should exa run the store

should exa run the store

Posted in the Walgreens Forum

make me believe

Springfield, NJ

#1 Sep 29, 2012
How much responsibility should an exa take in runnin a store

Shouls they do all they know is right and needs to get done or just so what the sm says to. Follow thier list and turn a blind eye to the rest.

Also should they have to go behind the sm and fix thier mistakes or let it pile on

I just feel the more i do the less cedit i get

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 29, 2012
If I was an EXA I would be more worried about the fact that I won't be an EXA anymore in 2014.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 1, 2012
It depends on your SM and how they treat you. If they are a dirtbag then do the bare minimum. If they support you and try to help you advance then i would say yes do the best yo can.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Its all coming to an end for the exas. If they were to be a part of the future they would have the new pay scale. There is no future and the axe will drop shortly after Xmas. I personally believe sm have been told make their jobs hell and hopefully they will quit. Muliple close opens in a week no info half truths secret meetings its all coming to an end. Find a new job career and get out before it completely ruins your personal life. Don't let this company take you down as that seems to be the direction the company is going. They certainly could care less about employees and more about increase the stock price a nickel.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 2, 2012
You should do the best possible job that you can at all times. You should take a proactive approach to your training and development. Most importantly,you should work on your spelling, punctuation, grammar, and communication skills so that people think you have an intelligent opinion. Then, take that your opinion to the store manager and work together on running the store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
24 gone 1 hr Mark Swagner 19
Bonus 2017 1 hr No one special 30
Threatening at work 4 hr Animal House 11
Kronos scheduling systems 6 hr Winning 3
Theatro to track employees 7 hr Riblets Zen 67
Raise 23 hr MidWagHag 4
CVS, Walgreens sued for overcharging pharmacy c... Tue MidWagHag 15
Conference calls Tue GenXer 117
Phase out pharmacy managers Tue jerkstore 23
More from around the web