China Docks Its First Man in Space

China Docks Its First Man in Space

There are 117 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Jun 19, 2012, titled China Docks Its First Man in Space. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Stolen US technology.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Stolen

YES, STEALING U.S. TECHNOLOGY THAT'S 50 YEARS OLD.
RACE wrote:
Stolen US technology.
Dooky

Beijing, China

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Oh come on, you guys! Don't be such a bunch of party poopers. So yeah, the technology is a little pirated. But hey, this is a big moment for China. They're going to go up outside the atmosphere and float around for a while and see stuff.

I say celebrate.

Of course hundreds of millions of Chinese are living in abject poverty and shanty towns, but it's a moment of Chinese esteem..I'm almost certain.

Happy Dragon Boat Festival. Whatever that is.

Peace.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#5 Jun 19, 2012
Dooky wrote:
Oh come on, you guys! Don't be such a bunch of party poopers. So yeah, the technology is a little pirated. But hey, this is a big moment for China. They're going to go up outside the atmosphere and float around for a while and see stuff.
I say celebrate.
Of course hundreds of millions of Chinese are living in abject poverty and shanty towns, but it's a moment of Chinese esteem..I'm almost certain.
Peace.
Don't forget about your fellow countrymen suffering economically back home in U.S.
Yeah

Chatswood, Australia

#6 Jun 20, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about your fellow countrymen suffering economically back home in U.S.
Yes, 1 in 6 Americans are on food vouchers. There are many poors in the US since the GFC in 2008. Most yanks are in serious debt.
GO CHINA

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Dooky wrote:
I say celebrate.
Peace.
Ahem..

A recent report issued by Paris' Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development analyzes the countries around the world with the highest income inequality rate, per capita. And guess where the United States sits? At number four -- right after Chile, Mexico and Turkey. Given our country's unemployment rate -- noted today to have jumped unexpectedly last week --compared to our proportion of billionaires (of the richest people on the planet, the US claims four of the top ten), this doesn't come as a huge surprise. But it does underscore what happens to a country in which the wealthy live on the backs of the poor -- for evidence, check these Mother Jones charts that illustrate why Congress is friendlier to Wall Street than Main Street.

List below; read more at the Huffington Post.

Highest Income inequality Rates in the World

1. Chile

2. Mexico

3. Turkey

4. United States

5. Israel

6. Portugal

7. United Kingdom

8. Italy

9. Australia

10. New Zealand
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#8 Jun 20, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>

It's a kinda hard to forget, but here is a reminder.
U BEGGARS WITH BIGMOUTHS

Chantilly, VA

#9 Jun 20, 2012
China space plans are to mine the moon...

loser american big talkers... come onto a China forum

when...

More Americans than Chinese can't put food on the table | The ...

news.yahoo.com/.../more-americans-chinese-t-p... ...
Oct 14, 2011 – From the blog The Lookout: The number of Americans who lack access to basic necessities like food and health care is now higher than it was ...
U BEGGARS WITH BIGMOUTHS

Chantilly, VA

#10 Jun 20, 2012
pug wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NzspsovNvIIXX
It's a kinda hard to forget, but here is a reminder.
yes imagine if there was 38 million Chinese in America....

vs 38 million Nighers....
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#11 Jun 20, 2012
U BEGGARS WITH BIGMOUTHS wrote:
<quoted text>
yes imagine if there was 38 million Chinese in America....
vs 38 million Nighers....
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2011/09/2...

Swipe that EBT its all free
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#12 Jun 20, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, 1 in 6 Americans are on food vouchers. There are many poors in the US since the GFC in 2008. Most yanks are in serious debt.
The average American's assets are now 40 % less than in 2008. Their asset is equivalent to a retreat to 1992 levels or 20 years ago.

“Where is Tonka?”

#13 Jun 20, 2012
A dirt poor American is still a richer man then the wealthiest of chinese. For the American has freedom which is beyond price, and it is something no chinese will ever have.
CCPareLIARS

Canada

#14 Jun 20, 2012
The last "space launch" was OBVIOUSLY PROVEN TO BE A PROPAGANDA FAKE!

Why is this one any different?

It is as real as the DPRK "Dear Leader's" virtues.

Fake.
Fake.
Fake.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#15 Jun 20, 2012
RACE wrote:
A dirt poor American is still a richer man then the wealthiest of chinese. For the American has freedom which is beyond price, and it is something no chinese will ever have.
Try eating your freedom. You'll need it.
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#16 Jun 20, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Jus swipe dat EBT

“Where is Tonka?”

#17 Jun 20, 2012
Try impregnating a male, china is gonna need it.
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
CCParePIGS

Canada

#18 Jun 22, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many Chinese have STARVED TO DEATH under Chinese Communist Party rule?

It's about 50 million, isn't it?

And how many Chinese still live on less than $2 US a day even now?

It's about 500 million, isn't it?

Democracy and freedom appear to provide far more nourishment than your Leninist dictatorship, it seems!

Say, does your precious Chinese Communist Party STILL PRACTICE CANNIBALISM as it did during the Cultural Revolution insanity?

Why don't YOU eat your Chinese Communist Party Cadres?

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
CCParePIGS

Canada

#19 Jun 22, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>

Democracy and freedom appear to provide far more nourishment than your Leninist dictatorship, it seems!

Say, does your precious Chinese Communist Party STILL PRACTICE CANNIBALISM as it did during the Cultural Revolution insanity?

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#20 Jun 22, 2012
CCParePIGS wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Before 1949, 2 or 3 million Chinese starve to death each year. That means in 60 of the past 63 years, 120 to 180 million Chinese lives were saved from death by starvation. That's why China has such a huge population now.

If you want to see extreme poverty, why don't you look in your native India, Miro-tard? Your India, the world's largest democracy, has a GDP 1/4 of China's.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#21 Jun 22, 2012
During British rule over India, about 40 to 60 million people starved to death in several famines, which the Brits made worse by collecting taxes. What are you doing about that, Miro-tard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wall Street Journal Online Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware!!!Nano Implants can be dangerous and use... Jun '16 THISISTRUE 1
oil (Dec '14) Dec '14 KAL 1589 1
News US State and DoD Clash on Approach to Syria by ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 USA Today 2
News China Is Now Top Gold Consumer (May '12) Jan '13 Coco 2
News China Is Now Top Gold Consumer (May '12) Jan '13 Coco 4
News U.S. Trade Deficit With China Grows (Jul '12) Oct '12 Supposn 16
News Romney Speaks of Values, Gay Marriage at Christ... (May '12) Sep '12 dwntwn 952
More from around the web