This is only a Topix question...

This is only a Topix question...

Posted in the Walgreens Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Is or has anyone else experienced computer issues when on Topix? Only when I am on Topix, is when issue starts with ..hard to scroll, return to page, flickers, and loading. Have even wondered if it's because of all the ads.
EXAasm

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2013
TexasOutlaw wrote:
Is or has anyone else experienced computer issues when on Topix? Only when I am on Topix, is when issue starts with ..hard to scroll, return to page, flickers, and loading. Have even wondered if it's because of all the ads.
It's bloody ads. Topix may be a decent forum for ideas, but it be so much better without the damn ads. Haven't tried the app because I'm afraid it'll be bogged down with ads also.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Dec 8, 2013
EXAasm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's bloody ads. Topix may be a decent forum for ideas, but it be so much better without the damn ads. Haven't tried the app because I'm afraid it'll be bogged down with ads also.
Yep.
ASMTKNOX

Maryville, TN

#4 Dec 8, 2013
I don't know which web browser you're using but if you download the Ad Block extension you won't have this problem. Mine runs very fast and I use Adblock for Chrome. Just trying to help.
EXAasm

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2013
ASMTKNOX wrote:
I don't know which web browser you're using but if you download the Ad Block extension you won't have this problem. Mine runs very fast and I use Adblock for Chrome. Just trying to help.
Is an Adblock browser available for iOS? Thanks

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 8, 2013
Is Ad Blocker availabe Firefox?
I get really tired of the scrolling left side ad and the top right side ad that plays a commercial and then some college sports thing.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 9, 2013
ASMTKNOX wrote:

I do have Ad Block Plus.. and am running mostly Firefox, it does not seem as bad on IE though. Maybe I do not have Ad Block set correctly ?
JGuy82

East Hartford, CT

#8 Dec 9, 2013
Yes, on my iPhones browser its very annoying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New ASM is only 27, makes me feel stupid. 8 min wagajuana 16
Budget cuts (again) 12 min Mark Wagner 4
Crazy A** policies (Dec '13) 1 hr WAG this 37
Area alignments! 3 hr Wagasm 1
Location, location, location 9 hr Yeehaw 4
manager buy-out? 10 hr IT DAY X WAG MAN HO 80
Affair 11 hr Saywhat 31
Frontier project (Jun '15) 19 hr Curious about cur... 249
Are you really content??? Tue EXasm 37
More from around the web