El Rio

San Antonio, TX

#143 Apr 23, 2013
donewithwags wrote:
I learned the hard way that Wags doesn't want to hear anything negative, and will in fact punish any employee who actually has the guts to do so. I am already being harassed for saying something negative, O have nothing positive to say about the SM or store I work at so until I can find another job, I refuse to make that mistake again. My SM already tried to coerce me into doing this first thing this morning, in the office where she could look over my shoulder. No thanks. Nothing changes as a result of this anyway, and I refuse to be subjected to anymore harassment as a result.
Okay, I'm not so sure about the retribution part of your statement -- being punihsed for making negative comments. I and others at my current and previous store made a huge number of negative comments and were never "punished". However, like you, my store manager was "coercing" employees to do the survey - "first thing in the morning" - in the office. There was no privacy there was so ever. And the manager was in the office for a good part of the time. When my manager asked me to do it I told her that I had already done it -- at home (which was true). This manager has been really sweet to me the last couple of weeks which is a 180 degree turn from her true nature.
comment

United States

#144 Apr 23, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? They will punish us for negative comments? I'm screwed.
That's not always true. If you are going to read this blog you have to understand how tainted it is. There are a lot of angry people on here that list extreme situations and act like it happens everyday. The Gallup survey is anonymous.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#145 Apr 23, 2013
Of course it's nonsense to Wasson......he's not on the front line day in and day out like we are........ he could care less as long as he gets his big fat bonus every year and gets to set in his mansion laughing and sipping champaign with his family on Christmas Day and every holiday.........

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#146 Apr 23, 2013
comment wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not always true. If you are going to read this blog you have to understand how tainted it is. There are a lot of angry people on here that list extreme situations and act like it happens everyday. The Gallup survey is anonymous.
Thanks for the good insight.
donewithwags

Akron, OH

#147 Apr 23, 2013
comment wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in no way "anonymous". They have your employee number. Go ahead and buy the company line if you want. A truly anonymous survey would ask for a store number, or assign each store a unique identifying number. Having already been written up for a negative, although true, statement about a coworker's attendance - which directly affects me - I am not going to take this survey. Nothing changes anyway.
comment

United States

#148 Apr 23, 2013
donewithwags wrote:
<quoted text>It's in no way "anonymous". They have your employee number. Go ahead and buy the company line if you want. A truly anonymous survey would ask for a store number, or assign each store a unique identifying number. Having already been written up for a negative, although true, statement about a coworker's attendance - which directly affects me - I am not going to take this survey. Nothing changes anyway.
Don't take it then. But if you don't think anything has changed you're stupid. This transformation sucks. Yes. But if you take how awful the sims to stl conversion was and compare it to the mgt/ exa to asmt/ asm it is way better. Compass takes a while but what it is doing is actually pretty cool. Things like 5 minute meetings and employee of the month partly came from those Gallup scores.

Do you know how confusing it would be to go give every employee an identification number? We have employees who cannot even do a ppl by themselves. The only reason you use that is so everyone only takes it once and only walgreens employees take it.

2012 passed and the world is not going to end. You can come out of your shelter now.
donewithwags

Akron, OH

#149 Apr 23, 2013
comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take it then. But if you don't think anything has changed you're stupid. This transformation sucks. Yes. But if you take how awful the sims to stl conversion was and compare it to the mgt/ exa to asmt/ asm it is way better. Compass takes a while but what it is doing is actually pretty cool. Things like 5 minute meetings and employee of the month partly came from those Gallup scores.
Do you know how confusing it would be to go give every employee an identification number? We have employees who cannot even do a ppl by themselves. The only reason you use that is so everyone only takes it once and only walgreens employees take it.
2012 passed and the world is not going to end. You can come out of your shelter now.
I'm not in a shelter, and I am in no way stupid. Maybe at your store you actually have 5 minute meetings every day, and they actually choose an employee of the month. Not at mine. You can't speak for everybody on that. As far as the management changes, it hasn't made anything better for us regular workers. I didn't say give every employee a unique number. You obviously didn't read my post all that well. I said use the store number or a unique STORE identifier. The employee number does not make it anonymous. I am glad in your rose colored Wags world all is well. It's not that way everywhere.

Location hidden

#150 Apr 23, 2013
comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Our district doesn't do employee of the month. But I agree, There's been some good things to come out of it.
Ya right

United States

#151 Apr 23, 2013
donewithwags wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not in a shelter, and I am in no way stupid. Maybe at your store you actually have 5 minute meetings every day, and they actually choose an employee of the month. Not at mine. You can't speak for everybody on that. As far as the management changes, it hasn't made anything better for us regular workers. I didn't say give every employee a unique number. You obviously didn't read my post all that well. I said use the store number or a unique STORE identifier. The employee number does not make it anonymous. I am glad in your rose colored Wags world all is well. It's not that way everywhere.
I agree that the MyVoice surveys are doing good things. It makes the store manager more accountable. I have worked with a different store manager each time the survey has been given and you can tell how the survey reflects the store. Yes, you have to enter your employee number but Walgreens does not see this. Walgreens has no idea who put what.
jack in da box

Edmond, OK

#152 Apr 23, 2013
So I just put all 5s, I haven't seen any meaningful changes from the last surveys. Maybe it will help out my SM.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#153 Apr 23, 2013
i gave good scores - where I was tempted to give lower, I just said not applicable just on the off chance it would impact the overall score I rated and therefore impact my SM and/or ASM and their bonuses.
Jamie

Traverse City, MI

#154 Apr 24, 2013
What you need to realize is that any complaining you do about the Company will automatically fall back on the store manager---they will insist it's about the store manager not being "engaged" enough. Be careful how honest you are in these questionnaires. And do you really think they are anonymous? Why do they ask for our employee IDs then?
B real

Hixson, TN

#155 Apr 24, 2013
AWag wrote:
How many of you who complain on this blog will have the guts to take this survey and really say what you say here?
Since one will have to put their employee ID.
If those who are so upset about what the company is doing to all the overnite MGT'S this is your time to speak up.
Have fun taking the survey from home.
So I took the survey as well as a survey from our state board of pharmacy and I gave them all the highest positive feedback possible. My reason, both the lawmakers of pharmacy and the business management of our company are clueless about our problems that we face. Any feedback we could honestly give would just go ignored. No one in the company really cares unless it is tied to money or gives someone a reason to let you go. It's a dog eat dog world, and unfortunately the backing we need is the backing we are not gonna get. Get used to it. Stop whining.
Hey

Wilmington, NC

#156 Apr 26, 2013
If you work in the pharm are u ratins rxm or sm?

Location hidden

#157 Apr 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
If you work in the pharm are u ratins rxm or sm?
According to the new store structure and chain of command, RX staff reports to RXM. Our RXS said since last year we were all reporting to SM, than the survey should be done on him or her. Next year, it'll be on RXM she said because we will report to them going forward.
Tozai

Houston, TX

#158 Apr 27, 2013
Can your sm make you do the survey?2
yep

Euless, TX

#159 Apr 27, 2013
Tozai wrote:
Can your sm make you do the survey?2
No but I don't understand why you wouldn't.
jojo

San Francisco, CA

#160 Apr 28, 2013
I did mine and I gave most 3. Even though they know who I am, what they are gonna do to me? Terminate me because I gave them my "honest" feedback? They have to start realize of what they did in the past!(My district has at least 30ish MGT quit already!)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#161 Apr 28, 2013
Take the survey similar to how they grade us on reviews. Threes are the norm, fours once in a great while, and absolutely no fives. As you know, fives are the rating of 'perfect', and there is ALWAYS room for improvement (which is why some twos should be thrown in also).
If you give all fives, you're skewing the results of an accurate score which is a disservice to your fellow coworkers.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#162 Apr 28, 2013
For one, I only take survey's and etc.from home,and if and when I get ready to do them. Second, there is no way or no one, who has yet to convince me these are anonymous(where there is a will there is a way) If they were anonymous how come some managers happen to know whom said what? Third, they do come back on the manager for any negativity. I answered honestly, mostly three's and no fives at all-no one or place is perfect.Fourth, at best the only thing it changes, is some yahoo who comes up with another dim witted idea as to how things should be done..remember the Be Well slogan came from the survey..or so I was told.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Managers Shirt 2 hr asm101 9
thanksgiving and christmas taken away.... why? 3 hr SoCal MGT 8
Restructuring in 2015 4 hr comiskeybum 72
Hiring Tips 10 hr wagslave 5
Walgreens music playlist from 2011 to the present (Apr '12) 11 hr jkoit 1,402
Cramer's Mad Money - I Didn't Have Enough Confi... 11 hr wagslave 2
Open until midnight 14 hr Geminiwag 7
Wag on fire in MO Wed Ssj4wag 12

Walgreens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE