First Prev
of 21
Next Last
bmgt

New Iberia, LA

#409 Mar 18, 2013
comment wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been said multiple times that it is consider a lateral move to asmt. Just like exas will not lose money when they go to asms. Mgts will not lose money when they go to asmts. No one has posted the questions because interviews haven't started yet and there is not a set of 10 questions everyone is going to get. They will ask you behavioral type questions that you have to answer in the format of the prep material.
No I mean the source for the possible raise. I knew it was a lateral move that's why I thought no raise would happen. And a Phoenix pilot store has already been through all of this. That is why WAG will think it will work bc it worked so well there.
comment

Euless, TX

#410 Mar 18, 2013
bmgt wrote:
<quoted text>No I mean the sourse for the possible raise. I lnew t was a lateral move that's why I thought no raise would happen. And a Phoenix pilot store has already been throught all of this. That is why WAG will think it will work bc it worked so well there.
You won't get one for asmt but maybe 3% for asm. Source I'm in the same boat and spoke with my dm.
who knows

Sparks, NV

#411 Mar 18, 2013
Ya right wrote:
Altec is right. We are slowly loosing our experienced mgts and sfls. This is creating a huge amount of stress for the exas. The store mgrs are still just sitting around and talking on the phone all day. Exa/asm is looking like a huge burn-out position now. Especially for us future asms. If I were promoted to asmt, then asm- I would still make less per year than I do now as mgt. pretty sad. I make ~40k now, and starting pay for new asm is 38k salary
Once again your like everyone else on this blog! ASM can max out at 65,000 depending on what paytier your city is in!
xyz

Cheney, WA

#412 Mar 18, 2013
With normal turnover, new cashiers are stocking items in wrong place and stl is not training and not correcting after finding items in wrong place. Once ok stores are turning into train wrecks...cl audit should check sections for proper stocking! EXA areas have to be perfect...other mgt/stl areas not really graded...love transformation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walgreens music playlist from 2011 to the present (Apr '12) 2 hr Apopo 1,280
Delight Surveys 2 hr SanfordsSon 17
So I put in my 2 weeks notice 5 hr wagbegone 15
Staff RPH bonus 2014? 6 hr Tired rph 7
asmt positions opening. 6 hr Maybe 5
Management having affiars with employees 7 hr commonsenseman 15
Ex-CFO sues Wag for defamation 11 hr savage 60
CL transfers and Store Manager Elimination 2015... (Mar '14) Fri XRX 281

Walgreens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE