Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 22, 2011
over a year and a half ago i was given the wrong medication from a walgreens store in stl mo. the drs. said that i should of died but had GOD on my side i had a stroke and fell off a retaining wall permanently injuring myself they still have not paid for one single bill i cant work anymore and there is no money coming in my family as well as i or suffering in the beginning they told us how sorry they were and offered to pay for all damages a lady called from this place called sedgewick it was their sole called insurance company she wanted for me to hurry up and sign a release form but i said no she was then really rude to me and i now have a law suit against them if anyone can be of any assistance please email me @ ronapenbrinck@hotmail.com thank you.

Location hidden

#2 Sep 22, 2011
i forgot to mention that i have recordings that they left stating how sorry they were and that they would take care of everything they even went as for as calling my DR.
frustrated

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2011
So you got the wrong medication? If so are you saying It's because the rx was so shortly staffed?
sue

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 23, 2011
Yes we are very very short Pharmacist and Tech's and they want to cut more hours. They lsot there brains. Sue them Sue them. The hell with Walgreens. Die Walgreens Die

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2011
yes was given the wrong medication as for the reason it was just to poor negligence on their part when picked up medication was told pills were in generic form but take as the ones prior to my refill ive often wondered is this some physco girl whom knew this the whole time and tried to kill me intentionally ?

Location hidden

#6 Sep 23, 2011
sue wrote:
Yes we are very very short Pharmacist and Tech's and they want to cut more hours. They lsot there brains. Sue them Sue them. The hell with Walgreens. Die Walgreens Die
wow and i thought i was upset but thank you anyway at least your heart is in the right place
wagthedog

San Jose, CA

#7 Sep 27, 2011
hey ron, did you ever get your wife to quit the massage parlor?

Location hidden

#8 Sep 27, 2011
wagthedog wrote:
hey ron, did you ever get your wife to quit the massage parlor?
no i got a divorce

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alert local media! 44 min anon wag vet 3
Where is the opportunity? 2 hr ChiGuy 5
Walgreens music playlist from 2011 to the present (Apr '12) 2 hr Panterababe90 1,843
Severance for CLs 6 hr Wags 10
need advice 9 hr need advice 16
Walgreens RX staff gets additional bonus and raise 10 hr Itdoesntmatter70 19
ASM to Store Manager promotion 15 hr Africanminority 57
CL to DM promotion announced Fri Anon 176
More from around the web