 10 more years, after which you filthy diaper heads are going to have your asses purged back the 7th century shi-holes you originate from. We didn't ask you to come to our lands and we sure as hell aren't going to let you turn our lovely continent, into a filthy backward sharia-based sewer, modelled on the dumps you flee from.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#6 Jun 4, 2012
Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is Muslims are scum and we non-Muslims are getting sick and tired of the s-it that always follows wherever your kind move to. There are new winds blowing in Europe. I'll give it 10 more years, after which you filthy diaper heads are going to have your asses purged back the 7th century shi-holes you originate from. We didn't ask you to come to our lands and we sure as hell aren't going to let you turn our lovely continent, into a filthy backward sharia-based sewer, modelled on the dumps you flee from.
You have the word muslim confused with the word jew.I suspect you already knew that jew.Are you aware that in a recent poll in europe the people stated that they feel israel is the biggest threat to world peace?? This is not the 1950's anymore and you "people" have no one fooled anymore.Israel is a war monger country and has been since it was recreated in 1948 and no amount of paid propagandist can hide that fact.
Infidel

Farsta, Sweden

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Go back to that hole called israel.
I'm not a Jew and i'm from Israel, but I sure as hell support Israel - our Western bastion against Mohammedan madness in that region - in everthing it does. In fact I rejoice immensely each time hear the IDF has kicked Muslim ass. There's a clash of civilizations brewing and the Muslim Ummah is about to encounter the full wrath of the Judeo-Christian community. Islam has no future among civilized humans. Keep on dreaming of a Caliphate, that is all it will ever be. You are going to get sent back to the Stone Age where you belong.
Infidel

Farsta, Sweden

#8 Jun 4, 2012
*correction* I'm not a Jew and i'm not from Israel
Infidel

Farsta, Sweden

#9 Jun 4, 2012
<quoted text>You have the word muslim confused with the word jew.I suspect you already knew that jew.Are you aware that in a recent poll in europe the people stated that they feel israel is the biggest threat to world peace?? This is not the 1950's anymore and you "people" have no one fooled anymore.Israel is a war monger country and has been since it was recreated in 1948 and no amount of paid propagandist can hide that fact.
You really should read the Pew Research Center report. Muslims are the most despised group of people everywhere in the West. The animosity toward Jews is nowhere near the nausea we have for Muslims.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Jew and i'm from Israel, but I sure as hell support Israel - our Western bastion against Mohammedan madness in that region - in everthing it does. In fact I rejoice immensely each time hear the IDF has kicked Muslim ass. There's a clash of civilizations brewing and the Muslim Ummah is about to encounter the full wrath of the Judeo-Christian community. Islam has no future among civilized humans. Keep on dreaming of a Caliphate, that is all it will ever be. You are going to get sent back to the Stone Age where you belong.
Continue to dream jewish propagandist.What sane decent person supports international terrorism?? What sane person supports mass murder carried out by a terrorist colony called israel?? What sane person would support the government of america which is SUSPOSED to be for the people being hijacked by the terrorist colony of israel?? I have the answer to these questions.The people who would support such things are sick mentally ill people who have been brainwashed by the jewish controlled media or jews themselves or people who directly benefit from israel.I can assure you decent people of the world certainly do not support israel.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#11 Jun 4, 2012
rating your own post also??
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#12 Jun 4, 2012
Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should read the Pew Research Center report. Muslims are the most despised group of people everywhere in the West. The animosity toward Jews is nowhere near the nausea we have for Muslims.
Wow you are really confused on that one.
David

Scottsdale, AZ

#13 Jun 4, 2012
<quoted text>Wow you are really confused on that one.
You must be a camel jockey... Go back to the Sewage you call the muslim world. And NO I am not a Jew either or under the influence of Jews. Radical garbage like yourself needs to put one of those handy exploding vests on (which I'm pretty sure yourself or one of your family members have made). Then proceed to go home and detonate it. You and all other radical muslims are the bottom of the barrel and it has been more than worth my time to let you know this. Thanks for reading, and hurry up with that vest.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#14 Jun 4, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a camel jockey... Go back to the Sewage you call the muslim world. And NO I am not a Jew either or under the influence of Jews. Radical garbage like yourself needs to put one of those handy exploding vests on (which I'm pretty sure yourself or one of your family members have made). Then proceed to go home and detonate it. You and all other radical muslims are the bottom of the barrel and it has been more than worth my time to let you know this. Thanks for reading, and hurry up with that vest.
Go crawl back to that hole you call israel.You sound like a dumb child with no intelligece at all.
Infidel

Farsta, Sweden

#15 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>Go crawl back to that hole you call israel.You sound like a dumb child with no intelligece at all.
So everyone that is fed up with Muslims and their violent filthy religion is a Jew? You really need to get out more from that madrassa - where you rock compulsively back and forth reciting abominations from the book of hate - so that you might come to terms with reality. It's not just Jews that have had enough of you Muslims, the freakinworld is waking up to what trouble you are!
Infidel

Farsta, Sweden

#16 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>Go crawl back to that hole you call israel.You sound like a dumb child with no intelligece at all.
So everyone that is fed up with Muslims and their violent filthy religion is a Jew? You really need to get out more from that madrassa - where you rock compulsively back and forth reciting abominations from the book of hate - so that you might come to terms with reality. It's not just Jews that have had enough of you Muslims, the whole freakin world is waking up to what trouble you are!
Then Please

Becket, MA

#17 Jun 5, 2012
Remind me one of, if not the greatest acts of genocide known to mankind at the hands of whom.

I'm seeing red, lots of feathers, horses, tee pees, and bows with arrows.

Only then to pave and pollute it all by creating money out of thin air to divide and destroy family and true marriage, along with morals in the process.

Kevin Jennings whispers what into young schoolchildren's ears again? Sickening and sad.
David

Scottsdale, AZ

#18 Jun 5, 2012
And you are 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag. You'll get whats coming to you, and your precious Iran.
Til

Cottbus, Germany

#19 Jun 5, 2012
it was stupid, mindless crime commited by global terrorists, mass murderers, genocides, robbers from israel and usa.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#20 Jun 5, 2012
Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone that is fed up with Muslims and their violent filthy religion is a Jew? You really need to get out more from that madrassa - where you rock compulsively back and forth reciting abominations from the book of hate - so that you might come to terms with reality. It's not just Jews that have had enough of you Muslims, the freakinworld is waking up to what trouble you are!
The trouble you are?? WOW I am certain you are talking about the jew which has been a trouble maker and war monger/theif for thousands of years.The muslim religion is not violent anymore than the jewish religion is.I believe it is the jewish faith which teaches that jews are above non jews (goyim).I believe it is also the jewish faith that says it is ok to use deceptive methods to get everything the jew can from the non jew.I believe it is the jewish faith that says the non jew exists to basically serve the jew.Again which of these religions is vile?? I have told you before I am not muslim but if you like to insist I am that is fine.What I am saying is still the truth and you know it.As I have said before I am not religious at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wall Street Journal Online Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware!!!Nano Implants can be dangerous and use... Jun '16 THISISTRUE 1
oil (Dec '14) Dec '14 KAL 1589 1
News US State and DoD Clash on Approach to Syria by ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 USA Today 2
News China Is Now Top Gold Consumer (May '12) Jan '13 Coco 2
News China Is Now Top Gold Consumer (May '12) Jan '13 Coco 4
News U.S. Trade Deficit With China Grows (Jul '12) Oct '12 Supposn 16
News China Docks Its First Man in Space (Jun '12) Sep '12 Mirolyuba 117
More from around the web