Survey

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Did everyone receive the info on the upcoming Survey? That's the time to be honest about your concerns of what's happening with Walgreens and what's happening with your jobs.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 14, 2012
Good2 wrote:
Did everyone receive the info on the upcoming Survey? That's the time to be honest about your concerns of what's happening with Walgreens and what's happening with your jobs.
The survey is about store not Corp or what's going on. Low score means nothing to Corp. It only makes the store look bad
Geraldo

River Grove, IL

#3 Apr 16, 2012
I was trying to start the survey and you are asked to put in your "access code". Having no idea what they meant, I clicked "help". They said the code was something that was sent to me in an email. I received no email. However, I guessed that the code was my 7 digit employee number and I was right.
Geraldo

River Grove, IL

#4 Apr 16, 2012
Timerbuy wrote:
<quoted text>
The survey is about store not Corp or what's going on. Low score means nothing to Corp. It only makes the store look bad
For the "open ended' question I put the blame squarely on that of corporate. However, I pretty much have a jerk for a store manager who has never once said "thank you" in the 4 years I've been at his store and I can count only once when he even came close to giving me a compliment and he's this way with ALL of his employees.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 16, 2012
Although no longer an employee, my access code came via email today. It's just a random number to use for access. This survey is supposed to be for the past tense, I don't remember if the one's I've done in the past were dated or not. If you have recently (since Jan) changed job titles, managers, or stores you are commenting for the prior years experiences.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 16, 2012
I answered the questions fairly, its a little silly but I suggested giving the employee's a bonus as well based on performance to help motivate the employees.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 16, 2012
Geraldo wrote:
<quoted text>For the "open ended' question I put the blame squarely on that of corporate. However, I pretty much have a jerk for a store manager who has never once said "thank you" in the 4 years I've been at his store and I can count only once when he even came close to giving me a compliment and he's this way with ALL of his employees.
Sorry to hear that. There are a lot of good caring sm out there. The bad ones give the good ones a bad name.
Rebel Rebel

Covington, LA

#8 Apr 16, 2012
Just took the survey. What a joke. Not a very long survey, so I would think there's not a lot of impact from the results. Typical Walgreens...build it up to being the next best thing, but in reality, it's only marginal at best.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 16, 2012
Got a great SM, but I'd say our store has had a lot of bad luck on the transfer side of things, I don't know if I should put the blame on the transfer, or the SM for welcoming him/her to the team?
Who is to blame?
Texas Outlaw

Frisco, TX

#10 Apr 17, 2012
I took the survey, and was very honest. However they did not really address any real issues. Plus why ask the same questions from last year? Anyone care to comment as to what you added in the "comment " section.lolol
Bonus hunter

United States

#11 Apr 17, 2012
Yea.....change ideology. Employees first customers second shareholders last.
pop

East Northport, NY

#12 Apr 17, 2012
no one gives a damn what anyone puts in there. this is done to make it seem like anyone in corp gives a sh*t what we think

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13 Apr 17, 2012
I thought they should have said what the open ended question was on the handout describing the survey, along with a maximum word or character length, so you could write your thoughts down ahead of time. I would have written up my response at home using Microsoft Word and just cut and pasted my response on the survey.

I had made some notes on my sheet but since I didn't know what the question was ahead of time, my response was not as complete as I would have preferred it to be.

It felt like I was sending a message in a bottle. Let's see if anyone reads it.

If the responses are really grouped by your position in the store, it could be easy to match a response to a specific person. I was careful about what and how I said it for this reason. I mean - this is why they want your employee ID to take the survey.
LISA

East Longmeadow, MA

#14 Apr 24, 2012
When doing the survey I was asked to leave the store instead and punch out not of my own volition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My spouse was demoted 3 min Chambly 4
Called to quit today 49 min chente2229 16
Not working for an entire week. 2 hr 2 sats 2
Calling in Thanksgiving and Black Friday 4 hr Blah 80
Couple of Questions About My First Week at Walg... (Jul '14) 6 hr Lizz 8
What do store managers do? 8 hr 2 sats 50
Anniversary Gifts 10 hr Nosickdays 4
ASM Elimination 2018 21 hr DickingIt 77
Boston Area districts (Mar '15) Wed Madwagbos 52
Kevin Walgreen (Dec '14) Wed Guanjoe 23