Anyone see the ASM-T stupid questions?

Anyone see the ASM-T stupid questions?

Posted in the Walgreens Forum

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 8, 2013
So i take a look at the math and questionaire.....Math is easy, however the questions these idiots ask about work experience and what was your favorite moment in this or your best moment at that....blah blah blah.....i mean seriously? THESE are the questions WAGS wants to ask? If you do not know who your MGT's are by now and already know what experience they have from the resumes that were given during the interview to get the job to begin with....then these idiots are REALLY CLUELESS.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 8, 2013
I would guess a third party might be looking at the results of the tests - maybe to battle accusations of favoritism or not giving everyone eligible some sort of fair shot at the positions. Lawyers might be looking at them too - just speculation on my part.

Location hidden

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Regardless....the questions are very annoyingly cliche.

“The Papers said I was Truant”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2013
In 6 months, there's going to be a segment of Walgreen's World magazine where they print out some of those answers as examples of how other WAG employees love working here, and how we've made unforgettable experiences and positive memories.

First, they're going to look through the answers, though, and ask for permission to release them, encouraging with crap like 'share your wonderful experience' and 'inspire others to take joy in the small moments every day.'

...Maybe.
Diane

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2013
JTruant wrote:
In 6 months, there's going to be a segment of Walgreen's World magazine where they print out some of those answers as examples of how other WAG employees love working here, and how we've made unforgettable experiences and positive memories.
First, they're going to look through the answers, though, and ask for permission to release them, encouraging with crap like 'share your wonderful experience' and 'inspire others to take joy in the small moments every day.'
...Maybe.
Wow..where do they plan to find "happy " employees? Lol!

Location hidden

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Diane wrote:
<quoted text> Wow..where do they plan to find "happy " employees? Lol!
At the corner of CRAPPY and NOT SO HEALTHY.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Diane wrote:
<quoted text> Wow..where do they plan to find "happy " employees? Lol!
Well with such a huge employee base, with most of them asked to provide an answer for 'their favorite moment' or whatever, it's a given that a lot will try hard to come up with SOMETHING, maybe even embellish a bit. It's not like we're making conversation, we're being asked to answer a specific question; I doubt most people will say 'I don't have any.'

Those who are 'eager to please' their managers will definitely rack their brains for a positive moment.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 9, 2013
JTruant wrote:
<quoted text>
Well with such a huge employee base, with most of them asked to provide an answer for 'their favorite moment' or whatever, it's a given that a lot will try hard to come up with SOMETHING, maybe even embellish a bit. It's not like we're making conversation, we're being asked to answer a specific question; I doubt most people will say 'I don't have any.'
Those who are 'eager to please' their managers will definitely rack their brains for a positive moment.
But that is my point. So basically some arse kisser will embelish some BS and make themselves sound like a hero when in reality all they are is first class arse kissers. Not everyone has a wonderful willy wonka story to tell. Plus the questions are very repetitive....sorry not all of us want to be lumped in with these fanciful wag wonders.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 9, 2013
joeybutterfucco wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is my point. So basically some arse kisser will embelish some BS and make themselves sound like a hero when in reality all they are is first class arse kissers. Not everyone has a wonderful willy wonka story to tell. Plus the questions are very repetitive....sorry not all of us want to be lumped in with these fanciful wag wonders.
You seem totally done with walgreens so why apply for a position for advancement with the company...?

Location hidden

#10 Jan 9, 2013
yesthisisfine wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem totally done with walgreens so why apply for a position for advancement with the company...?
No it is not that....i just hate how the uppers seem to have forgone conclusions on who and how things are going to go, rather then make this simpler and easier for all involved. Too much infighting going on. Walgreens could really use a good housecleaning at the top first before making all these unwise decisions. And by top i mean starting at the board and working down from their. The pause button needs to be hit while some of these bad decisions are thought out a little bit more.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 10, 2013
I'm just hoping that when the smoke clears a couple years from now,that i'll still be working in a store and Wasson and his cronies will be gone.
blender

Lawrenceville, GA

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Where are these questions and the math test? Can anyone tell me ?

Location hidden

#13 Jan 17, 2013
CALLED IT.
yep

United States

#14 Jan 17, 2013
blender wrote:
Where are these questions and the math test? Can anyone tell me ?
Some regions have already started the application process and that's where they are seeing the questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boston Area districts (Mar '15) 59 min Anthony 53
asm hours 3 hr Wags4life 1
401k company match 6 hr wag peeps 1
Walgreens HRA Contribution? 19 hr FLMgr 4
New Store Format Coming Soon 21 hr Jimmyonbreak 34
Houston 23 hr Truth 2
Inclement Weather (Jan '11) Wed Sengalong 10
Pulse Tue O g triple 21
Walmart-Walgreens Mon Africanminority 26
More from around the web