Cosgirl to wear black fishnet hose and

Cosgirl to wear black fishnet hose and

Posted in the Walgreens Forum

Kissandmakeup

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Medium high heels in black patent leather with a short black skirt with the new uniform, pink shirt black apron thing.
Only one of the BA's will be doing this at our store because, well she is the only one who can wear something like that. The rest of the BA staff are "curvy" AKA fat and short. They basically resemble bowling balls in varying sizes.
Will she get written up? She is their top seller.
datgovernment

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Kissandmakeup wrote:
Medium high heels in black patent leather with a short black skirt with the new uniform, pink shirt black apron thing.
Only one of the BA's will be doing this at our store because, well she is the only one who can wear something like that. The rest of the BA staff are "curvy" AKA fat and short. They basically resemble bowling balls in varying sizes.
Will she get written up? She is their top seller.
It'll be on your sm to be honest. I think first offense would be to go home and change. After that a write up or get fired for not listening.

Short skirts have no place in a family based retail outlet.

She may be able to stop at a local strip club or bar.
yep

Euless, TX

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Kissandmakeup wrote:
Medium high heels in black patent leather with a short black skirt with the new uniform, pink shirt black apron thing.
Only one of the BA's will be doing this at our store because, well she is the only one who can wear something like that. The rest of the BA staff are "curvy" AKA fat and short. They basically resemble bowling balls in varying sizes.
Will she get written up? She is their top seller.
You're pathetic.
Kissandmakeup

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 1, 2013
She told me short skirt, but I never asked how short. I doubt it would be anything shorter than a few inches above the knee. I've seen her come in to the store on her off time with skirts that are about 4 inches above the knee. Okay, yes I did pay attention to that. She's got really great long leg going on. I told her not to try it and she said it is easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask permission. Our SM is going to have a headache with this one.
Kissandmakeup

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 1, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pathetic.
Because she tells me about her shoes and clothes? I'm gay. I love shoe talk, hair talk, cos talk. She trusts me because I don't see her as an object and I can see why hetero men do view her that way.
She trusts me because I am MGT possibly.

You seem to have anger issues. I have read your posts and wonder when you will go postal on your team.
datgovernment

Hollywood, FL

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Kissandmakeup wrote:
She told me short skirt, but I never asked how short. I doubt it would be anything shorter than a few inches above the knee. I've seen her come in to the store on her off time with skirts that are about 4 inches above the knee. Okay, yes I did pay attention to that. She's got really great long leg going on. I told her not to try it and she said it is easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask permission. Our SM is going to have a headache with this one.
Again, family oriented company. The term "short skirt" is a flag already. Why waste the sm time by making he/she have to reprimand an employee for dressing inappropriately? To be honest it shouldn't be a topic. Tell her to grow up and dress how she is expected to dress.

Not meaning to come off aggressive or negative to you as an individual but your friend knows she shouldn't dress like that but still wants to. The job she has isn't and obligation, it's something she should be thankful to have. Not everyone has steady income and plenty of people would have more respect and decency in her position.

End of story.

Cheers
COSMIC MARGE

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Black skirtS 1 inch above the knee can be great looking with wonderful hose , but micro mini's are a huge no no. Black heels not C.F.M. Pumps nothing over a 2 inch heel. When I wear a skirt I like to wear off black hose with seams up the back of the leg. Fishnets make a leg look thicker so if you rock that look you can not be fat. There is nothing wrong with a women wearing a skirt to work as long as it fits right and is career inspired .I don't see a skirt being any more offensive than some of the spandex/ stretch pant clad. camel toe fashion flops that I have seen working at Walgreens. That needs to be turned off!
COSMIC MARGE

AOL

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Kissandmakeup wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she tells me about her shoes and clothes? I'm gay. I love shoe talk, hair talk, cos talk. She trusts me because I don't see her as an object and I can see why hetero men do view her that way.
She trusts me because I am MGT possibly.
You seem to have anger issues. I have read your posts and wonder when you will go postal on your team.
It's great to have a fashion friend like you at work, tell your gal pal to ditch the micro mini plan. Take her shopping to find a career skirt and proper hose, yes fishnets, hose with designs are awesome and trendy, but will look more elegant with the perfect skirt. You say your gal pal has legs up to her neck, thats even more sexy in a pencil skirt 1 inch above the knee and will create a great line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
every day feels like a visit. 5 hr Bigchanges 7
Wow 5 hr Gloomy Gus 2
ripping up receipts 14 hr Hawkeye 14
What is a CODE 6 at walgreens (Dec '07) 16 hr deathamphetamine 263
how do you react when someone threatens you? (Sep '12) 16 hr deathamphetamine 18
Conflict of Interest???? 18 hr sensible SM 6
Record of discussion ROD 18 hr sensible SM 9
Pay Schedule for new SM 22 hr MylarMan 7
Woman Sues Walgreens, Claims Company Is Respons... Thu Really 3
What's the fate of HPS position? Thu seinfan01 38
More from around the web