China Lifts Spending as Growth Ebbs

Jul 11, 2012 Read more: Wall Street Journal 6
From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online. Read more
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#1 Jul 11, 2012
US$ 11 Billion steelworks project approved for Zhanjiang, Guangdong? That's going to affect the entire western half of Guangdong province and eastern Guangxi.
TheCCPareSTUPID

Canada

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Yes, the CCP is "spending like a drunken sailor" to delay the inevitable collapse of the regime!

They will leave China penniless and in chaos (as it has been through MOST OF THE CCP's regime!)

Oh well!

Start over and build something that will last, China!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#3 Jul 11, 2012
TheCCPareSTUPID wrote:
Yes, the CCP is "spending like a drunken sailor" to delay the inevitable collapse of the regime!
They will leave China penniless and in chaos (as it has been through MOST OF THE CCP's regime!)
Oh well!
Start over and build something that will last, China!
I feel sorry for LOSERS like you, Miro-turd. Every day China is getting stronger and more prosperous, and yet you're on the losing side of this Asian Century we're in now. You'll die a miserable, sad woman.
TheCCPareSTUPID

Canada

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Yes, you are a traitor living in a Stalinist "fool's paradise"!

Will you go back to running your "stinky tofu" street cart after the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship collapses and you are forced to live in the real world, "RayHole"?

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I can't WAIT to see that!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#5 Jul 11, 2012
TheCCPareSTUPID wrote:
Yes, you are a traitor living in a Stalinist "fool's paradise"!
Will you go back to running your "stinky tofu" street cart after the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship collapses and you are forced to live in the real world, "RayHole"?
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
I can't WAIT to see that!
Miro-turd: Didn't I tell you the average national government in China lasts 300 years? Sounds like a miserable death for you then.
CCPareGRABBINGan dRUNNING

Canada

#6 Jul 13, 2012
The average Leninist dictatorship lasts about 30 years. The "world record" for such shabby regimes is 73 years!!!!!!!

Or do you CCP now fancy yourselves a hereditary monarchy like North Korea?

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wall Street Journal Online Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oil Dec '14 KAL 1589 1
News US State and DoD Clash on Approach to Syria by ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 USA Today 2
News China Is Now Top Gold Consumer (May '12) Jan '13 Coco 2
News China Is Now Top Gold Consumer (May '12) Jan '13 Coco 4
News U.S. Trade Deficit With China Grows (Jul '12) Oct '12 Supposn 16
News China Docks Its First Man in Space (Jun '12) Sep '12 Mirolyuba 117
News Romney Speaks of Values, Gay Marriage at Christ... (May '12) Sep '12 dwntwn 952
More from around the web