I'm Done!
haplesswag

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
I'm sick and tired of the lack of respect from my peers and management. I'm tired of having tons of stress and worrying about my performance and trying to appease my CL in his store. Sick and tired of being his "super star cosmetics girl"...um, I have a name. I give up.
Lolololololololo l

Orlando, FL

#2 Apr 7, 2013
I think there's a poster in the break room with a number to call for that.
Diane

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Apr 7, 2013
haplesswag wrote:
I'm sick and tired of the lack of respect from my peers and management. I'm tired of having tons of stress and worrying about my performance and trying to appease my CL in his store. Sick and tired of being his "super star cosmetics girl"...um, I have a name. I give up.
I'm so sorry. I follow your posts and I know you've given your all. Walgreens will lose all the good ones. Is the star cost girl young by any chance?
haplesswag

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2013
I'm just tired of being asked for more and more. Right after I started I had an issue - well the store did and the police were involved. I'm tired of being put thru the wringer and some. I've never being treated so horribly or insulted. Yet I continue to give my flucking all. Well fluck off Wags.
haplesswag

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2013
I'm young enough, but not tooting my own horn, I've been blatantly told I'm overqualified. Sorry, I just want to work and do a good job, but apparently asking for a job is too much. And Diane, thank you. I appreciate your voice and your candor and humor! LOL your posts make me laugh, but they are all true. Deep respect from one Cos girl to another :)
Diane

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Toot your own horn....be proud and confident. You are better than Walgreens. One door closes....: D
Counting the days

Sevierville, TN

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Diane is right everyone. Don't sell yourselves short. I keep hammering that to all my fellow MGT in my district. WAG is depending on you feeling that you can't do any better, and that you just have to accept what they deign to give you. Don't give them that power over your lives!
haplesswag

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2013
Counting the days wrote:
Diane is right everyone. Don't sell yourselves short. I keep hammering that to all my fellow MGT in my district. WAG is depending on you feeling that you can't do any better, and that you just have to accept what they deign to give you. Don't give them that power over your lives!
Thanks for saying that - means a lot coming from MGT. I only have one "friend" - he is MGT and older, we talk about doing things the smart way vs working harder. It's utter ridiculousness. He is the only person I will miss - when I do actually leave.
Nike

Keller, TX

#9 Apr 11, 2013
haplesswag wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for saying that - means a lot coming from MGT. I only have one "friend" - he is MGT and older, we talk about doing things the smart way vs working harder. It's utter ridiculousness. He is the only person I will miss - when I do actually leave.
they hae the power over us unless we find a new vocation and most are too reluctant to look for a new job and start over.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Keep your options open, and update your resume. Good Luck!
donewithwags

Akron, OH

#11 Apr 11, 2013
I've had enough also. My mgr. is a bully. Not to mention she has harassed me continually for the last 3 months. The hotline is a joke. LP comes in, sides with her having never talked to me, and the harassment continues. Why is it that mgt wants sales from Cos, and refuses to respect us as people? I am tired of getting written up for the very same things others are allowed to do. If there are truly policies in place they should be enforced fairly, and not to pick on a select few. Walgreens is a horrible place to work.
haplesswag

United States

#12 Apr 11, 2013
donewithwags wrote:
I've had enough also. My mgr. is a bully. Not to mention she has harassed me continually for the last 3 months. The hotline is a joke. LP comes in, sides with her having never talked to me, and the harassment continues. Why is it that mgt wants sales from Cos, and refuses to respect us as people? I am tired of getting written up for the very same things others are allowed to do. If there are truly policies in place they should be enforced fairly, and not to pick on a select few. Walgreens is a horrible place to work.
Right there with ya! I'm only mt EXAs BFF when I make over 1k other times, NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Increasing NPS 28 min LogicZer0 2
Beauty 2000 remodel 30 min LogicZer0 42
Are scan outs managers or employees job 1 hr Sengalong 7
SBA Freeze 2 hr Mz_kitty 162
Code 16 3 hr Waggy 3
Ya'll need to take a chill pill 4 hr Penguins 8
Is it common practice.......... 5 hr Derp 35
Walgreens dumping asst. mangers Wed CaliASM 61
More from around the web