Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

How much crack was his mom smoking when she named him Kermit??...guessing she wad high and watching sesame street. He does look like that freaking frog though ..we photo shopped his face green and he was he looked exactly like that crazy frog
infusion anyone

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

OMG!!! I have been thru 4 surgeries last year and have not had too much to laugh at. My daughter came into the room while i was laughing in tears from this blog--- we both were just howling while reading this over and over.My husband thinks we have been dipping into the vicodin again. THANKS
ChuckWAGin

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

Kermit The Crawford! Actually had lunch with him a few years back.
waghag

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Yeah ..if he gets canned ..he can at least fall back on a lucrative career as baby Kermit in baby muppets on ice ...we are not as fortunate.
Rebel Rebel

Michigan City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

He won't get canned. He is a nice guy, but not a very effective leader. We call him "Token" in my store for a reason. Plus, he is one of Wasson''s henchmen, which makes his job safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••