no nice mango sparkling water

no nice mango sparkling water

Posted in the Walgreens Forum

COSMIC MARGE

AOL

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I went to my home store Walgreens and there was no Nice Sparkling Mango water there as it was on Sale 3 for2 bucks.So I decided to stop by my work store Walgreens and they had no Mango water. Ok I get that sale items fly out of the store but what I was wondering about is if they are not going to stock it anymore? Gheesh I hope not because I have planned all of my Binge drinking punch for summmer using the Nice Mango.That and Fresca are the Bomb with vodkas!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2013
You know how the Insufficient Stock thing goes. If the warehouse is out, it could be next week or it could be months before we get it in again. It's one of the many fun games the warehouse plays with the stores.
Documenteverythi ng

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 25, 2013
COSMIC MARGE wrote:
I went to my home store Walgreens and there was no Nice Sparkling Mango water there as it was on Sale 3 for2 bucks.So I decided to stop by my work store Walgreens and they had no Mango water. Ok I get that sale items fly out of the store but what I was wondering about is if they are not going to stock it anymore? Gheesh I hope not because I have planned all of my Binge drinking punch for summmer using the Nice Mango.That and Fresca are the Bomb with vodkas!
It's just like Cosmetics on the floor.
Customer in cosmetics: "Don't you have the Loreal evertruestay98 hour make lines diminish crap in the white jar with blue cap that I have been buying here for over 2 years now?" It's shown in the ad and it is buy one get one 50 percent off and YOU don't have any?
Cos staff: This item was discontinued after the ad was put together. We clearanced the item the night before the sale because it was merely a lure to get people like you to come in and buy something. Even though we know all you will buy is the Coty loose powder.
Customer in cosmetics: Do you still have Coty loose powder?
For farks sake yes we do. Until all you old farks die off, we do.
haplesswag

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Haha. I hate how the Coty powder is in a divider tray on the wall. :/

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 26, 2013
All of our sparkling water is near expiration - perhaps they already pulled theirs or as someone else suggested ISN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonus 2017 13 min No one special 28
Kronos scheduling systems 40 min Winning 1
24 gone 1 hr Big changes 3
Raise 3 hr MidWagHag 4
CVS, Walgreens sued for overcharging pharmacy c... 3 hr MidWagHag 15
simplified store 6 hr BOOGIE MAN 124
Conference calls 7 hr GenXer 117
Phase out pharmacy managers 8 hr jerkstore 23
Theatro to track employees 8 hr Youre an eight 61
More from around the web