new compensation meetings

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#146 Jul 7, 2012
Was hoping being over 200 scripts a day would be enough to get me to tier 2.
Be Effin Well

Las Vegas, NV

#147 Jul 7, 2012
wagsmgr,
Your store is a tier 2. If you drop under 200 scripts a day, your store becomes a tier 1.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#148 Jul 7, 2012
Under $2m is around $5k a day. If a store that slow is a tier 2 I'd hate to see the stores they're putting in tier 1.
Superstar

United States

#149 Jul 7, 2012
Great info- i think the asm and asmt pay will also be based on the location they work.
Sunny Smile

Auburn, WA

#150 Jul 8, 2012
The EXA's in my district were called to meet with the MVP the other day. I wonder what that's all about.
unknown

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#151 Jul 8, 2012
In regards to sales dollars, is the qualifying amount your SS sales $ or FE sales $? I'd lean towards thinking it is FE, especially since that is the number my DM references as of late and they changed my home screen KPI to show that amount and not my SS amount.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#152 Jul 8, 2012
It is FE sales and the tiers are very big.Most of our district is tier 2.Some examples of tier 2 stores in my market.

1 store does about 170k a month SS and 200 Rx a day

Next store does 320K ss and 375 Rx a day.

They both were tier 2.Need 400 rx a day I think for tier 3.

I didnt include Cig's or liquor in these numbers just pure SS
Nick

United States

#153 Jul 8, 2012
xvef wrote:
It is FE sales and the tiers are very big.Most of our district is tier 2.Some examples of tier 2 stores in my market.
1 store does about 170k a month SS and 200 Rx a day
Next store does 320K ss and 375 Rx a day.
They both were tier 2.Need 400 rx a day I think for tier 3.
I didnt include Cig's or liquor in these numbers just pure SS
Are those numbers from last year? Just curious because when I worked for Wag in RX, we went from 480 scripts per day to 325 scripts per day. SS went from about $7000 to $5000 per day. That's a big difference as far as the tier structure for pay and bonus. Also, is Wag using projected numbers? From what I have read, Wag numbers are off quite a bit compared to actual numbers.
unknown

Lake Worth, FL

#154 Jul 8, 2012
xvef wrote:
It is FE sales and the tiers are very big.Most of our district is tier 2.Some examples of tier 2 stores in my market.

1 store does about 170k a month SS and 200 Rx a day

Next store does 320K ss and 375 Rx a day.

They both were tier 2.Need 400 rx a day I think for tier 3.

I didnt include Cig's or liquor in these numbers just pure SS

Ok, so it technically is not FE sales, because the sum of that KPI includes ss, cig, and liq sales.
jonezie

Omaha, NE

#155 Jul 8, 2012
What about the stores that lost RX sales and customer because of ESI? That hurts! We would have been way up there if we had not lost the military people because of the ESI mess. They hate going to CVS. What is next?
superstar

United States

#156 Jul 8, 2012
If you need to know what tier you are on officially, just refer to your maintenance tier, should be the same.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#157 Jul 8, 2012
Thanks for the info.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#158 Jul 8, 2012
So what i see funny here is how everyone is saying the SM position is going away yet they are having meetings about tiers for SM pay....interesting wouldn't you think? Kind of just flies over all your heads doesn't it?
Superstar

United States

#159 Jul 8, 2012
RickyFlair wrote:
So what i see funny here is how everyone is saying the SM position is going away yet they are having meetings about tiers for SM pay....interesting wouldn't you think? Kind of just flies over all your heads doesn't it?
Eventually the "co-manager" or "store leader" would be what a store manager will be called. Much like the exa to asm transition next year. 2015 would be my guess.
Patience

United States

#160 Jul 9, 2012
jonezie wrote:
What about the stores that lost RX sales and customer because of ESI? That hurts! We would have been way up there if we had not lost the military people because of the ESI mess. They hate going to CVS. What is next?
That's a really interesting point! Clearly you (your manager) had nothing to do with losing ESI and should not suffer because of what some idiot at Corporate decided.

On the flip side, your (your manager's) bonus for the past several years included the revenue and profit from that ESI business, which you (your manager) did nothing to earn! How big was the primary bonus? All these years, that manager was getting a bonus he did not work for, did not earn!

Come to think of it, why are the managers getting bonused for pharmacy sales and profit anyway? What do they do to earn that? Seems like you (your manager) should return a share of your bonus back to Walgreens
Patience

United States

#161 Jul 9, 2012
wagsmgr wrote:
<quoted text>
my meeting Monday...I'm a new mgr in store doing right over 200 scripts a day but under 2m a year so would I fall under tier 1 or 2??
Did you have your meeting? What did you find out?
one n only

Las Vegas, NV

#162 Jul 9, 2012
So how about a store that does <50 scripts a day but fe sales in excess of $110k a DAY!!! It sounds unreal but vegas has 2 of those and 3 more that do over 50k a day fe with 50 or less rx a day

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#163 Jul 9, 2012
my store manager said 85% of all stores in the company fall under tier 1. Hell, my district only has 2 tier 2 stores.
Patience

United States

#164 Jul 9, 2012
comiskeybum wrote:
my store manager said 85% of all stores in the company fall under tier 1. Hell, my district only has 2 tier 2 stores.
Your manager is wrong, he must be grumpy about the new compensation plan

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#165 Jul 9, 2012
one n only wrote:
So how about a store that does <50 scripts a day but fe sales in excess of $110k a DAY!!! It sounds unreal but vegas has 2 of those and 3 more that do over 50k a day fe with 50 or less rx a day
Wow that's pretty crazy. I assume they just run those stores with a pharmacist and no techs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walgreens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are SFL's required to know anything about Pharm... 2 min Lol 3
Who is Supposed to Clean Restrooms at Your Store? 1 hr lol-kidding 39
SFL pay in areas with $15 min wage? 1 hr new_sfl1234 3
ASMT-ASM pay 2 hr WagSoldier 1
Job descriptions 2 hr Its amazing 3
My voice survey 4 hr Californiaasm 24
New budgets 9 hr You never know 34
Project Frontier (Dec '15) 16 hr Stop it 59
Oh come on - those survey statements were hilar... Thu WBAUnethical-Nonc... 9
Asm position going away Wed Wesley 108
More from around the web