When will stls become sfls

When will stls become sfls

Posted in the Walgreens Forum

STL

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Im still an stl and I don't want to move stores. Does anyone know when we will transition and current stls to sfls? I don't see any of our mgts leaving anytime soon.
PhotoChick

Spring, TX

#2 Dec 18, 2012
My guess is sometime between march and may? Does anyone know?
STL

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Yeah i checked out the field transformation page and i couldn't really find anything on it... Just wondering how long i would have to wait
kkr

Utica, MI

#4 Dec 18, 2012
There is not an automatic conversion of STLs to SFLs. If you meet the requirements, you apply for the position in PPH.
ynot

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Dec 18, 2012
If you do meet the requirements, you should be able to transition to SFL at the store you are already in.
Altec Lansing

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 18, 2012
STL wrote:
Im still an stl and I don't want to move stores. Does anyone know when we will transition and current stls to sfls? I don't see any of our mgts leaving anytime soon.
ynot is correct. What usually happens if you meet the requirements (3.0 score with no write ups and 1 year service) is that you will made an SFL when an MGT leaves the store. This doesn't mean you have to wait until an MGT in your store quits or gets fired. An MGT at your store could easily be transferred leaving the keyholder position available. This coming Spring things will certainly loosen up even more with the keyholder positions. In my area things have loosened up just in the last couple of months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pilot stores florida 22 min Thatguy 8
June budget calls 24 min Disgusted 26
Phone usage 27 min Thatguy 16
Suspension 47 min SuspendWAG 14
Self service sales 3 hr The truth 19
Shoplifting sop 3 hr WantingACareer 4
Can the union transfer store manager? 5 hr Best Wag Employee 3
May budget 15 hr WBA 32