Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#123 Apr 21, 2013
Some information about this years survey:

The survey will "include an open-ended question where you can add general comments." You can take the survey at work, home and do it online or on the phone. "Managers have been asked to provide each team member with 10 minutes at work to take the survey if they choose."

To do online,

go to https://gx.gallup.com/mywalgreens.gx
or
go to Storenet under "News" for link
or
go to http://employee.walgreens.com website for link

To do by phone, call 1-800-585-2751

Both are available 24 hours a day from April 22 through May 6 with both web and phone shutting down at 11:59pm EST on May 6.

You will have to enter Survey Access Code. The Survey Access Code is your Walgreens Employee Id which is a 7 digit number starting with 1 found on your pay stubs.

Location hidden

#124 Apr 21, 2013
I have started to think about what I want to write in the "general comments" section. I am not going to be take by surprise this year.

Location hidden

#125 Apr 21, 2013
Oops. I mean to write, "I am not going to be taken by surprise this year."

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#126 Apr 21, 2013
I just wish Wasson or some of our corporate officials would read our general comments section. It doesn't mean anything if only Gallup sees it. that's my favorite part of the survey!
blue bell

United States

#127 Apr 21, 2013
RacingFan20 wrote:
I just wish Wasson or some of our corporate officials would read our general comments section. It doesn't mean anything if only Gallup sees it. that's my favorite part of the survey!
They get a general sense of what is said. If everybody writes they wish we wore greens shirts then that is what they are told. The will get a list of common themes.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#128 Apr 21, 2013
manager, remember to complain about the hot vests ;)
Mike

Keller, TX

#129 Apr 22, 2013
Started today, i was honest. Not all bad, but questions about corp were 1s
haplesswag

United States

#130 Apr 22, 2013
I did mine. Everything related to my boss and his store 1s and 2s. Everything related to mgt "people supporting you" was 2s and 3s.

Location hidden

#131 Apr 22, 2013
Just did mine. Hopefully I cant get in trouble for the open question at the end. I certainly spoke my voice.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#132 Apr 22, 2013
Have took mine. Unfortunate, that they ask for only one thing you would change. Perhaps given the opportunity to list more than one thing would have been better.
Urkin

Winter Park, FL

#133 Apr 22, 2013
I'm going to say "I love this job! I feel like I am best friends with everyone here! I couldn't be more happy about the way the store is run, and how team-work oriented we are! I definitely have at least 3 people who have my back on any given day on the job. It's amazing!! I love Walgreens!!!!" in pure and utter sarcasm. My SM will be confused forever.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#134 Apr 22, 2013
I hope you all will do this survey. I just did. PLEASE DO IT IT DOESN'T TAK LONG TO DO.

Just like last year the last question is "What would you change if you could?" I hope you all will put BE CLOSED ON CHRISTMAS DAY along with your other answer......that's exactly what I did.........

The survey is now available and just started today and is available I think through May 6. And yes, your employee id is your access code.....but supposedly Walgreens will not have access to how you answered.
MJTNSBA

Hickory Corners, MI

#135 Apr 22, 2013
The one thing I would change is Friday and Saturday truck days. It makes no sense at all for employees and management to be so overburdened on the busiest shopping days, when we should be doing something to promote sales....taking care of customers. The warehouse should work around the business / sales cycles of the stores, not stores working around the warehouse employees' set schedules.
haplesswag

United States

#136 Apr 22, 2013
MJTNSBA wrote:
The one thing I would change is Friday and Saturday truck days. It makes no sense at all for employees and management to be so overburdened on the busiest shopping days, when we should be doing something to promote sales....taking care of customers. The warehouse should work around the business / sales cycles of the stores, not stores working around the warehouse employees' set schedules.
Agreed! I typically am the closing BA on Friday truck and I'd rather be helping customers spend their $$$ than putting up stupid displays!
comment

United States

#137 Apr 22, 2013
MJTNSBA wrote:
Some stores are busiest on pharmacy busy days. Which a lot of times is Monday and Thursday. My store is dead on Saturdays and Friday nights. It would be too hard to work out a truck schedule based on each individual store.
comment

United States

#138 Apr 22, 2013
Itdoesntmatter70 wrote:
I hope you all will do this survey. I just did. PLEASE DO IT IT DOESN'T TAK LONG TO DO.

Just like last year the last question is "What would you change if you could?" I hope you all will put BE CLOSED ON CHRISTMAS DAY along with your other answer......that's exactly what I did.........

The survey is now available and just started today and is available I think through May 6. And yes, your employee id is your access code.....but supposedly Walgreens will not have access to how you answered.
I can believe you wasted your question on Christmas. It isn't going to happen. And if you noticed every year more stores are open that day.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#139 Apr 22, 2013
I put more than just that..........

This survey mostly reflects on your SM and not really the company as a whole.
All the questions are open ended but that last one is the only one you can type in comments on.....the others are agree or disagree and so on....
donewithwags

Akron, OH

#140 Apr 22, 2013
I learned the hard way that Wags doesn't want to hear anything negative, and will in fact punish any employee who actually has the guts to do so. I am already being harassed for saying something negative, O have nothing positive to say about the SM or store I work at so until I can find another job, I refuse to make that mistake again. My SM already tried to coerce me into doing this first thing this morning, in the office where she could look over my shoulder. No thanks. Nothing changes as a result of this anyway, and I refuse to be subjected to anymore harassment as a result.

Location hidden

#141 Apr 22, 2013
donewithwags wrote:
I learned the hard way that Wags doesn't want to hear anything negative, and will in fact punish any employee who actually has the guts to do so. I am already being harassed for saying something negative, O have nothing positive to say about the SM or store I work at so until I can find another job, I refuse to make that mistake again. My SM already tried to coerce me into doing this first thing this morning, in the office where she could look over my shoulder. No thanks. Nothing changes as a result of this anyway, and I refuse to be subjected to anymore harassment as a result.
Seriously? They will punish us for negative comments? I'm screwed.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#142 Apr 23, 2013
MGT survey results are likely to be shredded by Gallup before they even leave the database to WAG.

Wasson surely doesn't want to be bothered with such nonsense...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thanksgiving and christmas taken away.... why? 34 min ShiftyLeader-2014 9
Managers Shirt 2 hr asm101 9
Restructuring in 2015 5 hr comiskeybum 72
Hiring Tips 11 hr wagslave 5
Walgreens music playlist from 2011 to the present (Apr '12) 12 hr jkoit 1,402
Cramer's Mad Money - I Didn't Have Enough Confi... 12 hr wagslave 2
Open until midnight 15 hr Geminiwag 7
Wag on fire in MO Wed Ssj4wag 12

Walgreens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE