Obama in Afghanistan to Mark bin Laden Death

May 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of429
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Nah... no spiking the ball here. Move along; nothing to see.

Why didn't he go to Pakistan, since that's where the SEAL team got Øsama?
lolol

Silver City, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

perrrrfect, right at home with his buds
Why

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

do you hate America?

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Wow, this President has a spine of steel to go to the heart of where Osama bin Laden planned the 9-11 attacks (that happened on Bush’s watch) for the 1 year anniversary of him single-handedly killing Osama bin Laden.

Every patriotic American is celebrating our Osama-killing President as he once again shows us why we elected him in 2008.

God Bless President Obama and the United States of America.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Brighton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Far Away wrote:
And of course, no Republican would ever have ordered the shooting of Osama bin Laden like Obama the Self-Proclaimed Hero did! LOL!

Oh, but I forgot! Bill Clinton and Joe Biden admire the "courage" and "manliness" of Obama, too.

Obama is REAL REAL TOUGH, even though neither Obama or Clinton ever served a SINGLE DAY in the United States Military.

What a sick joke for President, folks!

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

President Obama to speak to the nation at 7:30EST tonight from Afghanistan where he made a surprise visit to mark the one year anniversary of him giving the plans and order to Seal Team 6 to take out Osama bin Laden.

This might be his “Mission Accomplish” speech to the nation where he will officially end the war after winning the war in Afghanistan.

THIS IS WHAT STRONG AND BRILLIANT LEADERSHIP LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE!
Robert

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Only reason he needs to go to Afghanistan is to say hey guys this way we are leaving now.

We need to leave now not later.
patience

Silver City, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Why wrote:
do you hate America?
Love America, fought for it, bled for it.
Just can't stand the muzziie in chief crapping on our constitution and can't wait to see him gone, November can't get here soon enough. I think he is in a fitting country today and if luck prevails maybe he'll end up staying there.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

patience wrote:
<quoted text>
Love America, fought for it, bled for it.
Just can't stand the muzziie in chief crapping on our constitution and can't wait to see him gone, November can't get here soon enough. I think he is in a fitting country today and if luck prevails maybe he'll end up staying there.
"Crapping on our constitution"?
That would be the teabagger supreme court.
another

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

patience wrote:
<quoted text>

bigot.

“Obama 2012! 4 More Years!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012!!!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Well then, go find some Meals at McDonald's

Or else, order from your people's Arab Muslim vegetable tacos then to target to.

WHAT WOULD YOU Obama baloney people KNOW -- ONLY KNOWING EATING HAMBURGERS?

TARGETING TERRORISTS WAS STARTED BY REPUBLICANS, BEFORE 9-11 ever happened, and YOU taco, burrito and HAMBERGER-EATER baloneys KNEW WHO THAT OBAMA CAME FROM.

IT WAS STATED BY NAMING THOSE like IRA, PLO, HAMAS, ETC., JUST BEFORE AND DURING Bush PERIOD, which was primarily opposed by you Obama associates, talking about middle east to elsewhere, while you associates opposed wars most of the times.

Axis-of- evil was the term started by Bush, and now you this Obama seemed to take over as such, wanting a war-monger option to IRan, while you contradict yourselves and Obama as you associates oppose wars?

AND NOW YOU THESE OBAMA baloneys are trying to take over and be specialized in terror targeting, talking about Bin Liden saga by touting all the jazz of boasting ?

What is the big deal, as you Obama and taco burger-eater associates even boast as your expertise to target against your people, like Muslims, Arabs who are supposed to be more as terrorists, since IRA is gone ?

So just what that Obama in Afghanistan is doing?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

While I don't agree with any person losing their life we should celebrate with our leader that evil does not win! Now bring down the corporations and the empires they have become. We are 99%!
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Far Away wrote:
Well, he didn't appear in military gear with a big sign saying "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED". Obama did nothing more than Bishop Romney who visited Afghanistan a few weeks ago. BTW I hear Bishop Romney is going to send some American job there. That's really sweet! I can't wait for November. I'm a Bishop Romney CONVERT!

"Prey for Rmoney 2012!"
Greg

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

USA needs to have normal president, who will take care of US problems and problems of US nation. Ron Paul is the only candidate and politician who cares about USA and who appreciates peace. And just Ron Paul should win and be president.
This Obama and this second guy Romney have one plan- to lack a.. of global speculators and pro-war mongers eternally and it will lead to eternal wars, eternal crime against humanity and genocide and to economical collapse of USA (it means poverty ) and maybe even global world war .And it will be the only result of this politics.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

So just what that Obama in Afghanistan is doing?

What war in Afghanistan has Obama won that he is going to claim misson accomplished in his contradictory baloney again, by extending the situation to cost more lives and civilians, and escalating violences, by already destructing more money , and wasting and losing more soldiers' lives unnecessarily ?

It could have done not any more harms that could been ended at that time with not such an extension, but the trouble is there has been the improper and unneeded wasting of money and lives so imposed by Obamaas heonly knew how to build debts.

It looks like so-called the biggest baloney vilian as Obama.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

La Crosse, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Hot Karl wrote:
While I don't agree with any person losing their life we should celebrate with our leader that evil does not win! Now bring down the corporations and the empires they have become. We are 99%!

Sieg Heil?

Are you Hot Karl Marx?

Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
President Obama to speak to the nation at 7:30EST tonight from Afghanistan where he made a surprise visit to mark the one year anniversary of him giving the plans and order to Seal Team 6 to take out Osama bin Laden.
This might be his “Mission Accomplish” speech to the nation where he will officially end the war after winning the war in Afghanistan.
THIS IS WHAT STRONG AND BRILLIANT LEADERSHIP LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE!
Agreed, but we should take a chance on Bishop Romney. He might be better. He's a rich vulture capitalist.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

La Crosse, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Barack Obama: killing Osama bin Laden NOT essential

President-Elect Barack Obama has said that killing Osama bin Laden is not essential in the fight against al-Qaeda.

15 Jan 2009

Mr Obama, who assumes power as US commander-in-chief next week after his inauguration on Jan 20, pledged to try to succeed where his predecessor George W Bush failed by catching or killing the terrorist leader.

But he said that it was not essential to kill or even capture the elusive bin Laden when there were other ways to weaken the threat posed by his network.

"I think that we have to so weaken his infrastructure that, whether he is technically alive or not, he is so pinned down that he cannot function," Mr Obama told CBS.

Turns out Bin Laden was indeed pinned down with 3 wives in a love shack in Pakistan.

Instead of capturing and interrogating the Unarmed Bin Laden, he was shot dead and all the Terrorist Network Information was lost.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/bar...
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course, no Republican would ever have ordered the shooting of Osama bin Laden like Obama the Self-Proclaimed Hero did! LOL!
Oh, but I forgot! Bill Clinton and Joe Biden admire the "courage" and "manliness" of Obama, too.
Obama is REAL REAL TOUGH, even though neither Obama or Clinton ever served a SINGLE DAY in the United States Military.
What a sick joke for President, folks!
The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." --George Bush--Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --George Bush--Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

If you were president and knew that bin Laden was in Pakistan, you know where, would you have U.S. forces go in after him?

Larry, I'm not going to go there and here's why, because Pakistan is a sovereign nation. I think the Pakistanis would want bin Laden out of their hair and out of their country and it's causing great difficulties in Pakistan itself.

John McCain-- Larry King show-- 2004

I do not concur in the words of Barack Obama in a plan to enter an ally of ours... I don't think those kinds of comments help in this effort to draw more friends to our effort..."There is a war being waged by terrorists of different types and nature across the world," Romney said. "We want, as a civilized world, to participate with other nations in this civilized effort to help those nations reject the extreme with them."

Mitt Romney-- Questioned by Chuck Todd-- 2007.

Evidently, NOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of429
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wall Street Journal Online Discussions

Search the Wall Street Journal Online Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
US State and DoD Clash on Approach to Syria by ... Apr '14 USA Today 2
China Is Now Top Gold Consumer (May '12) Jan '13 Coco 2
China Is Now Top Gold Consumer (May '12) Jan '13 Coco 4
U.S. Trade Deficit With China Grows (Jul '12) Oct '12 Supposn 16
China Docks Its First Man in Space (Jun '12) Sep '12 Mirolyuba 117
Romney Speaks of Values, Gay Marriage at Christ... (May '12) Sep '12 dwntwn 952
Russia Faces Capital Flight (Dec '11) Sep '12 sunshine 2
•••
•••