My Walgreens My Voice Team Member survey
WAG this

Indianapolis, IN

#163 Apr 28, 2013
I answered truthfully. The problem is that the questions are garbage. On some questions, if you interpret 'at work' to mean store level you'd give a different answer than if you interpret it to mean corporate level. For instance, things like 'someone at work cares about....' Someone at my store does, but someone at corporate couldn't give two shits. There's nowhere to clarify and it doesn't let you specify.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#164 Apr 28, 2013
I do the surveys from home too. I was going to skip it last year but got asked every time I was at work if it had done it yet so I did it from home.
mnexanowasmnext

Minneapolis, MN

#165 Apr 29, 2013
Take the survey similar to how they grade us on reviews. Threes are the norm, fours once in a great while, and absolutely no fives. As you know, fives are the rating of 'perfect', and there is ALWAYS room for improvement (which is why some twos should be thrown in also).
If you give all fives, you're skewing the results of an accurate score which is a disservice to your fellow coworkers.
GREAT advice
WAG this

Indianapolis, IN

#166 Apr 29, 2013
mnexanowasmnext wrote:
Take the survey similar to how they grade us on reviews. Threes are the norm, fours once in a great while, and absolutely no fives. As you know, fives are the rating of 'perfect', and there is ALWAYS room for improvement (which is why some twos should be thrown in also).
If you give all fives, you're skewing the results of an accurate score which is a disservice to your fellow coworkers.
GREAT advice
That's what I did. No 5's. when they question me, I'll say "how many 5's will be on my review?"
WillieWonka

Granger, IN

#167 Apr 30, 2013
I agree that the survey is nonsense, but its still somewhat cathartic to take it. If you have had some horrid store managers, such as I have, anything you can do to pull down their results, reviews, etc just for the simple satisfaction of having done so.
wagmgt

United States

#168 May 1, 2013
be well wrote:
When you do the survey at home your employee id number will have 2 zeros in front of it. It wouldn't let me take mine until I keyed in the the number without the zeros. Try it the first way if that don't work leave off the first two zeros. I was honest on mine. So tired of the drama never knowing what is going to happen next. Tired of good assistants being overlooked because of age. Yes, age! Either you have the perky breast and stay in the office looking at his crotch or you don't get the job. Yes, it's a very sad fact that this is happening at our store. The manager and the stl stay in the office and when anyone comes in they go out. Or they stay hid in the stock room laughing and giggling like teenagers. So tired of this working situation. He was told to work with the older assistant to get her ready but the only one he is working with is the stl. I thoght stl's wouldn't be offered that position. Yuk, I am tired of this. The clerks are not blind nor stupid, but he sure seems to be. Does this man think this newby with a few months training who still doesn't know how to do it all can do the job of that person with 20 or more years. Let her try, lol, everyone is going to get tired of doing her job. I only wish his wife knew he might have more problems than his new stl. Even the cashiers notice this.
sounds like the sm and a cashier at my store. She will punch in and they will talk and flirt for half an hour. Its awkward for me and so I leave when the two of them are together.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#169 May 5, 2013
I asked my SM about the survey being anonomous. I asked why we have to use our employee id. He says they needed a unique identifier but insisted that WAG will have no idea who it is because the company doing the survey, Gallup, only has a list of numbers with no names.

I, too, think the survey is a waste of time because NOTHING changes..........

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#170 May 5, 2013
Does the survey still end tomorrow?

Anyone know when management gets the results?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#171 May 5, 2013
wagslavefornow wrote:
Does the survey still end tomorrow?
Anyone know when management gets the results?
You know they'll come up with an extension. They always do lol
hmmmmm

United States

#172 May 6, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
<quoted text>You know they'll come up with an extension. They always do lol
Aaaaaaand the deadline has been extended until 5/10. Lol. Way to call it!
wamag

Dallas, GA

#173 May 6, 2013
This survey is mostly about how happy , you are @ store level. Questions like do you have a friend @ work, does your manager compliment you etc etc......

Store managers are instructed to have pot luck, & other superficial stuff, to keep the bottom of the rung brainwashed.

And, believe me, it WORKS!

Companies like Gallup STUDY human behavior & come up with strategies on how to make people more productive with less benefits .
Altec Lansing

San Antonio, TX

#174 May 6, 2013
wamag wrote:
This survey is mostly about how happy , you are @ store level. Questions like do you have a friend @ work, does your manager compliment you etc etc......
Store managers are instructed to have pot luck, & other superficial stuff, to keep the bottom of the rung brainwashed.
And, believe me, it WORKS!
Companies like Gallup STUDY human behavior & come up with strategies on how to make people more productive with less benefits .
Yep, my manager tried pulling this crap at our store. But it was so against her nature it was easy to see what she was up to. None of us bought it and I'd hate to be her when the scores come out for the store.
lol

Akron, OH

#175 May 6, 2013
Altec Lansing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, my manager tried pulling this crap at our store. But it was so against her nature it was easy to see what she was up to. None of us bought it and I'd hate to be her when the scores come out for the store.
My manager tried the same crap with the same result. We all know she could care less except for how it affects her bonus. Her solution this year was to coerce everyone into taking it in the office. Some fell for it, but the rest of us took it at home, and were honest. She may have managed to skew her results though as we have a lot of new people who don't know any better.
Ya right

United States

#176 May 6, 2013
Yup my sm did the same. She basically stood over their shoulder and asked for all 5s .

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#177 May 6, 2013
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaand the deadline has been extended until 5/10. Lol. Way to call it!
Lol. Yeah I feel my manager gave me an unfair review last year. He left the scores out on his desk and i noticed I got the same review score as the cosmetics girl that shows up late, gets complaints, etc. I'll be sure to give him my unfair review.

“I'm a Madison kinda guy”

Since: Jan 12

Madison

#178 Feb 23, 2014
donewithwags wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in no way "anonymous". They have your employee number. Go ahead and buy the company line if you want. A truly anonymous survey would ask for a store number, or assign each store a unique identifying number. Having already been written up for a negative, although true, statement about a coworker's attendance - which directly affects me - I am not going to take this survey. Nothing changes anyway.
keep dreaming, if it was not anonymous i would have been fired after the first one, but I took 2 or 3 before I quit on my own, and I never said one good word about Walgreens on those surveys, or in the comments.
luvwagsbut

United States

#179 Apr 29, 2014
I totally agree wags employment of the young people,ie;16,17,.....Great first job BUT! they should have JOB APPROPRIATE duties NOT the main front register! Everyone is always having to STOP their tasks and duties and RUN up to the main register, apologize to customers and deal with UNHAPPY customers that have to WAIT to purchase their alcoholic beverages AS WELL as the customers in line having to wait! WHY does MGT INSIST on under aged people running the FRONT MAIN REGISTER?!
comment

Fort Worth, TX

#180 Apr 29, 2014
luvwagsbut wrote:
I totally agree wags employment of the young people,ie;16,17,.....Great first job BUT! they should have JOB APPROPRIATE duties NOT the main front register! Everyone is always having to STOP their tasks and duties and RUN up to the main register, apologize to customers and deal with UNHAPPY customers that have to WAIT to purchase their alcoholic beverages AS WELL as the customers in line having to wait! WHY does MGT INSIST on under aged people running the FRONT MAIN REGISTER?!
So only cos then?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#181 Apr 29, 2014
Take the survey. Be truthful. SM'S are going to be gone in 2015 if not sooner.
I was in the office b/c SM was mad at me once again. SM told me I had to stay in the office and take the survey. I told SM I wanted to take the survey at home. SM said I had to take it NOW and SM was going to stay in the office with me while taking the survey.
I read the 1st question and asked SM if this was for our store or Walgreens in General. SM said, Our store. I smiled and said this is going to be FUN!
David

Auburn, WA

#182 Apr 29, 2014
My MGR is a jerk and a liar. Probably the worst in my entire district, and we have some really bad managers. I gave him 2's across the board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raises 12 min LowExpectations 2
Several SMs planning on leaving 20 min Eagle 33
Closing with a female manager 42 min MidwestSM 10
Open enrollment 2 hr Itsjustajob 13
Bonus 2017 4 hr 2018kbnk 73
Dumpster Divers at Walgreens (Dec '13) 5 hr Shirley 53 35
SM Bonus and Salary (May '15) 13 hr mcgcdccac 41
Lots of people getting ZERO pay raise. Sun jerkstore 23
More from around the web